Bills' Rookie Minicamp is May 11-12 - Saturday Practice Closed to the Media

12 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

Talk about yikes. Jim Kelly looks like an entirely different human being. It’s hard to look at right? Right coach? Did it ever cross your mind that maybe Kelly wanted to be out there for his own mental well being? Being around something he loves might be therapeutic at this stage? No?

Do better Coach McDumbass

Not even sure what you're fired up about.  In no way am I criticizing Jim Kelly.  Egads people.  (And even if I was, which I wasn't - this is a football team, it's entertainment, get a life.)

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I said it was going to take awhile for me to warm up on Allen and the arrow is already starting to point in that direction.  

That's one of the issues withthis process, these guys spend 4 months being poked and prodded, which must be an exhaustive process, all the interviews, and everything.  Then they have to get ready to go play a 16 game season including 4 preseason games that none of them have ever done before.    

3 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

That's one of the issues withthis process, these guys spend 4 months being poked and prodded, which must be an exhaustive process, all the interviews, and everything.  Then they have to get ready to go play a 16 game season including 4 preseason games that none of them have ever done before.    

I think football should adopt the MLB schedule as far as games played.  Wouldn't it be awesome to watch 162 Bills games in a 5 month period?

That'll separate the men, from the boys, from the dead bodies. 

• Haha (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Not even sure what you're fired up about.  In no way am I criticizing Jim Kelly.  Egads people.  (And even if I was, which I wasn't - this is a football team, it's entertainment, get a life.)

I'm uncertain, but I *think* Commonsense intended to criticize Coach McDermott, not "Coach Tuesday".