Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

6 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Ever wonder why most bankruptcies are filed in Delaware? You got it, Uncle Joe.  Bet you anything that was driven by the financial institutions and credit card companies that have been paying him off for decades.

Love watching the same idiots who routinely get hysterical over 'too big to fail' financial institutions and billion dollar hedge funds now fawning over Biden.   Ignorance is truly bliss.

• Like (+1) 5

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

A few days ago?

This is something that's been known about Biden for years.

The reason it clearly has to be brought to light is because of the complete glossing over that's happening right now of the fact that much of these viral moments you and others are posting and laughing at are portrayals of the very real symptoms of someone who stutters.

If you think it's a "conspiracy of timing," then you and your ilk are the disease that caused it trolling the Internet.

It's reasonable to have a very real discussion about age being a problem for our next President because our next President is going to be friggin old no matter what.  But the way you gleefully post videos of Biden gaffes without actually considering that they are emblematic of a lifelong stuttering problem the guy has is just pathetic.

Well at least we can be happy that he gets that Wilmington stutter under control when saying horrible things about his political opponents.  Must be the very rare PSSD (Political Situational Stuttering Disorder) that he suffers from.  I did some research and found he suffers from a few other disorders:

CSIF...Cilium Scent Inhalation Fixation

M-GTD....Mussht-Grabbe Tater Disorder

OROC..Occasional Racist Outburst Compulsion

RPA....Random Plagarism Affectation

STGO...Scranton Tough Guy Obsession

I think he’s done remarkably well in life, all things considered.  I’m with you man, Joe’s the real victim and here and should be pitied. 

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not a conspiracy, it's predictable. The media trotted out that talking point a few days ago, and like a good little NPC you're here a few days later to regurgitate it as they commanded you to. 

Because you're not an independent thinker. You're still plugged into the matrix and it's made you emotional rather than logical.

You sure do project a whole lot. :lol:

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

i did. i also stand by my comments that you responded to. 

i know what you are trying to get at and my response would be that, would not common sense dictate that if there are these concerns about his cognitive abilities that he push forward and complete thoughts regardless of his stutter? know where he is, know his own freakin' name. you can't defend that these items are due to a stutter that you so desperately want to.

Except it's not just an issue of "plowing through" and finishing thoughts, and the article alludes to those specific issues that are very Biden-like.

8 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not projection. It's accurate. You're a predictable lemming, hooked into the matrix. 

Sheesh!!! More projection!!!  :doh:

Man!!! 

And I'm responding so friggin quickly over here after literally just clicking send in the other thread and I see you've managed to ALREADY respond over there.

Answer me honestly now:

Are you a Russian bot???

The lack of anything relatively personal combined with the consistent formulaic responses and constant pushing of conspiracy theories.... just be honest with us. It's not like you're alone if you're a Russian Troll or anything, I just never really even considered it til just now.

3 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Sheesh!!! More projection!!!  :doh:

Man!!! 

And I'm responding so friggin quickly over here after literally just clicking send in the other thread and I see you've managed to ALREADY respond over there.

Answer me honestly now:

Are you a Russian bot???

The lack of anything relatively personal combined with the consistent formulaic responses and constant pushing of conspiracy theories.... just be honest with us. It's not like you're alone if you're a Russian Troll or anything, I just never really even considered it til just now.

Now I’m a bot — proving that you are indeed a lemming. 

(hint: that narrative died even before Russian collusion did. Might want to try for an original thought once or twice) 

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's not a conspiracy, it's predictable. The media trotted out that talking point a few days ago, and like a good little NPC you're here a few days later to regurgitate it as they commanded you to. 

Because you're not an independent thinker. You're still plugged into the matrix and it's made you emotional rather than logical.

That's not what people are saying. But it's what you're trying to twist it into because deep down you know their actual point is correct. 

I don't understand why you bicker with these trolls DR. Transplant is an ass.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

A top Senate Republican abruptly canceled plans to subpoena records and testimony from an official connected to a Ukrainian firm that once employed the son of former vice president Joe Biden.
The decision by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, comes as Democrats have attacked the probe as politically motivated, especially as Biden surges in his bid for the Democratic presidential nomination and the chance to face President Trump. Some have warned it could play into Russian efforts to spread disinformation ahead of the presidential election in November.
In a message Wednesday to members of the panel, sent roughly an hour before a planned vote, Johnson said he would indefinitely postpone the subpoena for documents and testimony from Andrii Telizhenko, a Ukrainian national who worked for a U.S. lobbying firm that acted on behalf of Burisma, the Ukrainian energy company that employed Hunter Biden as a board member.
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Foxx said:

shooting the messenger huh? i read your silly Atlantic articles....

failure to address the substance.

He can't address it until he gets the officially sanctioned talking point from his handlers. 

NPCs don't think for themselves. Ever. They're incapable of it.

• Like (+1) 1