Donkey Kong Suh

I dont understand why anyone be against having him on our depleted DL ?  I hate him when we have to play him ,  but I wouldn't mind at all having him step on Brady's ( foot ) BALLS 

32 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What are your thoughts on the Bills jumping in on Suh? He is still a great player but will come with a giant price tag. There’s some speculation that the Bills may be an interested team. Thoughts??

ha ha hah hah aha ha  cough  cough "choking choking " cough cough ha hha haa hhaahahaha

32 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

Something something culture

exactamundo amigo

19 minutes ago, simool said:

Too much for too little.  If the Bills were interested in this jack ass they would have kept Dareus.

point taken.
Suh is a hell of a force though. 

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Green Lightning said:

Big price and dirty. Love to have him though. As long as he doesn't go Haynesworth on us.

That's the problem with Suh.  Detroit could not get the best out of him consistently nor get his game to grow.  I'm afraid the next team that gets him will just wind up funding Suh's "last stop" retirement plan unless he can drum up another sucker 2 or 3 years down the road.  

Seems to me that he often disappeared during games last season. Hard to believe he would come to Buffalo and play hard for the team and the fans.  I would bet that his next contract will be a paycheck and that’s it. Kind of like Super Mario.

2 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

Seems to me that he often disappeared during games last season. Hard to believe he would come to Buffalo and play hard for the team and the fans.  I would bet that his next contract will be a paycheck and that’s it. Kind of like Super Mario.

and there is the rub.
Can you depend on him? Could his team mates ?

Lets get a hungry youngster Beast for the interior.
is there a way to get Darnold fill in your own QB ..........and Vea ? cuz that would be cool

46 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What are your thoughts on the Bills jumping in on Suh? He is still a great player but will come with a giant price tag. There’s some speculation that the Bills may be an interested team. Thoughts??

Said this two weeks ago, but ABSOLUTELY.

An interior DL force with extra motivation being traded in the division?  Yes please.

18 minutes ago, Buffalo Ballin said:

Racist title thread. Anyways, if Suh lowers his price tag, I'll take him.

The reference must have went over your head. That is what Cam Newton called him. You can’t play PC police if you don’t know the reference. 

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Still Pisses Me Off , Also Does This Captilize Every Word Thing, What The Hell Is That!

We just assumed that you were a dunce :D

On the Suh front, I'm not sure about his price tag but he's still a hell of a player. I'd probably let Kyle walk if he was serious about getting himself some process.

Edited by Blokestradamus

3 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

On the Suh front, I'm not sure about his price tag but he's still a hell of a player. I'd probably let Kyle walk if he was serious about getting himself some process.

should be spelled Dunce. Proper Noun in this case.

4 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Kyle would have to on principle alone. Think on that  :P

57 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Don't like it.  Is he a great player, yes.  But he has never learned how to harness his temper. 

I really don't want to be the team that has the guy who kicks other team's QBs in the head, nuts, steps on the OL arms etc and incurs stupid penalties.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Don't like it.  Is he a great player, yes.  But he has never learned how to harness his temper. 

I really don't want to be the team that has the guy who kicks other team's QBs in the head, nuts, steps on the OL arms etc and incurs stupid penalties.

Agreed.

I mean, like I said earlier, if people weren't okay with Landry then they definitely shouldn't be okay with Suh.

There's argument to be made for both, but in the end, if we are trying to build a locker room and culture of professionalism and class, then both are a hard pass.

22 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I really don't want to be the team that has the guy who kicks other team's QBs in the head, nuts, steps on the OL arms etc 

Actually, I kind of want that guy, especially when we play the Pats. Players absolutely dread lining up against him.  Speaking of the Pats, I could see them going after him which I don't want to see happen 

1 hour ago, the skycap said:

The title, LMAO!!! I think of Cam Newton everytime.

Me too.

I will always like Newton because of that. That was funny and it was also brave. I loved that! :lol:

35 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Take away the penalties and you have a Patriot.

11 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

Me too.

I will always like Newton because of that. That was funny and it was also brave. I loved that! :lol:

Take away the penalties and you have a Patriot.

Play for the Patriots and penalties are no longer a worry...

2 hours ago, DallasMac said:

His production has really dropped off hasn't it?  Just feel it's probably not worth the possible headaches.

He made one pro bowl and only had 6 1/2 sacks in his three years in Miami, I say he's way overpaid for what he produces. Plus he's one of the dirtiest players in the league, so I would pass on him in a second. 

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Oddly enough, I would be ok if he did that to Tommy...

2 hours ago, Blokestradamus said:

Funny story , a red neck friend of mine had no idea what a dunce was when I called a co worker that and he said stop using German words, lol !!!

4 hours ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Doesn't seem to fit the Eagle Scout Syndrome but then again there seemed to be a legit rumor that the Bills were interested in Martavis Bryant so who knows. We need talent, that is for sure.

He’s an Eagle Scout with a crotch stomping badge. You got a problem with that?   :)

If he could be had at a decent price, and he’s still got gas left in the tank, sure. I’m not sure if that’s the case, however. It IS a need. Certainly something to consider.

Edited by Augie

23 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...pin something on the "donkey's azz" but good Lord NOT in Buffalo......and I thought Valby was "Dr Dirty".......

I loved Dr Dirty when I went to UB but not want to see Suh in Buffalo except on opposing bench ducking beer cans.