Bills' Rookie Minicamp is May 11-12 - Saturday Practice Closed to the Media

24 minutes ago, Mike in Syracuse said:

It would have been hysterical is Allen had just pulled a "Wild Thing" and airmailed the ball over the guy he was throwing it to.

The reaction would have been hysterical...

Allen is at LEAST 4 / 4 from the footage I've seen.  Also, Edmunds is literally 12' tall! 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Dr. Who said:

He's making a snide comment about Josh Allen's completion percentage.

I think the dude is a Klingon.

We are going to have to deal with those kind of remarks on here for awhile arent we?

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

We are going to have to deal with those kind of remarks on here for awhile arent we?

Allen will have to shut up the naysayers by playing well.  It's pointless, of course, to try and point out that completion percentage without context is hardly an indicator of either accuracy or future success.

Few tweets from Greg Vorse (Spectrum News Rochester)

Already knew Allen’s deep ball was effortless, but it’s even more impressive in person.

If the #Bills offense can match OC Brian Daboll’s energy — the offense will be fun!

Harrison Phillips speed/technique is a problem for the #Bills rookies on the offensive line.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, billieve420 said:

Our new Capt. Checkdown???

That would be irony - Allen's completion % in the NFL skyrockets to 85%!  But he only ever throws 0 - 5 yard passes.  :lol:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I guess Polian didn't get the memo that QB's don't get 4 years to pan out anymore.

If Allen is struggling in his third year, he won't be getting a 4th. It's just the way the NFL works nowadays. Patience is a thing of the past.