Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Considering how he stepped on his own dick earlier this week, perhaps going with all black masks wasn't the way to go? 

No Chance Joe. 

If he stepped on his dick, that means he either has very short legs or something anecdotally long & black.

If he was meeting up with Swallwell maybe he was serious about picking someone with a kitty for his VP. 

• Haha (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden had a good weekend 

Yes, yes he did. Finding the courage to come out of his basement after two months of hibernation is a good sign. Maybe next he can try solid food. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Yes, yes he did. Finding the courage to come out of his basement after two months of hibernation is a good sign. Maybe next he can try solid food. 

Or, pretty soon he might be president :) 

Joe Biden and the Legend of the Black Voter

FTA:

There’s a reason for that. According to the Pew Research Center

By contrast, more black Democratic voters continue to characterize their views as moderate rather than liberal. In 2019, 43% of black Democrats called themselves moderate, 29% called themselves liberal and 25% called themselves conservative.

Since 2000, the share of black Democrats who describe their political views as liberal has changed little, while liberal identification among white Democrats has nearly doubled.

Joe had a "Good Weekend".....?

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

The bad news is once he emerged from his basement he saw his own shadow, meaning we’ve got four more years of Trump ahead. 

• Haha (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

CNBC Reporter: Biden Is Offering Most Expensive Tax Plan Of Any Democratic Candidate In Recent History (Video)

by Mike LaChance

Original Article

Joe Biden is presented by Democrats and the media as a moderate, but that’s simply not true. His tax plan is ridiculously expensive. It would spend trillions more than even Hillary Clinton’s tax plan in 2016. Robert Frank of CNBC recently laid it all out.The Washington Free Beacon reports: CNBC Reporter: Biden Tax Plan ‘Most Expensive’ in Recent History. “The truth is that Joe Biden, even though he’s portrayed as a moderate, is offering the most expensive Democratic tax plan that we’ve seen from any Democratic candidate in recent history,”

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The bad news is once he emerged from his basement he saw his own shadow, meaning we’ve got four more years of Trump ahead. 

That shadow is what Joe thinks are his "black supporters". 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Memorial Day highlights Trump’s vitality and Biden’s lifelessness

by Andrea Widburg

Original Article

On Memorial Day, the Democrats’ de facto candidate, Joe Biden, finally emerged from his basement hideaway to place a wreath at a Veterans’ Memorial in New Castle, Delaware (population 5,285). If we contrast Biden's appearance with Donald Trump’s look on Memorial Day, we can see that one man is a vital leader, and the other is a listless follower. 

Joe had a "good weekend"

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

That would be a great cartoon.  Joe emerges from his basement on Memorial day, sees his shadow and says "you better vote for me!"

Edited by Doc
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do you think that? I was not paying much attention the past two days but I know Saturday was bad with his comment to Charlemagne.

He took the pandemic very seriously and showed it. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Why do you think that? I was not paying much attention the past two days but I know Saturday was bad with his comment to Charlemagne.

When it comes to Tibsy, there is your answer Tim.

20 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

If he stepped on his dick, that means he either has very short legs or something anecdotally long & black.

If he was meeting up with Swallwell maybe he was serious about picking someone with a kitty for his VP. 

Are you suggesting that Joe Biden join you on the suspected short list?

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I believe he means what he says most of the time. Now Qbaby is just a troll, Tibs just usually is wrong.

You give him far too much credit. Tibs is our village idiot, so he gets a pass. But he's as dishonest and trolling as they come. 

• Like (+1) 3

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

You give him far too much credit. Tibs is our village idiot, so he gets a pass. But he's as dishonest and trolling as they come. 

I have a aunt who is from an old political family of Albany and Tibs and her sound very similar. I love her but she literally only argues intent never results. I don't know how my Uncle does it but they seem happy.

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

I find it funny now when anyone accuses people of people Trump cultists.  You have no moral high ground on which to stand anymore.

They never had any moral high ground. They're just too stupid to realize it.

• Like (+1) 4

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Holy crap. That's train wreck through a nursing home, landing in a day care, exploding to take out the world's panda population bad.

Well there's the next million dollar ad for Trump.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I don't think it could look any worse that that. He really can't get out a coherent thought let alone full sentences. They have to know there is a big problem with his candidacy. 

They...don’t...care.  Again, referencing the culture on the left. 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

They never had any moral high ground. They're just too stupid to realize it.

Oh, I know. It’s just easier than ever to point it out. 

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 2