Peterman career stats

CoachT

3 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Peterman really needs to be off this team.  

Or maybe get his receivers that will actually catch the ball and not bobble it into the other team's hands. That's not even talking about how bad the offensive line is.

Pretty messed up that his players let him down badly and he gets the blame because it goes on his stats.

We're in 2018 though where the internet has stripped everyone of reasonable logic

Edited by suorangefan4
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, BillsEnthusiast said:

2 of them weren't his fault today, but yeah...not optimal. 

I would say they were. If you throw inaccurate balls at covered receivers in the NFL .. that is what happens. 

He also just maked constant poor decisions.

• Like (+1) 4

2 minutes ago, CoachT said:

This is actually amazing

Completions: 68

Interceptions: 12

Thats 17.65%

For every 5.5 or so passes he completes, he throws 1 pick.

That is amazing.

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

A lot of those INTs weren't his fault including 2 of them today but whatever

That's true but it's more fun to ignore that! 

(being serious).

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

What percentage of Brees or Brady’s come from wr mistakes? Or are we pretending that peterman is the only that deals with that? 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

2 of them weren't his fault today, but yeah...not optimal. 

I think the second one was partially his fault.

But, really, who cares?

Edited by Binghamton Beast

If he stopped throwing to Benjamin, his completion percentage would go up and the interceptions would be less.  KB is doing everything he can to sabatoge the offense with his incompetence.  

Peterman, for as bad as he looks at times, is getting zero help from the rest of the offense.  They've all either given up or were never capable.   But we'll all continue to bash the QB and pretend anyone could look good in this offense.

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Keep on fighting the good fight SaviorPeterman!  Peterman sucks.  I don't care if some of them weren't his fault.  He sucks.  He has no arm.  He was afraid to throw a 35 yard pass into the endzone on a free play.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Beyond the stats, his Football IQ is in question after his ridiculously stupid and gutless run at the end the the 1st half.  He's an idiot!

I wish he would've let it go but McDermott said they didn't wanna throw a Hail Mary and have it get picked and hurt his confidence more. People would find a way to blame a Hail Mary INT on him.

I hope that was the legit reason why.

Edited by suorangefan4

2 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

I wish he would've let it go but McDermott said they didn't wanna throw a Hail Mary and have it get picked and hurt his confidence more. People would find a way to blame a Hail Mary INT on him.

That is the most ridiculous excuse I can imagine. What purpose is served by running for a dozen yards? Isn’t the purpose to keep trying to score?

2 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Yup Peterman sucks.  

2 INTs not really his fault but he gets the stat. 

Who scored the last 2 TDs for Buffalo?

He could've had 2 more TDs too even Benjamin could catch. This wasn't a bad game at all from Peterman against a really tough D but the stats are going to say it was which sucks.

• Like (+1) 1

Again just because he didn't throw it right to the defender doesnt mean it wasnt his fault. He is wildly inaccurate. If you want to hit a covered receiver you have to throw to where only the receiver can catch it.

I dont care who starts. Ive hit a stage where i dont get emotional about players. Peterman is by far the worst Bills QB I have ever seen.

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Or maybe get his receivers that will actually catch the ball and not bobble it into the other team's hands. That's not even talking about how bad the offensive line is.

Pretty messed up that his players let him down badly and he gets the blame because it goes on his stats.

We're in 2018 though where the internet has stripped everyone of reasonable logic

His window is not more than 5 yards past the LOS and he can’t throw an out. 

Defenses attack his every pass because they have no worries about him. 

He is awful, make no mistake. 

16 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

He could've had 2 more TDs too even Benjamin could catch. This wasn't a bad game at all from Peterman against a really tough D but the stats are going to say it was which sucks.

He could have had a TD if he didn’t miss McCoy open by 15 yards too. 

He is awful. He’s only one of the offensive problems but don’t give him too much credit. He’s terrible. 

49 minutes ago, suorangefan4 said:

Eat *****.

How let down has this team been by Peterman? By the ineptness of the organization?

I'm surprised he managed to have a 63% completion rate even with all of those drops, I figure if the receivers had pulled through and made those catches everyone would have a different opinion of him right now, it's easy to look at a stat line and make fun. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, CoachT said:

I would say they were. If you throw inaccurate balls at covered receivers in the NFL .. that is what happens. 

He also just maked constant poor decisions.

Please stop. Even the most staunch Peterman haters can not formulate an objective arguement as to how the Kelvin Benjamin ball was remotely Petermans fault. And yes you are 100 percent correct when you say that Zay a Jones getting bumped before the ball arrived is also on Peterman.

• Like (+1) 1