Ray Ray McCloud Will Not Play and Not Traveling to Indy for a Non-Injury Reason

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Ray Ray McCloud Not Traveling to Indy and Will Not Play for a Non-Injury Reason
16 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Must be a team rule violation or some kind of emergency.

I could have meant a felony for some of the other players if he made the trip ;)

2 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

This guy is not a football player. Why is he on a NFL roster?

His hair ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Ray Ray McCloud Will Not Play and Not Traveling to Indy for a Non-Injury Reason

This was re tweeted by the Bills official Twitter . Looks like he's going to pay for that fumble . Put the reliable Hyde back there and call it a day. Had high hopes for Ray Ray as a WR though.

Edit- sorry for repost. Delete. 

Edited by JerseyBills

there are questions about his injury and the release timing.
may be more to it though.

We need someone to run downfield geesh

Just now, Fixxxer said:

Rumor is, McD locked him in a training facility with a jugs machine. A two day ration of food and water have been provided to him with no internet. 

I support this message

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Beane is a witch ! 

He is certainly putting the work. Staying late and making potions . studying his spells.

all in good time my pretty, all in good time.

14 minutes ago, Fixxxer said:

Rumor is, McD locked him in a training facility with a jugs machine. A two day ration of food and water have been provided to him with no internet. 

I heard they tried the same approach with KB, but he had no interest and declined. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Great now who is going to catch the ball !!

40+ carries for McCoy......might as well.....no one can catch the ball anyways on this team.....

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Indeed, but even if he wasn’t injured (which he is), if they signed him today he likely wouldn’t be on the active roster this week.  It would be unlikely that they would sign him on a Saturday IMO.

true, but it was also unlikely a professional athlete would quit in the middle of a game too