AFC Wild Card: Colts at Texans 4:35 ESPN

YoloinOhio

15 minutes ago, stosh64 said:

I'm really happy for Frank, he deserves the success.

I like Sean but it would have been something special to have Frank be the Bills HC.

Yes but the Bills are not even close to the Colts talent level right now. 

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

If Colts win New England has to play the winner of the Chargers vs Ravens, which is what I want.

Yes - my point is I feel like if Houston was playing NE** next week this game is what I feel it would look like

3 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

The Colts turned it around in one offseason thanks to a new HC and the Jets gifting them a bunch of premium draft picks.  Andrew Luck helps, too.  And I think they get the Jets’ second round pick this year.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Talley56 said:

I'd be worried if I were the Chiefs

KC has way more offensive weapons than Texans the D Thomas injury hurts them badly.  The run game of indy will be an issue trying to keep KC off the field imo

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Indeed. That chiefs defense is buttery soft

I agree their Defense is bad but when you have that offense that is a threat to score on every playt (they are that good) you can get away with it.

Just now, ILBillsfan said:

KC has way more offensive weapons than Texans the D Thomas injury hurts them badly.  The run game of indy will be an issue trying to keep KC off the field imo

Oof D Thomas and Clowney are huge injuries. I had the winner of this game handling KC based on the Chiefs defense is liable to get shredded while playing a much tougher defense themselves.

21 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Ya think?B-)

Not sure what that has to do with thinking it would have been special to have Reich be the Bills HC due to the Bills/Reich history.

Edited by stosh64

1 minute ago, ILBillsfan said:

if Houston loses this game O'Brien will be on the hot seat next year if not in the off season

I gave him credit for getting to the playoffs when he has,  but I’ve just never  thought he was a good coach, going back to when he was at penn state 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

I gave him credit for getting to the playoffs when he has,  but I’ve just never  thought he was a good coach, going back to when he was at penn state 

Yeah being in Big ten country I agree........ I just think NFL expectations are so high and with not having much success in the playoffs it could get hot

Just now, HappyDays said:

I've only watched a little bit of Watson this year but I have not been impressed with what I've seen. Hopkins makes him look better than he is.

he was dealing with a leg injury he was playing thru for most of the first half of the season.

Hopkins is an amazing talent

This Houston team is very much what the bills could be next year. Pretty good in the regular season and good enough to be in the playoffs, but just not alot of playoff experience with a young qb

Edited by Steptide

1 minute ago, hemma said:

Wonder if Texan’s fans are having an accuracy discussion right now.

And who to fire

2 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This Houston team is very much what the bills could be next year. Pretty good in the regular season and in the playoffs, but just not alot of playoff experience with a young qb

And a bad o line. Only real difference between Buffalo and Houston’s two offenses imo is Hopkins.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Texans really miss Will Fuller. And they had traded for Demaryius Thomas but then he got hurt too.

Fuller was huge for them. Takes the top off. Coutee is fast but more of a gadget guy. Thomas doesn't have the speed but requires attention.

Watson not on the same page as Hopkins there.

Edited by Big C

2 minutes ago, 17islongenough said:

This Indy is really good and they have a lot of cap room.   They may be good for a while.   This is Buffalo after next year

JA needs to grow a neck beard.

Hard to believe less than a year ago McDaniels had screwed over the Colts and Ballard was being treated as a laughingstock for having the gall to say "the rivalry is back on"  

McDaniels being a flake is the best thing that happened for the Colts

• Thank you (+1) 1