Sorry, but I am starting to not even trust you guys

23 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

With less than a week to go and everyone playing it so close to the vest, I don't even think you guys are being honest anymore...lotta smoke screens going on and possibly misleading threads.

btw, just to be clear: Bills trade up and take Nelson at 9.

tumblr_oekqrmFi7h1r2tub6o1_540.gif

tumblr_oekqrmFi7h1r2tub6o2_540.gif

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

With less than a week to go and everyone playing it so close to the vest, I don't even think you guys are being honest anymore...lotta smoke screens going on and possibly misleading threads.

Horatio?

We're not letting our real war room draft board get in the hands of dollars 2 donuts you AFCE GM spy. Dollars 2 donuts is the jets GM. GIVE HIM SMOKE SCREENS. 

I'm conversations with some FO managers is we're trading up for Saquan Barks. Think about it.

4 hours ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Who are you referring to when you say "you guys"?

I'm proud to say i like the bills takes of a guy named MILFHUNTER

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

You trusted us LOL.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

We're not letting our real war room draft board get in the hands of dollars 2 donuts you AFCE GM spy. Dollars 2 donuts is the jets GM. GIVE HIM SMOKE SCREENS. 

I'm conversations with some FO managers is we're trading up for Saquan Barks. Think about it.

I'm proud to say i like the bills takes of a guy named MILFHUNTER

You da man 5 picks thanks! 

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

3 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

You da man 5 picks thanks! 

hey man, keep up that MILFHUNTING (consensually!). Respect.

edit just covering my tracks with the consensual thing. No accusations but I absolutely did not want that comment taken out of context lol.

Edited by PetermanThrew5Picks

3 hours ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

hey man, keep up that MILFHUNTING (consensually!). Respect.

edit just covering my tracks with the consensual thing. No accusations but I absolutely did not want that comment taken out of context lol.

I got it no worries LOL I keep my milfhunting completely on the up and up, obviously all consensual. No married milfs and no pregnant ones either.?

Edited by MILFHUNTER#518

12 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Nelson is gonna fall, dummy.

And no QB's will be taken in the first 9 picks.

I talked to one NFL GM and he said, and I quote: "THEY'RE ALL BUMS.  THEY SHOULD BE PAINTING HOUSES INSTEAD OF THROWING FOOTBALLS".

That's an exact quote.  I can't reveal my source, obvs.  But I thought you guys should know.

4 minutes ago, {::'KayCeeS::} said:

Nelson is gonna fall, dummy.

And no QB's will be taken in the first 9 picks.

I talked to one NFL GM and he said, and I quote: "THEY'RE ALL BUMS.  THEY SHOULD BE PAINTING HOUSES INSTEAD OF THROWING FOOTBALLS".

That's an exact quote.  I can't reveal my source, obvs.  But I thought you guys should know.

Psssst. His source is Benjamin Moore. Mums the word.

• Haha (+1) 1

13 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Only thing I can honestly say is Riley Ferguson. 

The only reason I trust you is you didn’t say yinz 

• Like (+1) 1

lol  they trade 12,56 and 65 to select the next bruce smith:D