LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

Bill Burr has a skit in his comedy about "Gold Diggin Whores" (check it out) I'm thinking that that is what this is about .

She got use to being spoiled & it doesn't matter, if there isn't any evidence to point directly at Shady her lawyer is going to take any angle she can to get her some cash not only for her client but also so she can get paid ! 

Although if there is any evidence that points to Shady he is screwed by his own doing & should get exactly what he deserves but i'm thinking that the Bill Burr reference is closer to what this might be, especially if it is true that Shady asked her to give back the jewelry that was rented & she wouldn't just saying ...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Wait, I thought she moved out a couple weeks ago?  So she wasn’t too afraid to stay?  Hmmmmm. 

I think she did, but I also believe that Shady wants to make sure she doesn't try and come back, hence continuing the eviction suit.

3 minutes ago, Buddo said:

I think she did, but I also believe that Shady wants to make sure she doesn't try and come back, hence continuing the eviction suit.

I thought once someone is out, they’re out, period?

18 hours ago, Peter said:

At one time, she was even claiming that Shady beat his son . . . that is until his son's mother emphatically said that NEVER happened.  I wonder if she dropped that allegation in this lawsuit.

Well...that same woman also said that  his small penis gave her herpes and that he was a deadbeat dad.

She says nice things now that he is meeting his support obligations (after he called her a "dirty alley girl").

Poor McCoy--he, among nearly all of his team mates, seems uniquely unable to enjoy the good life of an NFL star without all these women getting in his way...

1 minute ago, Mr. WEO said:

Well...that same woman also said that  his small penis gave her herpes and that he was a deadbeat dad.

She says nice things now that he is meeting his support obligations (after he called her a "dirty alley girl").

Poor McCoy--he, among nearly all of his team mates, seems uniquely unable to enjoy the good life of an NFL star without all these women getting in his way...

Just like the sun rising in the east. What took you so long?  :lol:

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Just like the sun rising in the east. What took you so long?  :lol:

Oh come on!  You tossed this piece of red meat out there for all to chew.

I'm just sitting back with my popcorn. 

You have to say though, he seems to have some very unusually bad luck with women, no?

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Dismissal doesn't stop her from talking and it might make the stories, some of which we believe she makes up, worse.

make this pimple go away.

Couldn’t he file a lawsuit against her for defamation of character if that happens? 

Just now, Mr. WEO said:

There he is!

Have they located the robber...I mean her son yet??

Anyway, "pistol whipping to the head" is redundant.

LOL! Oh, the irony.

No WEO, they’ve located no one (connected to Shady).  Much to your chagrin, no doubt. 

And you can get pistol-whipped anywhere. So no, it’s not redundant. 

3 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Couldn’t he file a lawsuit against her for defamation of character if that happens? 

He could and should. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

LOL! Oh, the irony.

No WEO, they’ve located no one (connected to Shady).  Much to your chagrin, no doubt. 

And you can get pistol-whipped anywhere. So no, it’s not redundant. 

He could and should. 

Oh I'm not disappointed__McCoy always delivers!  He ain't done yet!

Isn't her kid named Occam?  Should be able to wrap this case up toot sweet, no?

20 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Oh I'm not disappointed__McCoy always delivers!  He ain't done yet!

Isn't her kid named Occam?  Should be able to wrap this case up toot sweet, no?

You’re right, he’s not done!  I’m looking for another 1,600-yards combined from him after not being suspended for another BS charge. 

And if they had any evidence of anything they’d have wrapped this case up toot sweet.  But she keeps changing her story so I’m sure that’s complicating things. :rolleyes:

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Let me get this straight.  You think that McCoy beats his son and both he and the kid's mom are covering it up.

Hmm.

30 minutes ago, Logic said:

Just wanted to pop in to say that this thread is a nuanced palette of assumptions, ignorant comments, victim shaming, and thinly veiled misogyny. Well done, all of you.

Just all part of the entertaining. 

2 minutes ago, Peter said:

Let me get this straight.  You think that McCoy beats his son and both he and the kid's mom are covering it up.

Hmm.

Of course he does. After all, Ms. Cordon, who is being tossed out of his house, said so, so it must be true. 

• Like (+1) 1

Hey look, a stupid thot golddigger acting like a stupid thot golddigger.  Let's all act surprised now.

40 minutes ago, Logic said:

Just wanted to pop in to say that this thread is a nuanced palette of assumptions, ignorant comments, victim shaming, and thinly veiled misogyny. Well done, all of you.

You're assuming she's a victim to begin with, which is arguably worse.

• Haha (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, Logic said:

Teach us, oh wise one.

24 minutes ago, Peter said:

Hmm.

Huh?  No I don't.  Not just based on this recent women's say so.  Once McCoy started paying the mother of his child she piped down.  And now she's staying in line.

It's just odd that he serially gets entangled in similar problems, particularly with women. 

28 minutes ago, Doc said:

You’re right, he’s not done!  I’m looking for another 1,600-yards combined from him after not being suspended for another BS charge. 

And if they had any evidence of anything they’d have wrapped this case up toot sweet.  But she keeps changing her story so I’m sure that’s complicating things. :rolleyes:

You need to help them out with who is the most likely suspect, doc.  Give them the NCIS on this.

