How did Foster make the team?

wppete

11 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Not looking good for this week either.  :unsure:

Probably best thing for him. Now the Bills can stash him on IR ala how patriots do often and not even have to waste a PS spot. 

I mean after all he hasnt really even earned a PS spot 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Probably best thing for him. Now the Bills can stash him on IR ala how patriots do often and not even have to waste a PS spot. 

I mean after all he hasnt really even earned a PS spot 

In truth he hasn't earned an IR spot.

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

He actually thinks a spot on the 53 is in play. ;)

smh.   

The kid's a sandlot player with no technique whatsoever.    He double clutched his TD and almost blew that catch as well...

• Like (+1) 1

He cannot track the ball for ****, and he bobbles easy catches, but he gets open all the time. You usually can't teach the tracking thing although it does happen infrequently. With ten spots on the PS maybe he is worth it, but you probably put Reilly there if he is not claimed. Ray Ray Ray is making the team.

I’d imagine he gets a PS spot. But with a TD tonight and because of the separation, he may crack the 53. 

Benjamin

Kerley

Jones

Coleman

Streeter

and then a spot for McCloud, but they may get out of that by IRing him for now. At the least, they could PS him and with the injury they could buy some time before anyone picks him up. 

Then possibly a 7th for either Foster, Reilly, Proehl, and I can’t think of anyone else worth it. 

On 8/16/2018 at 9:34 AM, Sky Diver said:

He caught it, but the pass was thrown out of bounds. Where was the tracking issue?

I don't need a talking head to tell me what to think.

Agreed skydiver......be careful with your opinions on this board though, if some do not agree their rebuttal starts out with an insult containing Alabama education or Alabama thinking. Insults begin where rational thought ends.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Lurker said:

smh.   

The kid's a sandlot player with no technique whatsoever.    He double clutched his TD and almost blew that catch as well...

Double clutch? Now you are just making things up.

TD catch at 3:30.

27 minutes ago, The Process said:

Agreed skydiver......be careful with your opinions on this board though, if some do not agree their rebuttal starts out with an insult containing Alabama education or Alabama thinking. Insults begin where rational thought ends.

28 minutes ago, The Process said:

I don't see people piling on AJ McCarron.

I've seen McDermott catch balls out of bounds and he doesn't cost a roster spot.

7 hours ago, Lurker said:

smh.   

Keep Foster for at least the PS. Sandlot mentality is not so bad. Ask Big Ben or Steve Young. Sure those two have / had premium skills but that's what the PS is for.

6 hours ago, mrags said:

I’d imagine he gets a PS spot. But with a TD tonight and because of the separation, he may crack the 53. 

Benjamin

Kerley

Jones

Coleman

Streeter

and then a spot for McCloud, but they may get out of that by IRing him for now. At the least, they could PS him and with the injury they could buy some time before anyone picks him up. 

Then possibly a 7th for either Foster, Reilly, Proehl, and I can’t think of anyone else worth it. 

i see you cut holmes....which would have made 6.    i'm going out on a limb and say i believe they keep 7....at least temporarily.  they could conceivably make a spot for rayray as a 4th rb.  i would bet that at some point early on , there will be an injured wr.  i mean, look at those names....someone's gonna miss time.

given the 5 you have listed, i would add reilly and foster.  reilly may have in fact upped his special teams ability to knock off holmes.