Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There is nothing to question.  You surely realize that a victim of sexual assault is traumatized multiple times, and that inconsistencies are sure to arise.  It’s a hallmark of abusers and their enablers to become hyper-fixated on small inconsistencies while claiming that the predator is the real victim. 

Interesting phrasing here:  I'll say it again, if Biden did this, it’s despicable.

It’s” despicable?    Not “he’s” despicable?   

It’s fascinating the lengths people will go to to rationalize their own thought process, even as their subconscious is screaming at them that there’s a disconnect with their value system. Good stuff. 

Question....what were your thoughts on the treatment of Brett Kavanaugh by people like the Vox author, Gilibrand, Pelosi and Biden?   Did you agree with them then?  Or, now?

Hell it's all they talked about when Blasey-Ford couldn't remember even a single fact about the alleged incident.  Again, more hypocrisy.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

There is nothing to question.  You surely realize that a victim of sexual assault is traumatized multiple times, and that inconsistencies are sure to arise.  It’s a hallmark of abusers and their enablers to become hyper-fixated on small inconsistencies while claiming that the predator is the real victim. 

Interesting phrasing here:  I'll say it again, if Biden did this, it’s despicable.

It’s” despicable?    Not “he’s” despicable?   

It’s fascinating the lengths people will go to to rationalize their own thought process, even as their subconscious is screaming at them that there’s a disconnect with their value system. Good stuff. 

Question....what were your thoughts on the treatment of Brett Kavanaugh by people like the Vox author, Gilibrand, Pelosi and Biden?   Did you agree with them then?  Or, now? 

God dude you're just out for fights.

When you say "there's nothing to question," are you saying that he undeniably did it?

That seems to be your implication, which would be ridiculous and I don't think you're THAT ridiculous... so I just hope you can clarify that.

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

When you say "there's nothing to question," are you saying that he undeniably did it?

That seems to be your implication, which would be ridiculous and I don't think you're THAT ridiculous... so I just hope you can clarify that.

I wish you would clarify your hypocrisy. Do we believe all women or just democrat women?

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

That seemed to be the stance of you and your crowd with Kavanaugh, based on even less....

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, westside2 said:

I wish you would clarify your hypocrisy. Do we believe all women or just democrat women?

1 hour ago, billsfan1959 said:

That seemed to be the stance of you and your crowd with Kavanaugh, based on even less....

They never seem to want to answer these questions.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

I'm not trying to be argumentative at all, in was looking for dialogue with someone who holds a different opinion than I do.

What I think about the Biden accusations is really irrelevant, mostly because I'm not a Biden supporter.  Since you asked, I'm 60-40 that it played out as she has alleged, maybe 70-30. I'm a skeptic by nature.   I personally know of young men wrongfully accused, I'm aware of issues associated with Titke IX that I can't get my head wrapped around, and I balance that with the belief  that most women who levels accusations are being truthful. When you add money and political wrangling to the mix who the heck knows. 

Your pattern, if I may, seems to be you send an article or a clip over for consideration that supports your view and decline to engage further on the topic.  You sent over the Vox opinion piece to me, as if it shed knew and important information on the case.  That's fine, I read it, checked out the author and in 30 seconds found a piece that was excoriated a man with 30+ years of dedicated public service, a reputation as an honest jurist and a decent family man....and that author's treatment was completely different for that individual.  In my mind, that fact alone reveals her to be a partisan, and I discard her opinions  totally.

Here's the interesting part.  I asked you what you thought about that, what your thoughts were about the Kavanaugh debacke, and you took a pass.  To me, that means you didn't care, you find it acceptable to have different standards for different political idealogies, or you missed the question.  I inquired again, still no reply. Now, you've defended Biden by suggesting TR has no credibility and suggest I'm argumentative when you fail to even identify Biden directly as despicable if he assaulted a woman? Why send me the Vox piece if you're not interested in discussing its merits? 

Biden/Reade aside, the many videos shared of Biden establish his quirks.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say by age 13, most boys know where his hands can go and where they cannot when interacting with a girl.  Generally, it's nowhere without her consent. Not her hair, not her shoulders, and certainly not anywhere that a bathing suit would generally cover.  Giving Biden the benefit of the doubt because he's 114 years old, times were different and maybe he thought clamping a lady's shoulder with his clammy meat hooks was acceptable through 1980.  Hips, hair and some of the extremely troubling videos of his hands wandering to the chest areas of little girls was never ok, even if you were a soldier in the days of the dog faced pony soldier. 

Thinking about it more, I'm 85-15 he did it.  