Edited by Mr. WEO

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Yes...but does he want to keep this going?

He can put stipulations in a settlement that she button her yap.  She's so money hungry and unskilled at doing other things in life that she'd close her pie hole for a few dollars even if she knew that Shady kidnapped the Lindbergh baby.

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Yes...but does he want to keep this going?

He can put stipulations in a settlement that she button her yap.  She's so money hungry and unskilled at doing other things in life that she'd close her pie hole for a few dollars even if she knew that Shady kidnapped the Lindbergh baby.

Yeah but settle on what?  He denies he had any involvement therefore she getting robbed is not his fault. 

I was wondering if this was primarily about money ... how much he was offering to get out and go away versus how much she was looking for.  Now it looks that way.

3 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Hey look, a stupid thot golddigger acting like a stupid thot golddigger.  Let's all act surprised now.

No, it's not arguably worse at all.

tumblr_loegpialdz1qd1lcko1_500.gif

One thing I think we can all agree on...

Initially McCoy was better off just paying her some "hush money" and cutting his losses when they broke up.  Is he wrong to want to be able to just walk away from this relationship? No, but let's be real here... she just suddenly become a crazy person.

I do think it would be cool if McCoy made this his hill to die on and found a way to drag her through a lengthy court process and never settle with her.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, fridge said:

I do think it would be cool if McCoy made this his hill to die on and found a way to drag her through a lengthy court process and never settle with her.

And have her stay in the house during that time?  Life is too short when you have his kind of money.

12 minutes ago, fridge said:

tumblr_loegpialdz1qd1lcko1_500.gif

One thing I think we can all agree on...

Initially McCoy was better off just paying her some "hush money" and cutting his losses when they broke up.  Is he wrong to want to be able to just walk away from this relationship? No, but let's be real here... she just suddenly become a crazy person.

This. Bills fans are crazy enough to set up a gofundme page for his legal fees lol.

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

McCoy's ex sues RB over home invasion, attack

Delicia Cordon, the ex-girlfriend of Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy, filed a personal injury lawsuit Friday against McCoy and his former University of Pittsburgh teammate Tamarcus Porter in connection to a July 10 home invasion in which Cordon was beaten and robbed of jewelry.

No suspects have been named in the criminal investigation of the attack, which took place at an Atlanta-area home owned by McCoy where Cordon was living at the time. A spokesperson for the Fulton County (Ga.) district attorney's office did not immediately respond Monday to a request for comment.

The civil lawsuit, filed in a Fulton County court, alleges that McCoy should be held financially responsible for Cordon's injuries because he had previously changed the security codes to the home and refused to provide them to her. As such, Cordon's suit argues that McCoy "breached his duty to use ordinary care to protect Plaintiff from dangerous activities being conducted at the Residence."

The lawsuit does not directly accuse McCoy or Porter of conducting or ordering the attack against Cordon but argues that McCoy had "actual and constructive knowledge of criminal activity existing on the property on July 10, 2018" because Porter had previously told police he could watch a live feed of security cameras in the house.

Have there ever been a history of "dangerous activities" occurring   at Shadys house? If none then there was no history of "dangerous activity at the residence".
Then to me logically means  he can't be found liable of what occurred that night the very first time....and imo Delicia having been served eviction papers she to me is squatting and as such why would you give a squatter  your security codes? it's idiotic! I sound the failure sound on their case. I don't think any of us REALLY know who the dirty rat is in this situation but what seems clear to me is this allegation the attacker knew shady must be pretty weak evidentiarily because Shady has NOT been arrested. This lawsuit is a wing and a hail mary pass for Money ….filed now because they fear no charges will be brought legally ...in my opinion they would be better off to waiting to see if there would be a conviction in a court of law. They'd get MUCH more civil award then.

Question: If Shady decides to settle to make this go away, would/could the NFL suspend him regardless of any formal charges?

Edited by muppy

ATLANTA (AP) — The Latest on Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy’s eviction proceedings against an ex-girlfriend (all times local):

6:40 p.m.

Buffalo Bills general manager Brandon Beane tells The Associated Press no “legit evidence” has come to light in a lawsuit filed against LeSean McCoy to change the running back’s status as a member of the team.

Beane reiterated what he said at the start of training camp last month by saying he foresees McCoy being in the Bills lineup to start the regular season.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

6 hours ago, LeviF91 said:

Well she is a victim of something. We just don't know if McCoy is involved.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Good for Beane. There is really no evidence that McCoy had anything to do with her robbery/assault, beyond the coincidental fact that he owned the house in which the crimes occurred. Her suit filed yesterday claiming negligence is frankly ridiculous, and crayola already broke down all the problems with her claim earlier.

unless the cops find the guy that actually did this and he implicates McCoy, this doesn’t seem to be going anywhere

2-hour court hearing today to get access to the house and "get her stuff." Here is what 2 hours and thousands in legal bills got her according to that Atlanta reporter:

1. Tupperware container of photos
  2. Tupperware container with christmas decorations
  3. son's gold chain
  4. Christmas tree in a box