Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Too slow, Rhino.  I duck ducked it.  Interestingly, the headline from CBS News imdicates “DURING A CONTENTIOUS INTERVIEW, BIDEN SAYS....”. 

They really love to enable this guy.  On the other hand it will be refreshing for Transpy, Tibs and the gang to cast their vote for the arbiter of blackness.  Let’s get that thing figured out once and for all! 

Ya, I guess Trump has that white, angry uneducated male vote down pat now! Phew! ?

16 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

That is unbelievable- did he try and walk it back? I can't find anywhere he tried to walk it back but I am quite certain it will be buried

All the blue checks on Twitter are SILENT about it -- so yeah, it'll get buried. 

But Trump's team won't let it stay that way. 

image.thumb.png.5f7b062641731142ba4e358e1ec1f483.png

Joe Biden’s rapid response director is handling the ‘you ain’t black’ comments like a true professional

Joe Biden’s “you ain’t black” comments are making the rounds, though you’d never know it if you were only paying attention to the media Old Guard. Or if you were watching his rapid response director’s Twitter feed.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

image.thumb.png.5f7b062641731142ba4e358e1ec1f483.png

Joe Biden’s rapid response director is handling the ‘you ain’t black’ comments like a true professional

Joe Biden’s “you ain’t black” comments are making the rounds, though you’d never know it if you were only paying attention to the media Old Guard. Or if you were watching his rapid response director’s Twitter feed.

It appears they figured out how to use Twitter. The last thing I heard from Bidens "Rapid Response" was deflecting the Burisma charge about 8 weeks after he was accused.

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is why @JoeBiden’s handlers hide him in a basement:

a white Democrat lecturing black Americans that they "ain't black" if they don't vote for him is about as racist, dehumanizing, and condescending as it gets.

...he can use the n word and it wouldn't make a difference, ain't nothing 

stopping these people from taking out Trump.

This is all about destroying the old 'murica and ushering in the new.

They can smell it.

• Like (+1) 1

SUPER GAFFE-O-MATIC ’76!

Joe Biden tells young black man, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t Black.”

Related: “Senator Tim Scott of South Carolina, the only Republican African American senator currently in office, slammed Biden’s remarks. ‘1.3M black Americans already voted for Trump in 2016. Joe Biden told every single one of us we ‘ain’t black.’’

Scott wrote on Twitter. ‘I’d say I’m surprised, but it’s sadly par for the course for Democrats to take the black community for granted and browbeat those that don’t agree.’”

More: “This morning should end once and for all the question of which party is more eager to get Biden out of his basement.”

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Ya, I guess Trump has that white, angry uneducated male vote down pat now! Phew! ?

Two thoughts. 

Change "white" to "black" and you are  correctly identified as a bigot displaying incredibly short-sighted and culturally unacceptable ignorance.  In fact, leaving it as you typed it you display incredible short-sightedness and ignorance that is culturally unacceptable, and reflects a bigotry reasonable people are working hard to move beyond.

Also, if you're slow enough to believe the spin that 60,000,000+ and growing Trump supporters are uneducated, angry and Male, you're easily manipulated and just the type of simpleton that suicide  vest makers, klansman and antifa warriors look for to spread the gospel of hate.  

Don't be a victim of your own limitations. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 5

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Admittedly, I haven't been paying much attention to what's been going on the past few days, but Jesus...

I'm not even a little bit black, and damn near impossible to offend, and I'm ***** offended by Biden's remark.

• Like (+1) 3

Jemele Hill: What Joe Biden Said About Black Voters ‘Was Accurate’

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2020/05/22/jemele-hill-what-joe-biden-said-about-black-voters-was-accurate/

Like I said nothing is stopping the New America freight train. Nothing.

Also my tip of the day ...don't let your kids put you in a old folks home.

Edited by Albwan

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Everyone *****, moans and complains to the high heavens that Trump is a racist, yet they are going to let Biden get away with the most arrogant comment a politician could ever make to the black community just because HE AIN'T TRUMP?

I would hope that this comment has the blacks in a tizzy.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Everyone *****, moans and complains to the high heavens that Trump is a racist, yet they are going to let Biden get away with the most arrogant comment a politician could ever make to the black community just because HE AIN'T TRUMP?

I would hope that this comment has the blacks in a tizzy.

This isn't about Trump. It never was.