Everything Joe Biden--Gaffes, Miscues, Touching, Songs

Every place I turn there's a litany of hilarious blunders, untruthful statements [aka lies] and just sad misrepresentations by Joke Biden of his accomplishments and understandings of common place happenings.

Not exactly a MSM source, but indicative of the breadth of knowledge of Biden's failing mental health.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Even the Washington Post can't bide Biden:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/factcheck/fact-checker-biden-video-uses-misleading-edits-to-hype-trumps-remarks-to-nurse/ar-BB140MLY?li=BBnb7Kz

On May 6, President Trump met with nurses in the Oval Office to sign a proclamation for National Nurses Day. The Biden campaign turned the event into a 30-second attack video, tweeted out by Biden.

With strumming guitar music, the video shows Trump appearing to interrupt a nurse who mentions that supplies of personal protective equipment (PPE) have been “sporadic.” The video ends with display text: “Happy National Nurses Week from the president (only to nurses who agree with him).”

Subscribe to the Post Most newsletter: Today’s most popular stories on The Washington Post

But there’s some important footage missing from the ad.

The Facts

This being a Trump event at the White House concerning the coronavirus pandemic, the president couldn’t help but repeat some of his most misleading claims. For instance:

• “If you would add every country — every country together, we’ve done substantially more testing than the entire world together.” (Nope.)
  • “Two months ago, we didn’t have any ventilators for ourselves. The cupboards were bare.” (Nope.)

The ad focuses on an exchange that Trump has with one of the nurses after a reporter asks them about their experience with equipment shortages. One nurse replies that “it was getting bad,” but then manufacturing had ramped up and filled the gap. But, he added, there was a shortage of personnel.

Then, Sophia Thomas, president of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners, spoke. “I think it’s sporadic,” she said. “As I talk to my colleagues around the country, certainly there are pockets of areas where PPE is not ideal. But this is an unprecedented time.”

She added, “I’ve been reusing my N95 mask for a few weeks now. I just broke out a new one to come here, just in case I needed to wear it.” She makes a few more remarks and then adds, “My youngest patient has been four days old — a four-day-old infant. And so PPE has been sporadic, but it’s been manageable, and we do what we have to do. We’re nurses, and we learn to adapt and we do whatever the best thing that we can do for our patients to get the job done and get the care provided. And that’s what we’re going to continue to do as covid-19 continues.”

In the video, her comments are shortened to, “I’ve been reusing my N95 mask for a few weeks now … so PPE has been sporadic.” Any nuance — that she is talking about “pockets of areas,” that it is an “unprecedented time” and that it has been “manageable” — is missing.

At the event, Trump responded, “Sporadic for you, but not sporadic for a lot of other people.”

Thomas immediately affirms Trump’s comment: “Oh, no. I agree, Mr. President. Absolutely.”

Trump: “Because I've heard the opposite.”

The Biden video does two tricky things. First, it shows Thomas only saying “Oh,” eliminating the fact that she says she agrees with Trump. Then, the video highlights Trump crossing his arms when he says the line about hearing the opposite.

The impression left is that Trump is a jerk, cutting Thomas off mid-sentence and then folding his arms in a defiant stance. But that’s misleading, especially because she said she agreed with him. (We acknowledge that being challenged by a president might make many people back off a bit, but that’s still not an excuse for eliminating her response.)

The rest of the video shows Trump bragging about “tremendous supply.” It leaves out the fact that two other nurses at the event told Trump that they did not see any issues, including one nurse from New Jersey who said that she often saw news reports about supply issues, but that “in reality, I’m not seeing it. I’m in a hot zone right now.”

Thomas’s comment did appear to surprise Trump, but it’s worth noting that the Food and Drug Administration on its website (updated for May 7) acknowledged that “the supply chain for these [PPE] devices will continue to be stressed if demand exceeds available supplies.” Some manufacturers were distributing PPE based on previous usage, not projected use, the FDA said, adding that “increased use may exceed the available supply of PPE, resulting in shortages at some healthcare organizations.”

