Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

3 hours ago, Albwan said:

Jemele Hill: What Joe Biden Said About Black Voters ‘Was Accurate’

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/05/22/jemele-hill-what-joe-biden-said-about-black-voters-was-accurate/

Like I said nothing is stopping the New America freight train. Nothing.

Also my tip of the day ...don't let your kids put you in a old folks home.

Jemele Hill attacked Trump for praising the first man to pay a large amount of Black men in America a good wage while defending a man who says Black people should all believe the same thing. But I am a racist for calling her dumb.

• Thank you (+1) 1

"You ain't black!"

I'm tellin' ya, Team Trump can just stand back and let Satchmo Joe do himself in. It will make Trump look more stately, and he could use some of that.

Just some eyerolls, and condescending remarks here and there..."Well, we know Sleepy Joe has done some very bad things, but we can't tell if he actually knows where he is, and what he is doing"..."We've offered to get Joe some help, if he would let us. My door is always open, Joe. Let's clean up this mess you've left behind"..

I'm half expecting the NAACP to lead the charge in bringing him down, eventually.

Edited by Prickly Pete
  • Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Albwan said:

Jemele Hill: What Joe Biden Said About Black Voters ‘Was Accurate’

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/05/22/jemele-hill-what-joe-biden-said-about-black-voters-was-accurate/

Like I said nothing is stopping the New America freight train. Nothing.

Also my tip of the day ...don't let your kids put you in a old folks home.

Dumb cunts like this are just minting more Trump voters.

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, Prickly Pete said:

Where's Shaun King when we need him?

Race baiting somewhere.

2 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

"You ain't black!"

I'm tellin' ya, Team Trump can just stand back and let Satchmo Joe do himself in. It will make Trump look more stately, and he could use some of that.

Just some eyerolls, and condescending remarks here and there..."Well, we know Sleepy Joe has done some very bad things, but we can't tell if he actually knows where he is, and what he is doing"..."We've offered to get Joe some help, if he would let us. My door is always open, Joe. Let's clean up this mess you've left behind"..

I'm half expecting the NAACP to lead the charge in bringing him down, eventually.

Come on man.

• Haha (+1) 1

...well if Sheila says so, it MUST be right........now where's Maxine??....or perhaps clarification from Reverend Al??.............

Rep. Jackson Lee claims Biden made 'you ain't black' comment 'in jest', his record on race 'is present'

House Judiciary Committee member Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, dismissed claims Friday that former Vice President Joe Biden was taking the African-American vote for granted or being insensitive when he made controversial remarks on a New York-based radio show.

Biden told "The Breakfast Club" that if African-Americans have a problem "figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black."

Jackson Lee told "Special Report" host Bret Baier that Biden's appearance on the talk show was the "right thing to do", since "The Breakfast Club" has a wide reach across the African-American community.

"And then, as well, I think the right thing to do was to own up that it might not have been as funny as we might have thought originally ... because it was done in jest," Jackson Lee said. "To be able to match his record up against his opponent any day, I believe he will come out with 100 percent [of the vote]. The vice president knows he can't take any community for granted and particularly the African-American community."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/sheila-jackson-lee-biden-aint-black-comment

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

HILLARY WAS AN AMATEUR TAX HIKER COMPARED TO BIDEN:

The former Vice President will confiscate an estimated $4 trillion from our pockets.

The former First Lady only targeted $1.5 trillion in her 2016 presidential campaign, according to CNBC’s Robert Frank.

Frank apparently doesn’t know such comparisons just aren’t done by Mainstream Media reporters.

image-2-4.jpg?resize=600,513&ssl=1

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Exactly Terrence!  Biden and most all Democrats feel they are ENTITLED to the black vote. Just as respect is earned so is a vote. And you’re losing respect and votes every single day Mr Biden. So keep on opening your yap! 

• Like (+1) 3

21 hours ago, njbuff said:

It shouldn’t be, but you know this will be turned around on him.

Yeah, I saw MSM last night. Joe Biden said this..BUT Trump has said this and that. Nice deflection. Nothing to see here.

...uh oh Joe......he ain't buying your Sheila Jackson Lee quip about it "being in jest".......

Former NFL player Jack Brewer on Biden backlash over black voter comment: 'The mask is off'

By Talia Kaplan | Fox News

Former NFL player Jack Brewer said “the mask is off,” reacting on Sunday to former Vice President Joe Biden’s comment during an interview where he said that African-Americans unsure about whether to support him or President Trump "ain't black."

“America can see the real Joe Biden, hopefully all of my African-American brothers and sisters,” Brewer told “Fox & Friends Weekend.”

Brewer made the statements two days after Biden expressed regret during a call with black business leaders for his comment about African-American voters in an earlier interview.

“I shouldn't have been so cavalier,” Biden said in a Friday afternoon phone call with the U.S. Black Chambers, addressing the controversy within seconds of the session starting.

Biden made the comments to host Charlamagne tha God of “The Breakfast Club” radio show. The remarks instantly ignited a backlash from critics, the Trump campaign calling them “racist and dehumanizing.”

https://www.foxnews.com/media/former-nfl-player-jack-brewer-on-biden-backlash-over-black-voters-comment

• Thank you (+1) 2