New Era Draft Caps drop this Thursday

23 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

How is ours lame?( Did u see the bills cap? Does it say "Bills Mafia"?

(these caps are not my style)

Billieve? Come on. Are we 7 years old? 

I'll probably buy one to hang on the wall of the man cave, but I think this was not the best of choices when they green lit these hats.

Plus the fabric look cheap AF. 

50 minutes ago, CajunBillsBacker said:

They don’t make much gear for the regular passionate fan anymore.

Everything seems to be made for the young hip kids who only wear gear that match their shoes.

Get off my lawn!

I was looking for something in the Bills-themed headwear category recently. I've come to the conclusion that all sports hats are !@#$ing terrible.

1 hour ago, Captain Murica said:

Billieve? Come on. Are we 7 years old? 

I'll probably buy one to hang on the wall of the man cave, but I think this was not the best of choices when they green lit these hats.

Plus the fabric look cheap AF. 

And some of the stitching on some teams are off center. Hope they are not the final product. You say "7 years old", it looks like kids designed and made them

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

The quality of them is shocking, the letters stitched out look like a 5-year old wrote them. Not sure what NewEra was thinking with these and some teams sayings are just awful.

Never underestimate the dignity of simplicity.  

On 4/10/2018 at 4:07 PM, ddaryl said:

Dallas is not and never will be america;'s team.

that hat is an embarasment.

Prior to Jerry Jones, Dallas was kind of America's team for many even if not for us.

On 4/10/2018 at 4:09 PM, Chicharito said:

I would rather have "BILLS MAFIA" on the hat

League doesn't want to promote or allow the use of anything with the term "gang" and "mafia".

I saw a list that had the top 5 and worst 5 of the hats. Bill's had 2nd best, they said the k ly reason it wasn't higher was the slogan on the inside band.

Patriots had 3rd worst, basically saying that outside of Mass-of-two-Sh*ts, why would you want to wear something that has a slogan you wouldn't want to hear your boss say to you? Dolphins were second worst because of their inspiring, and original slogan "Go Fins"

1 minute ago, Spiderweb said:

Prior to Jerry Jones, Dallas was kind of America's team for many even if not for us.

How? What did they do that gave them that title? Thats what I want to know.... Just Googled it, its kind of a chuckle. We're talking about an entire country with multiple sports teams representng multiple cities but Dallas get the title. 

It just bugs me. 

1 minute ago, ddaryl said:

How? What did they do that gave them that title? Thats what I want to know.... Just Googled it, its kind of a chuckle. We're talking about an entire country with multiple sports teams representng multiple cities but Dallas get the title. 

It just bugs me. 

I didn't  like it either, but during the early  years of Monday night football especially, it happened. Much of it was self promotion, sure. However, the football media played into it as well. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Spiderweb said:

I didn't  like it either, but during the early  years of Monday night football especially, it happened. Much of it was self promotion, sure. However, the football media played into it as well. 

You nailed it. I will never accept it