Bills vs. Packers 1st Half Game Day Thread

26CornerBlitz

2 minutes ago, Watkins90 said:

So how many fire McDermott and Beane and Josh Allen sucks threads will there be after this game. 

Im in the stands, and we look terrible.

At least you don’t have to see how bad we look from multiple angles. Brutal. 

Edited by Phils n Bills

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Brady just got picked off. I’m only semi happy since it was the Fish.

I have that game on TV in the background.

3-0 NE.

My brain is melting down trying to figure out who to root against in that one.

Allen is off, receivers aren’t getting open. D is not as sharp.  Honestly this game I was expecting in Minnesota.  But here we are. Another blowout in the making. And McCoy and Benjamin can just sit out next week as far as I’m concerned 

1 minute ago, zow2 said:

Allen is off, receivers aren’t getting open. D is not as sharp.  Honestly this game I was expecting in Minnesota.  But here we are. Another blowout in the making. And McCoy and Benjamin can just sit out next week as far as I’m concerned 

Sums it up well. I agree completely. Only I wasn't expecting Vikings again. 

Edited by Lfod

People need to remember that Allen is a rookie.  He has a ridiculously high ceiling because of his athleticism, arm talent, work ethic, and intelligence; but he's raw and everyone knew that going in.

He's going to have regressions, and he's going to be inconsistent game to game as he continues to learn.

Last week was a glimpse of what the future is, but we need to be patient with him as a fan base.

The sky is not falling.  It's in the exact same place it was last week.  This is normal and should be expected from time to time.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, TakeYouToTasker said:

People need to remember that Allen is a rookie.  He has a ridiculously high ceiling because of his athleticism, arm talent, work ethic, and intelligence; but he's raw and everyone knew that going in.

He's going to have regressions, and he's going to be inconsistent game to game as he continues to learn.

Last week was a glimpse of what the future is, but we need to be patient with him as a fan base.

The sky is not falling.  It's in the exact same place it was last week.  This is normal and should be expected from time to time.

Stop making sense, dammit. We must emote!