Yes, Pinocchios for Biden.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

The continuing Democratic campaign efforts on Joke Biden's behalf support my long-held mantra, "You can't shine $#!t."

Same sentiment when it was Hillary running.

It's another sorry election.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

If the left themselves really cared about Joe, they would have him medically examined.

It doesn't take a medical expert to see that he needs to be looked at.

But this is politics and it doesn't matter if Biden needs help or not because #orangemanbad

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

If the left themselves really cared about Joe, they would have him medically examined.

It doesn't take a medical expert to see that he needs to be looked at.

But this is politics and it doesn't matter if Biden needs help or not because #orangemanbad

...Dr Phil and Dr Ruth declined....and Kavorkian is DEAD.......so now what?......Dr Ferdie Pacheco?....oh wait...he's dead......

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...Dr Phil and Dr Ruth declined....and Kavorkian is DEAD.......so now what?......Dr Ferdie Pacheco?....oh wait...he's dead......

Since when was Biden a boxer? ?

4 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Interviewer: Basically there’s an entire discourse on the internet right now that’s painting you as creepy and old and out of touch and kinda lame.

Biden: Eh? I'm not out of touch, I've got plenty of touching left.

(no, it wasn't really said)

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

The unmasking of Joe Biden

The Hill [DC], by Jonathan Turley

Original Article

The declassification of material from the Michael Flynn case has exposed more chilling details of a concerted effort by prosecutors to come up with any crime to use against the former national security adviser. This week, however, a letter revealed a new unsettling detail. Among more than three dozen Obama administration officials asking to “unmask” Flynn from the investigation was former Vice President Joe Biden. This revelation came less than 24 hours after Biden denied any involvement in the investigation of Flynn. It also follows a disclosure that President Obama was following that investigation. For three years, many in the media have expressed horror

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Excellent Ad............worth the click.

He's really the ultimate career politician, the dirty Washington insider, all the things regular people swear they hate about the people who run our country.   And yet, here he is, being held up as the guy who should be our next POTUS.

Unreal.

• Like (+1) 9

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..if, IF elected and with NO mental ability to serve, what is the Dem's game plan anyhow?.....I fear to ask........

Have him appoint whom they tell him to appoint to the cabinet. Parade him around to wave to the cameras every so often, and make him sign whatever the oligarchs in his cabinet tell him to sign.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

..if, IF elected and with NO mental ability to serve, what is the Dem's game plan anyhow?.....I fear to ask........

To puppet him, and have the executive be run by unelected partisans with extreme agendas who don't have to face public scrutiny. Biden's campaign is literally running on a platform promising this. 

... And the DNC wonders why they keep losing.

19 minutes ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Just want to hear you stand up for your boy. The guy who actually grabs women by the *****, the guy who rode shotgun in the biggest abuse of power in this nation's history, the guy who is so corrupt and full of shite he blames Trump for everything wrong in the country when he spent over 40 years in Congress

Joe doesn't have the moral high ground you expected him to have... 

Joe doesn't have the mental capacity you expected him to have... 

Joe doesn't have the scruples needed to contrast against Trump... 

But there is something Joe has... No Chance to win. ;) 

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

To puppet him, and have the executive be run by unelected partisans with extreme agendas who don't have to face public scrutiny. Biden's campaign is literally running on a platform promising this. 

... And the DNC wonders why they keep losing.

Just want to hear you stand up for your boy. The guy who actually grabs women by the *****, the guy who rode shotgun in the biggest abuse of power in this nation's history, the guy who is so corrupt and full of shite he blames Trump for everything wrong in the country when he spent over 40 years in Congress

Joe doesn't have the moral high ground you expected him to have... 

Joe doesn't have the mental capacity you expected him to have... 

Joe doesn't have the scruples needed to contrast against Trump... 

But there is something Joe has... No Chance to win. ;) 

They don't care because #orangemanbad

• Like (+1) 1