Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

9 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Biden has been in the senate since Lincoln's inauguration.

But NOW he has a stuttering problem? 

I missed the part where people who stutter tell people they're full of schitt and pony-faced liars.

Wait. Are we soon to learn he suffers from stuttering AND Tourettes? :lol:

Wow this is just too rich.

They have figured out a way to make Joe Biden the victim.

His inability to talk coherently wont be able to be attacked or made an issue as he is now "handicapped".

Then as senility is proves painfully obvious that will be off bounds and cruel to pick on poor Joe, it will be age discrimination.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Wow this is just to rich.

They have figured out a way to make Joe Biden the victim.

His inability to talk coherently wont be able to be attacked or made an issue as he is now "handicapped".

Then as senility is p

...it's a pretty grueling campaign trail........I'd suggest a vacation on Kerry's swiftboat..............

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

That's nice.  I hope that makes Uncle Joe and all his nieces and nephews happy.

But as the veteran in the article says, Uncle Joe has the blood of 5,000+ dead  Americans and 1,000,000+ brown people on his hands.  Why don't they ask him if the read the classifed (now unclassified) CIA Nationaal Intelligence Estimate report that stated there was virtually zero justification for the war available to members of congress at the time? If not, why not?

But Pillar, now a visiting professor at Georgetown University, added that the Bush administration had already made the decision to go to war in Iraq, so the NIE “didn’t influence [their] decision.” Pillar added that he was told by congressional aides that only a half-dozen senators and a few House members read past the NIE’s five-page summary.

https://katehon.com/731-declassified-cia-document-reveals-iraq-war-had-zero-justification.html

Edited by reddogblitz

31 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Ever wonder why most bankruptcies are filed in Delaware? You got it, Uncle Joe.  Bet you anything that was driven by the financial institutions and credit card companies that have been paying him off for decades.

You have the cause & effect backwards.

Delaware changed its laws eons ago that favored establishing corporations there.  Hence the bankruptcy filings are there or NY, where most of legal documents are domiciled.

2 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hunter Biden Reaches Settlement in Child Support Case After Court Denies Latest Delay Attempt

Lawyers for Hunter Biden reached a final child support settlement with the Arkansas mother of his child late Tuesday night after a judge blasted the former vice president's son for his repeated attempts to delay the case, likely avoiding the release of financial documents that could expose his business dealings abroad.

</snip>

...well at least the venue was not changed to Delaware.......got some (stranglehold) connections there..............

3 minutes ago, GG said:

You have the cause & effect backwards.

Delaware changed its laws eons ago that favored establishing corporations there.  Hence the bankruptcy filings are there or NY, where most of legal documents are domiciled.

That is true BUT it is the federal bankruptcy Court in Wilmington that is the perferred court of choice for XI, VII or a pre pack.  It is the draw and companies have a higher survival/recovery rate a than those in NYC  It also helps the judges have great familiarity with bankruptcy.  I was once told there is nothing more powerful than a Federal bankruptcy Judge, you get a bad one and they can let it drag out and waste everything.  I will admit the Act wasnt all bad.  It was Joes Bankurptcy Protection and Consumer whatever Act (forgot the name) was a boon. 

11 hours ago, Foxx said:

maybe you should consider... does his stutter cause him to not remember his own name?  what state he is in? what the declaration of independence says? i mean seriously, a 40 year career politician not remembering what the declaration of independence says?? come on trans, pull your head out of your political bias.

Honest question:

Did you read the article before you asked me this question?

Joe Biden Slams Bernie Sanders for “Joining” Donald Trump. 

“I’m not sure what Biden meant by that, and judging by some of his recent public appearances, Biden might not be entirely sure, either.”

Plus: His own campaign, the DNC, and the press (but I repeat myself) are all circling the wagons to keep their own frontrunner out of the public eye as much as possible.

7 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It was posted a few days ago that the stutter would be trotted out to defend him. 

And like clockwork, @transplantbillsfan comes down here to repeat that very talking point once he downloaded his NPC updated from the DNC hack cloud. 

A few days ago?

This is something that's been known about Biden for years.

The reason it clearly has to be brought to light is because of the complete glossing over that's happening right now of the fact that much of these viral moments you and others are posting and laughing at are portrayals of the very real symptoms of someone who stutters.

If you think it's a "conspiracy of timing," then you and your ilk are the disease that caused it trolling the Internet.

It's reasonable to have a very real discussion about age being a problem for our next President because our next President is going to be friggin old no matter what.  But the way you gleefully post videos of Biden gaffes without actually considering that they are emblematic of a lifelong stuttering problem the guy has is just pathetic.

2 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

A few days ago?

This is something that's been known about Biden for years.

The reason it clearly has to be brought to light is because of the complete glossing over that's happening right now of the fact that much of these viral moments you and others are posting and laughing at are portrayals of the very real symptoms of someone who stutters.

If you think it's a "conspiracy of timing," then you and your ilk are the disease that caused it trolling the Internet.

It's reasonable to have a very real discussion about age being a problem for our next President because our next President is going to be friggin old no matter what.  But the way you gleefully post videos of Biden gaffes without actually considering that they are emblematic of a lifelong stuttering problem the guy has is just pathetic.

You are clearly delusional. Maybe he just needs to drink. He didn't stutter during his "Villages" song. Maybe slurred a little. 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Biden has been in the senate since Lincoln's inauguration.

But NOW he has a stuttering problem? 

I missed the part where people who stutter tell people they're full of schitt and pony-faced liars.

Wait. Are we soon to learn he suffers from stuttering AND Tourettes? :lol:

Yep.  It's all a conspiracy!!!  His stuttering problem was made up by the Deep State!!!  :lol:

36 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's not a conspiracy, it's predictable. The media trotted out that talking point a few days ago, and like a good little NPC you're here a few days later to regurgitate it as they commanded you to. 

Because you're not an independent thinker. You're still plugged into the matrix and it's made you emotional rather than logical.

31 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yep.  It's all a conspiracy!!!  His stuttering problem was made up by the Deep State!!!  :lol:

That's not what people are saying. But it's what you're trying to twist it into because deep down you know their actual point is correct. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Honest question:

Did you read the article before you asked me this question?

i did. i also stand by my comments that you responded to. 

i know what you are trying to get at and my response would be that, would not common sense dictate that if there are these concerns about his cognitive abilities that he push forward and complete thoughts regardless of his stutter? know where he is, know his own freakin' name. you can't defend that these items are due to a stutter that you so desperately want to.

Edited by Foxx

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Maybe he caught it when he was arrested in South Africa trying to see Mandela!

• Haha (+1) 3