Bills' Rookie Minicamp is May 11-12 - Saturday Practice Closed to the Media

12 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Talk about yikes. Jim Kelly looks like an entirely different human being. It’s hard to look at right? Right coach? Did it ever cross your mind that maybe Kelly wanted to be out there for his own mental well being? Being around something he loves might be therapeutic at this stage? No?

Do better Coach McDumbass

Not even sure what you're fired up about.  In no way am I criticizing Jim Kelly.  Egads people.  (And even if I was, which I wasn't - this is a football team, it's entertainment, get a life.)

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I said it was going to take awhile for me to warm up on Allen and the arrow is already starting to point in that direction.  

That's one of the issues withthis process, these guys spend 4 months being poked and prodded, which must be an exhaustive process, all the interviews, and everything.  Then they have to get ready to go play a 16 game season including 4 preseason games that none of them have ever done before.    

3 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

That's one of the issues withthis process, these guys spend 4 months being poked and prodded, which must be an exhaustive process, all the interviews, and everything.  Then they have to get ready to go play a 16 game season including 4 preseason games that none of them have ever done before.    

I think football should adopt the MLB schedule as far as games played.  Wouldn't it be awesome to watch 162 Bills games in a 5 month period?

That'll separate the men, from the boys, from the dead bodies. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Not even sure what you're fired up about.  In no way am I criticizing Jim Kelly.  Egads people.  (And even if I was, which I wasn't - this is a football team, it's entertainment, get a life.)

I'm uncertain, but I *think* Commonsense intended to criticize Coach McDermott, not "Coach Tuesday".

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

Looks like Cho Cho Cherry to me.

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If I made the Kool-Aid, I know what it's in and it's going to be delicious.

Probably too much for you to handle old man!

:rolleyes: I obviously wasn't talking to you two... You've  been gulping the stuff out of 1-quart tumblers since the night we drafted Allen.

• Haha (+1) 1

I'm thinking that you missed every post I've ever had about Allen.  Get those glasses fixed old man!

Glug-glug-glug-glug-glug... keep chuggin' it all down...

I'm thinking that you missed every post I've ever had about Allen.  Get those glasses fixed old man!

LOL, I didn't even have a "favorite" QB in the draft.  I only hoped whoever Beane chose worked out.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL, I didn't even have a "favorite" QB in the draft.  I only hoped whoever Beane chose worked out.

I wanted Rosen, Mayfield or Darnold.  I was deathly scared of Allen.

Well that nightmare came true.  

I'll eventually come around on him.  I am "warmer" than I was on draft night.  Reading more about him, listening to "experts" talk about his game etc.....it's definitely helping.

• Like (+1) 1

A bunch of clips of them working on footwork. I saw another one where they threw the green balls at him to simulate pocket pressure which forced him to move around.

I love his quick release. It's out right after Daboll claps his hands. 

Edited by elroy16
  • Like (+1) 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I wanted Rosen, Mayfield or Darnold.  I was deathly scared of Allen.

Well that nightmare came true.  

I'll eventually come around on him.  I am "warmer" than I was on draft night.  Reading more about him, listening to "experts" talk about his game etc.....it's definitely helping.

I know your posts and about Allen.  I was commenting on #34's talking about us "chugging the Kool-Aid".

It was just funny to me he used us to try to make his point.  Bet he won't take you up on your bet!

Allen is the new QB and we hope he does well.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How about this....I will pay you $20.00, through paypal if you can find a post where I was/am drinking the Kool Aid on Allen.

Big ole sip right here!

40 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I said it was going to take awhile for me to warm up on Allen and the arrow is already starting to point in that direction.  

But keep the $20... That won't even buy the beer I drink, much less the scotch.