2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

Just now, JerseyBills said:

Anyone else surprisingly not emotional after this one? First game this year I literally don't care . Emotionless basically

I'm with you. The season somewhat ended last week for me personally. I just want to see Allen develop this year now. This ***** side show with Peterman and Anderson will be tiring. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

I still think Allen will work out in time.  That being said, this train wreck is on the staff for not bringing in a quality vet QB to start while Allen learned and provide mentoring.  Going with Peterman and Allen to start was a complete disaster.  I can't yell at Anderson.  Given how little time he had to acclimate, and his age...I knew he could have a game like this.  Never should have been in this position.

Just now, Success said:

This team quits more than any Bills team I can remember.  Some of those 2-14 mid 80s teams had more fight.

They were obviously pitiful in the 80s

But this was the DEVO number 3 D out there!!!!

Just now, McBean said:

I’m expecting Brandon Beane to unload 5 guys this week via trade 

Because that's worked so well for us over the past 18 months...

The problem is that all the guys they trade they replace with inferior players. 

We don't have any talent. 

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Anyone else surprisingly not emotional after this one? First game this year I literally don't care . Emotionless basically

There was a time years ago id feel angry now i just laugh, just can't help it.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, row_33 said:

Teams been total trash since 2000

false. this team could have been on the upswing after last year's season, but the FO made the worst off season decisions.

• Like (+1) 2