Regardless, Joe Biden and your leadership team established two seperate standards.  One is "eliminate all conservatives", the other employed for you and yours is "eliminate the accuser". 

What are your thoughts on Biden's treatment by Vox, and by women in power in the Dem ranks, v those same people with respect to Kavanaugh?  If they are the same, great, then we know what you think.  If different, why, and why you would personally accept that? 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

5 hours ago, westside2 said:

The correct answer is that we believe all women who accuse Republicans.

• Like (+1) 3

7 hours ago, westside2 said:

Where am I being hypocritical with this?

What in my posting history suggests I've been some hardcore #metoo activist?

Please direct me to whichever post you're referring to.

7 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Please direct me to the spot where I said Kavanaugh undeniably did it, otherwise, shut the hell up.

24 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Please direct me to the spot where I said Kavanaugh undeniably did it, otherwise, shut the hell up.

Oh stop being so emotional.

Why don't you just tell us where you stood on Kavanaugh.

1) Did you find Ford's allegations credible?

2) If so, why?

Simple enough

• Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Oh stop being so emotional.

Why don't you just tell us where you stood on Kavanaugh.

2) If so, why?

Simple enough

What does one allegation have to do with the other?

You guys over here are desperately trying to conflate the 2 just so you can ignore the serious holes that exist in Reade's story and personal history.

It's predictable and also pathetic.

Try to do some independent thinking.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

You guys over here are desperately trying to conflate the 2 just so you can ignore the serious holes that exist in Reade's story and personal history.

Again, stop being so emotional.

It has nothing to do with conflating anything. It is a straightforward question about a singular topic: Where did you stand on Kavanaugh.

2) If so, why?

It really should be easy to answer.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

You cannot possibly have your head that far up your ass to be asking this as anything more than trolling.  But, on the very slim chance you are not trolling or being disingenuous... 

How about the difference in reporting? The double standard? The absolute stupidity of combing through Kavanaugh's high school yearbook as "admissible" but Biden's Senate records are "off limits." :blink: The last is especially ridiculous as this allegation supposedly occurred while Joe Biden was a sitting Senator!!  The history of one (never a peep of any type of improper conduct) versus the other that has a nickname of Creepy Joe to go with his long history of unwanted touching.

How about #MeToo being a movement to prevent a Republican from assuming a Supreme Court seat, but "she's a slut" and "she's crazy" as the movement to dismiss allegations against a Democrat so he can run for President?

Edited by Buffalo_Gal
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You cannot possibly have your head that far up your ass to be asking this as anything more than trolling.  But, on the very slim chance you are not trolling or being disingenuous... 

How about the difference in reporting? The double standard? The absolute stupidity of combing through Kavanaugh's high school yearbook as "admissible" but Biden's Senate records are "off limits." :blink: The last is especially ridiculous as this allegation supposedly occurred while Joe Biden was a sitting Senator!!  The history of one (never a peep of any type of improper conduct) versus the other that has a nickname of Creepy Joe to go with his long history of unwanted touching.

How about #MeToo being a movement to prevent a Republican from assuming a Supreme Court seat, but "she's a slut" and "she's crazy" as the movement to dismiss allegations against a Democrat so he can run for President?

While it should be anatomically impossible, my money is on his head being that far up his ass...

• Haha (+1) 4

5 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I'm not trying to be argumentative at all, in was looking for dialogue with someone who holds a different opinion than I do.

What I think about the Biden accusations is really irrelevant, mostly because I'm not a Biden supporter.  Since you asked, I'm 60-40 that it played out as she has alleged, maybe 70-30. I'm a skeptic by nature.   I personally know of young men wrongfully accused, I'm aware of issues associated with Titke IX that I can't get my head wrapped around, and I balance that with the belief  that most women who levels accusations are being truthful. When you add money and political wrangling to the mix who the heck knows. 

Your pattern, if I may, seems to be you send an article or a clip over for consideration that supports your view and decline to engage further on the topic.  You sent over the Vox opinion piece to me, as if it shed knew and important information on the case.  That's fine, I read it, checked out the author and in 30 seconds found a piece that was excoriated a man with 30+ years of dedicated public service, a reputation as an honest jurist and a decent family man....and that author's treatment was completely different for that individual.  In my mind, that fact alone reveals her to be a partisan, and I discard her opinions  totally.

