2nd half thread: Bills at Colts 1 pm on CBS

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

That's legal; you can grip with your hands; the OL is keeping Y. inside his frame.

You don't really understand what holding is, which might be why they aren't calling it as much as you think they should be doing.

he has one handful of Jersey and one of shoulder pad from the back, how is that inside the frame? that's a bear hug, that legal?

Just now, COTC said:

We need a young offensive mind coach.  McVay or Shannahan innovative. 

Totally agree, but if Pegula doesn't know that, we probably aren't going to end up with that.  

We could, by mistake, but it would help if Pegula wasn't the lowest information sports fan you've ever known of.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Yup...even if he wasn’t that great, it was the unknown of what could happen that made him fun to watch.

Watching him run on ad lib plays WAS fun, but that's not what I want my QB to do, nor is that anything close to a reliable method of winning football games.

His highlights have mostly all come from his legs, not his arm.

33 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

This will be a an odd comparison - but KB reminds me of Lennox Lewis. Lewis had all the talent and physical skills in the world to be one of the most dominate heavy weight champs in history... but he lacked heart. And that showed in the most crucial of moments and ultimately is why Lewis never lived up to his potential. 

But at least he was a champion...

KB has all the tools most WRs would kill for, but he doesn't get the most from them because he's soft. He doesn't care enough to put in the work and effort you need to become better. He's a guy who got by on his physical gifts for HS and college and expected he could coast on them in the NFL. But you can't.

You'd hope that a contract year on a struggling team would bring out the dog in him, but it hasn't. It's exposed his flaws even more. 

Maybe. But Lewis knocked people down and out. The only thing Benjamin is knocking down is a box of donuts.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

ya its sad to see a player like Kyle go out like this.    on the brighter side,  he made a good living playing this game,  and Bills fans will always thank him for his effort.

i expect McCoy to be traded or released this offseason,  he needs to go to a team with a chance to win.  FO should throw him a bone,  give him a chance to taste success b4 he calls it quits.

I'll always tip my hat to Meatball for playing this year but clearly he and several others will be gone after this season.