Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

14 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The compassionate side of me agrees with @Buffalo_Gal's and others takes on it being sad. 

The rest of me hopes it continues. Let the world see Joe for who he truly is, and who he's always been: a corrupt POS with cognitive degeneration. It's his penance for a lifetime of graft on our dime. And if Jill isn't compassionate enough to stop the clown show, forget her too. She can go down with her old man.

Her agenda is to be first lady so she will keep propping him up.

• Like (+1) 3

20 hours ago, I am the egg man said:

Joe's feelin' it now. He's back in the saddle again.....

Image result for horse throws rider gif

.....and with Super Tuesday around the corner:

Image result for horse throws rider gif

.....that buckin' Bernie !

Well if is he is feeling it right now just what as the angry entitled Biden re=-emerges.  He will get a few non-softball questions, typically from regular citizens, and he turnes nasty instatnaeosuly, how dare you question him!  He wil challenge them to puch up contest, call them fat or a lying dog faced pony soldier.  Biden is goig to loss his cool in any debate versus Trump and Trump with toy with him using his childish inuslts.

2 minutes ago, Gavin in Va Beach said:

Holy *****! I thought the headline was a joke, and then listened to the clip. Good Go...you know, the thing!! 

This is becoming a daily thing with him.

One can only imagine how freaked out the Dems are about a Bernie nod if the plan is to keep Biden upright, even if the face of these daily meltdowns.

3 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

This is becoming a daily thing with him.

One can only imagine how freaked out the Dems are about a Bernie nod if the plan is to keep Biden upright, even if the face of these daily meltdowns.

So the sequel will be named Weekend at Bidens?

• Haha (+1) 3

22 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Looking forward to the Cable News Networks assembling a panel of psychiatric experts to weigh in on Joe's being mentally unfit to hold the office of POTUS. 

Guess I'll be waiting a long, long time.

• Like (+1) 2

rvEMwq9.jpg

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Can you imagine a Biden Trump debate?  At least with 7 or 8 different Democrats on the debate floor so far he he has limited exposure, imagine a full hour of Trump attacking him.  It wil be so embarrassing to watch

3asjia.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1