Donkey Kong Suh

3 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Doesn't seem to fit the Eagle Scout Syndrome but then again there seemed to be a legit rumor that the Bills were interested in Martavis Bryant so who knows. We need talent, that is for sure.

Speaking of Eagles rather have run stuffer  Beau Allen.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

5 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What are your thoughts on the Bills jumping in on Suh? He is still a great player but will come with a giant price tag. There’s some speculation that the Bills may be an interested team. Thoughts??

Not with a ten foot pole.

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

What are your thoughts on the Bills jumping in on Suh? He is still a great player but will come with a giant price tag. There’s some speculation that the Bills may be an interested team. Thoughts??

I think we should consider it for sure...he is a guy I feel needs a change of scenery and can be a very good player for us still under McD.  I would NOT over pay though, which I fear he may get on the open market.  But if we can get him for a reasonable price, then I am all for it.

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I"d rather habe Landry than Suh on this team. Did you miss the play where he stomped a grown man in the balls? !@#$ that. !@#$ him