Your best possible oucomes

1. Allen falls to 12 and they take him keeping all their picks, adding two LB's, a C/G, and a DL

2. Rosen gets past the Jets and the Bills deal to #4 or #5 giving up 12 and 22 but keeping their day 2 picks

3. Their top QB is still available at # 2, and Bills take their shot giving up 12, 22, and next year #1, still add a LB and C/G

17 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

1. Allen falls to 12 and they take him keeping all their picks, adding two LB's, a C/G, and a DL

2. Rosen gets past the Jets and the Bills deal to #4 or #5 giving up 12 and 22 but keeping their day 2 picks

3. Their top QB is still available at # 2, and Bills take their shot giving up 12, 22, and next year #1, still add a LB and C/G

#1 is more-or-less my fantasy scenario.

I don't want to trade away a bunch of picks to move up when we have so many needs.

I don't want to miss the opportunity to draft a good QB when that need is so great.  

BEST possible? Rosen slides and Bills get him at 12, but not sure I'd have the stomach to wait. So I guess they move up, giving up minimal draft capital to get him in the 8-9 range. 

Add a stud LB, Evans or LVE at 22. Then get a WR (Chark or Sutton) and interior lineman (Wynn, Price, Daniels, Ragnow) in the second. Double down on offensive line in the 3rd, and get a solid DT at the end of the 3rd. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

I can live with 1 and really like 2.... 3 isn’t horrible either but I think it’s too cheap

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

16 minutes ago, TOboy said:

BEST possible? Rosen slides and Bills get him at 12, but not sure I'd have the stomach to wait. So I guess they move up, giving up minimal draft capital to get him in the 8-9 range. 

Add a stud LB, Evans or LVE at 22. Then get a WR (Chark or Sutton) and interior lineman (Wynn, Price, Daniels, Ragnow) in the second. Double down on offensive line in the 3rd, and get a solid DT at the end of the 3rd. 

Yes, but I'd change DT to CB until next year.

30 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

My girl goes into labor and has a healthy baby. We get Rosen at 7 for 12 and a 2nd.  He ends up being rookie of the year. We win a playoff game. 

That would be huge and still keep are other 1st maybe if trade that pick for more!

44 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Best Possible scenario

Josh Rosen is on the Bills at the end of the night

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

32 minutes ago, TOboy said:

That's tough to beat! I'll need 2 boxes of tissues if this happens!  One for each?

55 minutes ago, Dadonkadonk said:

1 or 2 work for me. 3 is not going to make me very happy....

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Did you watch the soul&science bit on Rosen? Yikes! So good. Please let him wind up a Bill!

Yep. Wish it was longer than that short segment. I could watch an entire hour of that on each QB. I would rather have those than all this filler stuff they put on the network. 

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

1.Bills trade up to #1 to take Darnold. 

2.Bills trade up to #2 to take Rosen.

3.Bills stay at #12 and whatever QB they grab doesn't suck badly.

My prediction is Darnold goes #1, Rosen goes #2 and Mayfield is #3 to the Jets and that ends the QB frenzy. 

Edited by Lfod

Best possible realistic outcome for me, although I don't think it will be available, is Rosen falls to pick eight to nine, the Bills DON'T sell the farm to move up to six or higher, the Bills really like Rosen and have no concerns about his injury history (all other criticisms are nonsense IMO) and the Bills don't have to trade their other #1 pick or next year's #1 to move up three four spots so no one takes him before twelve.

I THINK we are going to not be able to wait and spend a lot/too much to move up and get Allen, Darnold or Rosen.

Another best possible outcome, which I think has about a 2% chance of happening is the Bills don't bite on a huge trade, Roquan falls to 12. We take him and then move up from 22 to take Rudolph or Jackson, who, to me, are a 40% chance of being a franchise guy and all of the other four are around 50%.