Here's the interesting part.  I asked you what you thought about that, what your thoughts were about the Kavanaugh debacke, and you took a pass.  To me, that means you didn't care, you find it acceptable to have different standards for different political idealogies, or you missed the question.  I inquired again, still no reply. Now, you've defended Biden by suggesting TR has no credibility and suggest I'm argumentative when you fail to even identify Biden directly as despicable if he assaulted a woman? Why send me the Vox piece if you're not interested in discussing its merits? 

Biden/Reade aside, the many videos shared of Biden establish his quirks.  I'm going to go out on a limb and say by age 13, most boys know where his hands can go and where they cannot when interacting with a girl.  Generally, it's nowhere without her consent. Not her hair, not her shoulders, and certainly not anywhere that a bathing suit would generally cover.  Giving Biden the benefit of the doubt because he's 114 years old, times were different and maybe he thought clamping a lady's shoulder with his clammy meat hooks was acceptable through 1980.  Hips, hair and some of the extremely troubling videos of his hands wandering to the chest areas of little girls was never ok, even if you were a soldier in the days of the dog faced pony soldier. 

Thinking about it more, I'm 85-15 he did it.  

Regardless, Joe Biden and your leadership team established two seperate standards.  One is "eliminate all conservatives", the other employed for you and yours is "eliminate the accuser". 

What are your thoughts on Biden's treatment by Vox, and by women in power in the Dem ranks, v those same people with respect to Kavanaugh?  If they are the same, great, then we know what you think.  If different, why, and why you would personally accept that? 

It's interesting to you merely because you believe, weirdly, that every sexual assault allegation is the same and should be given the same amount of credibility.

I don't find conflating separate sexual misconduct/abuse allegations into one lump conclusion useful.

The Kavenaugh situation is completely irrelevant to the Biden situation because they are separate allegations by different women of different men. 

All you guys desperately want to do is distract from the multiple issues with the Biden accusation by pointing to the unjustifiably accused Kavenaugh, and that's wildly problematic.

You read the Vox article. I'm glad some of you actually read things that are posted. It's not purely an opinion piece though. I don't particularly care about the opinions of the writer. I was looking at the inconsistencies of events and stories within the piece itself. Her opinions are pretty irrelevant.

But that wasn't the only article I posted.

That you are 85% sure Biden did it just tells me more about your own tribalism than it does anything else. That you are that confident that Biden committed that heinous act after truly examining the situation objectively just demonstrates your own partisanship and hypocrisy, especially considering you've recently told me that you concluded that Donald Trump is completely innocent of all the 2+ dozen sexual assault/misconduct allegations that have been leveled against him.

But I can't say I'm surprised. It's what seems to consistently happen over here with you guys and why I generally steer clear of this toxic environment.

13 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

You guys are silly.

Take yourselves out of the damn political arena for a moment and get back to me when you can look at the FACTS (not opinions reached by writers in opinion pieces but reporting of events and interviews, etc) of this entire situation with even modest objectivity rather than conflating one allegation with another because you hold a political grudge.

When you can legitimately do that, get back to me and tell me the Reade allegation isn't full of holes.

That, of course, was a rhetorical question. As much as you guys profess objectivity, you still harbor serious political grudges, so I'm making an impossible request.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It has everything to do with one another.  If you believe Blasey-Ford despite any facts whatsoever, then you must believe Reade.  If you doubt Blasey-Ford, then you can doubt Reade and also doubt the women who have accused Trump.  

But as I've said before, now that the accusation is out there and Reade has infinitely more facts than Blasey-Ford did, the "Trump is a rapist" stuff is now off-limits for Biden.  Regardless of whether you believe Reade or not.

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Chances are Joe Biden is lying about his little encounter with Reade. Statistically it appears that he lies more often than not so I'd put my money on him lying. 

He's got a history of being creepy, so much so that back in 2015, Jon Stewart talked about his penchant for groping women.  And there's just no way you can get around that phone call that Reade's mother made to Larry King. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

It has everything to do with one another.  If you believe Blasey-Ford despite any facts whatsoever, then you must believe Reade.  If you doubt Blasey-Ford, then you can doubt Reade and also doubt the women who have accused Trump.  

But as I've said before, now that the accusation is out there and Reade has infinitely more facts than Blasey-Ford did, the "Trump is a rapist" stuff is now off-limits for Biden.  Regardless of whether you believe Reade or not.

Infinitely more facts :lol:

Oh wow, thanks for that. I needed a good laugh.

As desperately as you want Trump and Biden to suddenly be on equal ground in terms of character, they aren't. A cockroach has more character than Donald Trump.

There's a reason Biden has consistently been ahead of Trump in the polls, including state polls in battleground states like Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

This conversation will go on and that's fine. As of that laugher you just gave, I'm done with this.

