Bills vs. Packers 2nd Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

So you tell people they're overreacting to Allen playing terrible yet you overreact to Peterman who's only started 3 games too (with teammates sabotaging him and playing in terrible weather). Weird.

I was a Peterman fan, but it's been clear there are just too many passes he can't make (quick outs) at an NFL player.

Just now, PeterDude said:

I don't think it is a dead topic tbh, McBeane and Allen will likely be hearing about Mahomes for years to come I think.  We'll see...

Is Mahomes playing in this game?  Are we playing the Chiefs?  Was that pick even from this year?

No?  No?  And No?

Dead topic.

Clearly we are not a run heavy team any longer.  I listened to the halftime comments that Josh does not need to do it all in one play.  Then why don't we run the ball?

I didn't expect to see progress from last week, but seeing us regress to uselessness again is disappointing.

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

Aaron Rodgers is one of the best QB to ever play, and what? a 10-year vet?

Come the !@#$ on. TRY to be logical.

I'm not trying to compare them, just responding to another poster who did. Allen doesn't need to be compared to anyone to understand that he's been miserable today. 

It's still very early in the process but games like this are a really bad sign. It would be for any young QB. I don't think that's all that controversial. 

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

First we did not trade the farm.  Second he does look bad today.  Third, he did not look bad last week.  Fourth, young QBs learn.  Fifth, even veteran QBs get fooled as in Rogers getting sacked twice.  Sixth, we also need more help on the O line (is it Bodine not calling the right protections or Allen) and a WR that can catch.  Seventh, it would help if Allen had some outlet routes available.

I'll stop there.

In fact I recall it being generally universally commended as doing well NOT to trade the farm on that deal.  Kept the first rounders.

Just now, VW82 said:

I'm not trying to compare them, just responding to another poster who did. Allen doesn't need to be compared to anyone to understand that he's been miserable today. 

It's still very early in the process but games like this are a really bad sign. It would be for any young QB. I don't think that's all that controversial. 

You are completely over- reacting.