Bradford and Rudolph should be the plan

First off. Great move by Beane getting rid of Tyrod, especially for a 3rd. I would of took half a turkey sandwich for him.

With that said, sign Bradford for around 10 mil a year and draft Rudolph at 21 or 22. I don't think Beane wants to give up all those assets to move up in the draft...even though I think they are high on Allen

We will still have plenty of picks to improve the team. 

Edited by BuffaloBud420
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

First off. Great move my Beane getting rid of Tyrod, especially for a 3rd. I would of took half a turkey sandwich for him.

With that said, sign Bradford for around 10 mil a year and draft Rudolph at 21 or 22. I don't think Beane wants to give up all those assets to move up in the draft...even though I think they are high on Allen

Bradford for 10 million a year? Good luck with that?

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

This would be the worst possible outcome. Overpay for Bradford and draft a 2nd round talent and 6th best QB in the draft at 21. I don’t think I could draw up a worse scenario if I tried.

Bradford has a degenerative knee condition and Rudolph as you say simply isn't a 1st round talent.  Awful plan to say the least. 

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

This would be the worst possible outcome. Overpay for Bradford and draft a 2nd round talent and 6th best QB in the draft at 21. I don’t think I could draw up a worse scenario if I tried.

don't sell yourself short. i'm sure you could come up with something absolutely horrific if you just set your mind to it!B-)

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Bradford has a degenerative knee condition and Rudolph as you say simply isn't a 1st round talent.  Awful plan to say the least. 

Yeah, Bradford probably has the internal knee makeup if a 60 year old who worked heavy construction his whole life.

He probably doesn't even have much of a joint capsule left, it's just a bunch of crazy glue and chewed bubblegum, maybe some fishing line tying it together.

22 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

First off. Great move my Beane getting rid of Tyrod, especially for a 3rd. I would of took half a turkey sandwich for him.

OK, right there, the fact that a real NFL GM who has been involved in player personnel for 3 winning/championship franchises was willing to give a 3rd should really clue you to re-assess your NFL player evaluation skills, and clue the rest of us to press "next"

7 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Yeah, Bradford probably has the internal knee makeup if a 60 year old who worked heavy construction his whole life.

He probably doesn't even have much of a joint capsule left, it's just a bunch of crazy glue and chewed bubblegum, maybe some fishing line tying it together.

that stout?

At some point, you got to look at a guy's injury history and say he has NFL talent, but he doesn't have an NFL durable body

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan
  • Haha (+1) 1

Bradford won’t last past the preseason.  Prefer Teddy or Foles but the Eagles will require a first round pick which is too much.  AJ is also not a bad idea if he isn’t too expensive.  The market for him may have dried up so the Bills could perhaps get him at a deal.  Draft Luke Faulk or Mike White in the 2nd or 3rd round in hopes that they are the next Cousins. 

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

OK, right there, the fact that a real NFL GM who has been involved in player personnel for 3 winning/championship franchises was willing to give a 3rd should really clue you to re-assess your NFL player evaluation skills, and clue the rest of us to press "next"

that stout?

Yeah, i don't think Dorsey has had a ton of GM home runs, but he was instrumental in drafting the Packers stars as their head scout (GB has publicly credited him with Rodgers and Mathews)

In KC his track record was spotty, but we also can't be sure that a lot of the KC moves weren't Reid driving them, and Dorsey signing off after.

This is his first real GM position, without a guy like Reid basically co-gm head coaching under him.

Also, you've got to account for him being in Cleveland, I think that automatically lowers your football IQ by about 30% the moment you sign with that organization ?

He's made some pretty bold moves so far, which I respect the hell out of, as the NFL is not a league you succeed in bed by being passive, but I'm not positive they are all good.

Tyrod was an overpay I believe, but they had a ton of draft capital and cap space, so it's not that bad a move, unless he doesn't find another QB to groom behind him.

Landry is a question. He can catch, for sure, but I'm not positive he's not a complete headcase, but if Gordon is back, they are a solid duo, that he didn't give up much for.