I'll let the Trump Tribe be for the 5 1/2 months you have left til bizarro world here comes crashing down.

Edited by transplantbillsfan

4 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Infinitely more facts :lol:

Oh wow, thanks for that. I needed a good laugh.

As desperately as you want Trump and Biden to suddenly be on equal ground in terms of character, they aren't. A cockroach has more character than Donald Trump.

There's a reason Biden has consistently been ahead of Trump in the polls, including state polls in battleground states like Wisconsin and Pennsylvania.

This conversation will go on and that's fine. As of that laugher you just gave, I'm done with this.

I'll let the Trump Tribe be for the 5 1/2 months you have left til bizarro world here comes crashing down.

Yes "infintely" because Blasey-Ford had zero facts, just a wholly uncorroborated story.  Yet they trotted her out as someone who was unimpeachable because as an alleged victim, she had to be believed.  It was a pathetic farce.  Even more so now that Reade isn't being afforded the same.

And don't make me laugh about character.  Career politicians are no better than you think Trump is, if not worse.  Biden especially.  He's been able to fly under the radar as this goofy aw shucks guy but now that the light is shining squarely on him, the warts are starting to show.

And Hillary was ahead of Trump in the polls.  Until the election rolled-around.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

The issue as I see it is the unequal treatment of the accusers in the media.

Ford didn’t remember the date, time, place, attendees, how she got home, and never said anything to anyone until her CIA backed family saw an opportunity to pounce! “Without evidence” on a Republican SCOTUS Nominee. 

Reade on the other hand does have some contemporaneous evidence that Joey Fingers abused her in the grand Democrat tradition of the Kennedys, Chris Dodd, and Harvey Weinstein.  

Drink from the troth of spittle and sperm that you are predicated to. And drink to your health. COVID-19 is watching. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Nanker said:

The issue as I see it is the unequal treatment of the accusers in the media.

Ford didn’t remember the date, time, place, attendees, how she got home, and never said anything to anyone until her CIA backed family saw an opportunity to pounce! “Without evidence” on a Republican SCOTUS Nominee. 

Reade on the other hand does have some contemporaneous evidence that Joey Fingers abused her in the grand Democrat tradition of the Kennedys, Chris Dodd, and Harvey Weinstein.  

Drink from the troth of spittle and sperm that you are predicated to. And drink to your health. COVID-19 is watching. 

Oh, let's not forget that Ford (and her Democrat handlers) also got caught in several material lies, including, but not limited to, the whole 'we must delay because I'm too scared to take a plane' (unless it's going to a tropical island), and (my personal favorite) 'I had to install two front doors in my home, because I was too afraid to only have one'.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

It's interesting to you merely because you believe, weirdly, that every sexual assault allegation is the same and should be given the same amount of credibility.

I don't find conflating separate sexual misconduct/abuse allegations into one lump conclusion useful.

The Kavenaugh situation is completely irrelevant to the Biden situation because they are separate allegations by different women of different men. 

All you guys desperately want to do is distract from the multiple issues with the Biden accusation by pointing to the unjustifiably accused Kavenaugh, and that's wildly problematic.

You read the Vox article. I'm glad some of you actually read things that are posted. It's not purely an opinion piece though. I don't particularly care about the opinions of the writer. I was looking at the inconsistencies of events and stories within the piece itself. Her opinions are pretty irrelevant.

But that wasn't the only article I posted.

That you are 85% sure Biden did it just tells me more about your own tribalism than it does anything else. That you are that confident that Biden committed that heinous act after truly examining the situation objectively just demonstrates your own partisanship and hypocrisy, especially considering you've recently told me that you concluded that Donald Trump is completely innocent of all the 2+ dozen sexual assault/misconduct allegations that have been leveled against him.

But I can't say I'm surprised. It's what seems to consistently happen over here with you guys and why I generally steer clear of this toxic environment.

Oh boy.  You dropped “toxic” on me.  I have to be honest, if my discourse on one of the major issues of our time, and the manner in which I interact is “toxic” to you you’re as soft as melted butter.  You shared something, I replied with something from the same author that reveals a contradiction in approach to similar circumstances and you’re off to the bomb shelter?  

