AFC Wild Card: Colts at Texans 4:35 ESPN

YoloinOhio

The Colts look unstoppable at the moment. They are having their way with this Houston defense. They also look like they have a defense that can keep them in it against any team. They can beat the Pats or the Chiefs. 

Thomas out for the Texans is significant can roll the coverage to Hopkins and then the pass protection that the colts have given luck all season. 

Pretty sure colts have sacked Watson more than Texans have sacked luck in the previous tow games and it looks to be more of the same this game.

1 hour ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Worst. Broadcast crew. Ever. 

Where is Booger's sideline contraption?! 

Logged in and came to the forum to state this very same thing. OMG, they're terrible. It doesn't help that the TWO analysts NEVER stop talking.

That being said....GO COLTS! Don't think that the Texans have the offense to come back and win this thing.

2 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

I think the Chargers beat Baltimore tomorrow ...... I am hesitant though since chargers get a bit hosed with the early game tomorrow so that's like a 10am start time for them that puts the chargers up vs the Pats I think Rivers shreds the Pats

Agreed. I fear if it comes down to Chiefs vs Pats in the final Andy Reid is gonna find a way to blow it.

Just now, ILBillsfan said:

I think the Chargers beat Baltimore tomorrow ...... I am hesitant though since chargers get a bit hosed with the early game tomorrow so that's like a 10am start time for them that puts the chargers up vs the Pats I think Rivers shreds the Pats

Colts, Hawks, Ravens, Eagles. 

A pony and 3 birds.

4 minutes ago, ILBillsfan said:

Everybody in the world is on San Diego. Usually not a good sign.

1 minute ago, ILBillsfan said:

Browns showed a good way to attack that defense of Balt last week and I think Rivers second time vs that defense will find some flaws as well.  The pass rush vs chargers line will be the tell tell on that game.

they also showed on D how stop the run option with Lamar Jackson. For this game and until Jackson develops, the Chargers D has to make him a QB. 

1 minute ago, LSHMEAB said:

Not saying the Chargers won't win. Just tend to look at things from a betting perspective and the public is all over San Diego while the "sharps" are on Baltimore. Not betting 5K either way!

Sharps I have heard are on chargers