Jags release Malik Jackson

I think he plays 3 tech.  His play tailed off some this past season, but there may be some reasons for that.  If the price is right, he fills a hole, and there is a chance he could be really good.

1 minute ago, RyanC883 said:

I'd like it.  more options at #9 then.  Build nasty O and D lines in FA and Draft. 

Which is why I think Beane will at least take a look/make an offer. He said they will try to fill as many holes in FA so they can just go BPA in the draft

• Like (+1) 1

Ok new numbers now.  so it is 10M per year, not 10M total

Adam Schefter Retweeted ig: josinaanderson

Malik Jackson's deal in Philly is expected to be for three years, $30 million -- an average of $10 million per year, per source.

The #Eagles are expected to sign DT Malik Jackson on a 3-year deal worth $30M, source said. The deal isn’t agreed to yet, but it is getting there.

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, TOboy said:

Guess he values winning, as you'd have to think he could've done better financially. 

Yeah he went from a SB champion in Denver to a terrible team in Jax who was on a spending spree and he cashed in big time. Jax had one good season in his time there but he may just prefer to pick his spot and money is secondary.