Bills' Rookie Minicamp is May 11-12 - Saturday Practice Closed to the Media

11 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

If this isnt Meatball reincarnated....I dont know what is

Indeed.

8 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

These guys need to secure a shoe endorsement deal. 

Didn't Sammy Watkins say he thought his shoe deal contributed to his foot injuries - that (whatever brand it was) didn't really support him correctly but he couldn't change because, deal?  It's all good fun until somebody gets hurt.  Don't take a deal for them dogs unless they feel like footwear nirvana, boys.

Let's hope in a few years we're saying "what does tremaine do in these shoes?  bad things, Man."

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Indeed.

Didn't Sammy Watkins say he thought his shoe deal contributed to his foot injuries - that (whatever brand it was) didn't really support him correctly but he couldn't change because, deal?  It's all good fun until somebody gets hurt.  Don't take a deal for them dogs unless they feel like footwear nirvana, boys.

Let's hope in a few years we're saying "what does tremaine do in these shoes?  bad things, Man."

I recall, back in the late 80s/early 90s, a tennis player who had a deal with Head rackets.  He ended up not liking the rackets, so he would use Wilsons and have someone spray paint the Head logo onto the strings so it looked like he was using a Head racket.

11 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Allen looks lost, I am officially concerned.

Allen does NOT look lost.

His eyes are WIDE open and drinking in all that is happening. 

That is what someone looks like when they are paying attention.

1 minute ago, cd1 said:

Oh great he has a drinking problem too. Check his hamstrings.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, cd1 said:

But are they slow?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SWATeam said:

But are they slow?

They did look a little slow - now that you mention it.

FCOL - the damn season is trashed!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Let’s get ahead of the storm, anyone reacting to anything that happens at this mini camp needs to ask their loved ones for more attention. 

Call me crazy but you may be over-reaching here.

Just now, Mat68 said:

So what happens if he fumbles the first snap?  Throws multiple ints?  Or is pretty on point with his accuracy?

Write it all down and we will enter that into the vs. air equation and come up with a solid projection for his first 6 games.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I know they aren't doing anything incredibly physical at this point, but how does this work with guys who aren't signed yet? Like what happens if Allen slips on a wet mat and tears his ACL along with getting a concussion?

They will sign the injury waiver if they are not under contract. Which essentially says if they get hurt they still get their contract. Also teams will take out INJ policies as well on their players 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

I know they aren't doing anything incredibly physical at this point, but how does this work with guys who aren't signed yet? Like what happens if Allen slips on a wet mat and tears his ACL along with getting a concussion?

Insurance policies.

• Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Kurt Warner happens....

1 hour ago, Mat68 said:

So what happens if he fumbles the first snap?  Throws multiple ints?  Or is pretty on point with his accuracy?

Immediate Hot Takes will be as follows:  Doomed! / Bust! / Super Bowl!!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

I don't even like to think about that.   Just fingers crossed, this time of the year, non contact is the most dangerous drill they can do. 

Agreed. These guys are so amped up to be on a NFL field. Just don’t want to see a knee thing pop up. 

This is more about getting the guys out there and start folding them into the team and process. 

• Like (+1) 1