AFC Wild Card: Colts at Texans 4:35 ESPN

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Why do they need to change that rule?

Because it's ridiculous. Fumbling the ball out of bounds doesn't cause a turnover anywhere else on the field. I would make it a 10 yard penalty to discourage players from tossing it into the endzone but it shouldn't be a turnover.

1 minute ago, RocCityRoller said:

I remember Drew Brees first playoff game with San Deigo. Deer in the headlights.

We all know he sucks too...

I remember a lot of great Quarterbacks stinking it up in the playoffs at any given point in their career. Watson is among a lot of legit young Quarterbacks that are going to be very good for the next 10+ years. Breath of fresh air. Was never sold on Mariota, Winston, basically any QB but Cam and Ryan between Rodgers / Ben Rivers Eli drafts until Watson and Mahomes showed up.

Looking forward to seeing the NFL landscape finally turn over in these next few years.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

Colts better not blow this

One team is Houston in a wild card round

the other has Frank Reich

karma is on the side of the Colts

not that there is any history of Frank Reich vs a Houston team in the Wildcard round ?

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, BarkleyForGOATBackupPT5P said:

I remember a lot of great Quarterbacks stinking it up in the playoffs at any given point in their career. Watson is among a lot of legit young Quarterbacks that are going to be very good for the next 10+ years. Breath of fresh air. Was never sold on Mariota, Winston, basically any QB but Cam and Ryan between Rodgers / Ben Rivers Eli drafts until Watson and Mahomes showed up.

Looking forward to seeing the NFL landscape finally turn over in these next few years.

Me too. I think Watson has 'Juice'

Allen and Jackson, similar mold, flashed potential this year.

We will see, it would be a more interesting NFL if 2 or 3 of these guys pan out.

4 minutes ago, RocCityRoller said:

One team is Houston in a wild card round

the other has Frank Reich

karma is on the side of the Colts

not that there is any history of Frank Reich vs a Houston team in the Wildcard round ?

Or is this Houston's revenge?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Dammit NE is going to get their annual Texans bye to the AFC championship game

Totally different team not starting Tom Savage this time lol don't worry. The winner of this game is pummeling Brady to a pulp.

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Or is this Houston's revenge?

Would be very poetic storyline. We gotta pull for the Texans haha

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Because it's ridiculous. Fumbling the ball out of bounds doesn't cause a turnover anywhere else on the field. I would make it a 10 yard penalty to discourage players from tossing it into the endzone but it shouldn't be a turnover.

Sure it should. It has always been a rule and punishes a team for lack of ball security.

How is it any different than if a ball carrier gets jarred loose of the ball at his own 5 and it goes out of the endzone for a safety? Should they give the ball back to the offense, no safety, and penalize them half way to the goal line?