Report: Cowboys may have interest in trading for KB

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Be a clear message to the team and fans this season is over.

Or that he’s a loser who isn’t helping Allen  and they don’t plan on giving an extension after the season, and want to get something for him 

They could activate someone from the PS for the same production, or, trade for someone better like many of us have called for 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Clear message that they understand he isn't doing much and isn't going to be signed.  Also a clear sign that their smart for getting something in return for that void in value. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Or that he’s a loser who isn’t helping Allen  and they don’t plan on giving an extension after the season, and want to get something for him 

They could activate someone from the PS for the same production, or, trade for someone better like many of us have called for 

Shame on Pegs if he lets McBeane deal KB for a late round pick.

Yeah.........KB isn't working out........but if I am the owner I FORCE them to play this one out.

McD and Beane are the ones who made all the decisions that have royally ***** this WR corps..........and KB was THEIR baby.

If you are willing to empower your managers enough to allow them to get rid of any and all existing personnel.........then they need to own their hand-picked choices.

No easy outs.

Time for McBeane to put on their big-boy pants and prove they can handle a tough personnel situation without asking Pegs to bail them out.

Show us you can AT LEAST get production out of a guy who has the motivation of going into free agency.:doh:

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

The only difference is trading KB would be addition by subtraction. There's 3 players I want off this team immediately. 

Benjamin 

Peterman 

Dimarco

Maybe we can package all 3 up for a 7th. 

16 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I would take a 6th for KB and be very happy. He isn't a positive for the team at the moment and if you can get a pick for him that's solid. 

...not sure what Jurrah is thinking......dump Dez and now wants KB?........interesting.................

16 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yeah.........KB isn't working out........but if I am the owner I FORCE them to play this one out.

McD and Beane are the ones who made all the decisions that have royally ***** this WR corps..........and KB was THEIR baby.

If you are willing to empower your managers enough to allow them to get rid of any and all existing personnel.........then they need to own their hand-picked choices.

No easy outs.

Time for McBeane to put on their big-boy pants and prove they can handle a tough personnel situation without asking Pegs to bail them out.

Show us you can AT LEAST get production out of a guy who has the motivation of going into free agency.:doh:

This uh doesn't make sense.

• Like (+1) 4

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...not sure what Jurrah is thinking......dump Dez and now wants KB?........interesting.................

I don't know what he is thinking either. It's not like KB is a locker room saint. I think Jurrah is looking for a cheaper alternative to DT, Parker, and Amari Cooper. KB probably could be had for a 5th or 6th round pick and he is an expiring contract so there isn't any significant cap ramifications to acquiring KB where as DT, Parker,and Cooper are under contract for significant money in 2019. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

No easy outs.

Like they did with Jordan Matthews and Corey Coleman?  I don’t disagree with you about what they SHOULD do but so far I have seen zero evidence that the Pegulas are holding McBeane accountable - and the decisions Beane and McD make suggest they (perhaps falsely) think they’re at the helm of a 5-6 year college program turnaround with full job security.

That said, I fully expect Terry to snap out of his coma when Anderson predictably faceplants over the next few weeks.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

4 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Like they did with Jordan Matthews and Corey Coleman?  I don’t disagree with you about what they SHOULD do but so far I have seen zero evidence that the Pegulas are holding McBeane accountable - and the decisions Beane and McD make suggest they (perhaps falsely) think they’re at the helm of a 5-6 year college program turnaround with full job security.

That said, I fully expect Terry to snap out of his coma when Anderson predictably faceplants over the next few weeks.

Dude what are you guys talking about?  You want Pegula to do what, exactly?  Yell at McD that the offense sucks?  

Very strange demands out of this fanbase these days.  

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Oh trust me.........I doubt that Pegs has the nads to hold them at all accountable until he has Kim fire them.

I don't think he'd have even fired Rex if Rex didn't tell him he couldn't care less if he did or not.

54 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Most fans would welcome this

10 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

By snapping out of his coma, you mean firing Beane and McD I assume