Randall has some good CB potential as well, and I think that was the safest trade of all three.

Either way, I think he made good moves, the only real overpay was Tyrod, but as we all know, you need to pay more for a QB.

I think the Browns should win 4-6 games this year as the roster stands, which is a huge improvement for them.

And yeah, I think Bradford's knee is a mess, it isn't stout, it was some pretty thin fishing line they used, and an they had was that non-stick denture chewing gum, so it's not as sturdy as it might seem ??

5 minutes ago, Mopreme said:

Bradford won’t last past the preseason.  Prefer Teddy or Foles but the Eagles will require a first round pick which is too much.  AJ is also not a bad idea if he isn’t too expensive.  The market for him may have dried up so the Bills could perhaps get him at a deal.  Draft Luke Faulk or Mike White in the 2nd or 3rd round in hopes that they are the next Cousins. 

Teddy's knee is just as bad as Bradford.

31 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha, you are right, sign Glennon, trade for Hackenberg and keep Peterman. 

Forget Glennon. Bring in Johnny Manziel and Tim Tebow to battle it out. The ultimate battle of good Vs evil! Hackenberg to back up and Peterman in wild cat situations. The NP Package!

52 minutes ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

I hope you are 100% wrong , one can’t stay on the field and the other one needs couple of seasons of the field 

44 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Any bacon or avocado on that half turkey sandwich ? 

My thoughts exactly! You’re not getting Tyrod for a naked turkey sandwich. The days of taking advantage of the Bills organization is over.

That being said I’m not opposed to the idea. Only I would not spend a 1st on Rudolph, he should be there at 53. BPA combo of DT, LB or WR at 21 and 22 and Rudolph at 53 would be ideal ( if that’s the plan).

Personally I’d rather give a 2nd and 4th for Foles than just buy Bradford. 

• Haha (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Bradford and Mayfield

I think if we get Mayfield there’s no need for Bradford , 

i really Like Mayfield IMO he’s the best QB in this draft , 

1 minute ago, billsbackto81 said:

My thoughts exactly! You’re not getting Tyrod for a naked turkey sandwich. The days of taking advantage of the Bills organization is over.

That being said I’m not opposed to the idea. Only I would not spend a 1st on Rudolph, he should be there at 53. BPA combo of DT, LB or WR at 21 and 22 and Rudolph at 53 would be ideal ( if that’s the plan).

Personally I’d rather give a 2nd and 4th for Foles than just buy Bradford. 

I don’t care who we get as a vet QB as long as we draft QB of the future , unless of course FO doesn’t believe in any QB’s in this year’s draft , 

20 minutes ago, Putin said:

I think if we get Mayfield there’s no need for Bradford , 

i really Like Mayfield IMO he’s the best QB in this draft , 

I agree with Mayfield as the best qb in the class but you just dont want throw him into the fire day 1.  You have to get a vet guy in case he isn't ready for the NFL game right away.  It would be better to let him sit a year if need be rather than throw him into the fire and burn.

Edited by Zebrastripes

1 hour ago, horned dogs said:

I would rather trade for Foles than have Bradford and draft Jackson than Rudolph. (Foles, Jackson)=more upside than the other 2

Jackson is SO over rated. 4 It's in his last bowl game and padded stats against sub par college teams. NOT IMPRESSED.

Edited by Tatonka68

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Bradford and Mayfield

That is what I am hoping for.  But, I think by the time the draft rolls around Mayfield may be the #1 QB for many teams.  If we think he is the #1 QB too......go for it.  We have the capital to get there (if we have a trading partner and I think we will).

1 hour ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Dear God, no. It's Mayfield, Rosen, or bust. Rudolph is not the answer and Bradford is almost a paraplegic. 

1 hour ago, BuffaloBud420 said:

Sign a QB with a litany of major knee issues and 0 playoff wins and then draft a QB from a college system that has NEVER produced a franchise QB?  BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!