Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

On 5/17/2020 at 4:32 PM, transplantbillsfan said:

You guys are silly.

Take yourselves out of the damn political arena for a moment and get back to me when you can look at the FACTS (not opinions reached by writers in opinion pieces but reporting of events and interviews, etc) of this entire situation with even modest objectivity rather than conflating one allegation with another because you hold a political grudge.

When you can legitimately do that, get back to me and tell me the Reade allegation isn't full of holes.

That, of course, was a rhetorical question. As much as you guys profess objectivity, you still harbor serious political grudges, so I'm making an impossible request.

I missed most of your early interactions but truly Bidens accuser is likely full of mularkey, but I ask you then what did you say about Kavanaugh? The obvious issue is that Kavanaugh was treated that poorly with no evidence by a women who was a political hack when this lady at least has a minimal amount of contemporaneous confirmation is the problem.

Just now, Cinga said:

This is HUGE! And it looks like it was Ukraine that "leaked" the call!

It's only going to get worse for Joe on the Ukraine. 

...Then there's another boot to drop in the form of China. No Chance Joe earned that name, after all. 

All the democrats needed to do was not go insane after 2016. And yet, they wound up going beyond insane. The choice of Joe as their nominee proves that. The only ones who ever thought Joe stood a shot of winning are the same people who think Hillary really won but for Russia. Joe's got a toxic resume, a worse history, and carried an un-likability factor second only to Clinton's. It's amazing that the establishment found a way to double down after the ass kicking in 2016. 

They can't say they weren't warned what would happen.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

They don't care.  Joe talking about forcing Ukraine to fire Shokin was a quid pro quo by the same standards they applied to Trump and none of them batted an eye.  It's just more hypocrisy by the left that they'll ignore because they want Trump out.

• Like (+1) 5

14 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The campaign hasn't even really started, and No Chance Joe's already tired. 

He doesn't leave his basement. How can he be tired already? How the hell is he going to do the job (rhetorical question)?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Yet he's still hiding-out in his basement.  What a leader!

It’s Slowhand Joe’s variation of B O’s “leading with your behind.”

It’s now “leading from below.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

I read that headline and said "what?" 4 times. I understand the words but does this mean if I just say Donald Trump everyday he gets elected, because I talk about him a few times a day.

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

:lol: Talk about a terrible idea

This won't backfire when Weismann is disbarred and/or arrested. 

I wonder if they know the limit for Zoom is 500 attendees. 

17 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I read that headline and said "what?" 4 times. I understand the words but does this mean if I just say Donald Trump everyday he gets elected, because I talk about him a few times a day.

No that’s Biggie Smalls 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

I wonder if they know the limit for Zoom is 500 attendees. 

No that’s Biggie Smalls 

See you are confused Biggie Smalls was speaking of a completely different Donald Trump, that guy was not a racist, also that guy allowed minorities into some fancy clubs near miami before anyone else did. President Trump is not a good dude.

7 hours ago, Prickly Pete said:

"Quid Pro Joe"....

Be great if instead of having grown women Clinton accosted, Trump brought in a row of young ladies Joe has made squirm

"...drag a $100 bill through a high school cafeteria..."

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Too slow, Rhino.  I duck ducked it.  Interestingly, the headline from CBS News indicates “DURING A CONTENTIOUS INTERVIEW, BIDEN SAYS....”. 

They really love to enable this guy.  On the other hand it will be refreshing for Transpy, Tibs and the gang to cast their vote for the arbiter of blackness.  Let’s get that thing figured out once and for all! 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2