On Biden, you’ve missed the larger point.  The “always believe her” message is his, not mine.  Biden laid out the rules along with all the usual suspects in the party, attempted to destroy a man based on a story that was devoid of facts, any at all.  Here you go:

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/watch-joe-biden-claims-kavanaughs-accuser-must-believed

I never subscribed to the theory personally, not because women are not abused, but because it’s rock $#@& stupid to state in a public forum “ALWAYS BELIEVE!”.  It makes no sense, it’s an impossible standard to manage, and is so clearly wrought with potential for malfesance as to be among the dumbest sales ploys ever foisted upon the American people. Fortunately, only half the American people are simple enough to buy it. 

It took less than one election cycle to be used on their dopey 2x loser of a candidate and the coalition cracked like an egg.  It doesn’t help that the guy is a perv, the story credible with a Larry King tape from nearly 30 years ago, and multiple people confirming the tale. It will be incredibly satisfying if it costs Biden the presidency and his legacy.   

Fortunately, there may be hope for you yet.   Buried in your anguished defense of your Creepy Uncle Joe was this:

the unjustifiably accused Kavanaugh....”

I asked what you thought because I wanted to know.  I had to read it twice to see if you answered (what’s with you lefty’s being afraid to answer simple questions simply?). I don’t think I can understand why you personally would support people who participated in the attempt to destroy someone with allegations of sexual assault and participating in rape trains, but I will acknowledge your comments on Kavanaugh.  We agree there, that’s enough for today.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Oh boy.  You dropped “toxic” on me.  I have to be honest, if my discourse on one of the major issues of our time, and the manner in which I interact is “toxic” to you you’re as soft as melted butter.  You shared something, I replied with something from the same author that reveals a contradiction in approach to similar circumstances and you’re off to the bomb shelter?  

On Biden, you’ve missed the larger point.  The “always believe her” message is his, not mine.  Biden laid out the rules along with all the usual suspects in the party, attempted to destroy a man based on a story that was devoid of facts, any at all.  Here you go:

https://thefederalistpapers.org/opinion/watch-joe-biden-claims-kavanaughs-accuser-must-believed

I never subscribed to the theory personally, not because women are not abused, but because it’s rock $#@& stupid to state in a public forum “ALWAYS BELIEVE!”.  It makes no sense, it’s an impossible standard to manage, and is so clearly wrought with potential for malfesance as to be among the dumbest sales ploys ever foisted upon the American people. Fortunately, only half the American people are simple enough to buy it. 

It took less than one election cycle to be used on their dopey 2x loser of a candidate and the coalition cracked like an egg.  It doesn’t help that the guy is a perv, the story credible with a Larry King tape from nearly 30 years ago, and multiple people confirming the tale. It will be incredibly satisfying if it costs Biden the presidency and his legacy.   

Fortunately, there may be hope for you yet.   Buried in your anguished defense of your Creepy Uncle Joe was this:

the unjustifiably accused Kavanaugh....”

I asked what you thought because I wanted to know.  I had to read it twice to see if you answered (what’s with you lefty’s being afraid to answer simple questions simply?). I don’t think I can understand why you personally would support people who participated in the attempt to destroy someone with allegations of sexual assault and participating in rape trains, but I will acknowledge your comments on Kavanaugh.  We agree there, that’s enough for today.

I missed the "unjustifiably accused" part.  Thanks for pointing-it-out to me.  So at least there's something there to work with transplantbillsfan.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

I missed the "unjustifiably accused" part.  Thanks for point-it-out to me.  So at least there's something there to work with transplantbillsfan.

Honestly, I think so.  I’m not sure why everything has to be wrapped in 7 layers of emotional fabric, but it seems almost like he’s trying to convince himself that Joe’s ok. Can’t be easy. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Honestly, I think so.  I’m not sure why everything has to be wrapped in 7 layers of emotional fabric, but it seems almost like he’s trying to convince himself that Joe’s ok. Can’t be easy. 

Truly, I think they just don't care.  They want Trump out and if Joe's a scumbag too, so be it.

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Doc said:

Truly, I think they just don't care.  They want Trump out and if Joe's a scumbag too, so be it.

That does somewhat shadow the ethos of 2016 when People elected Trump while holding their nose because they detested the autocratic hideous shrewIsh worm slime ball that was the alternative. 

However this time their incessant drumbeating mirrors a four year long Nuremberg rally of brainwashed leftist storm trooper NPCs determined to bring their new green final solution to the world. Heil Hillary!

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Oh, let's not forget that Ford (and her Democrat handlers) also got caught in several material lies, including, but not limited to, the whole 'we must delay because I'm too scared to take a plane' (unless it's going to a tropical island), and (my personal favorite) 'I had to install two front doors in my home, because I was too afraid to only have one'.

Also, wasn't she in Maryland at that time as well?

• Like (+1) 1