Dennison to the NYJ as OL Coach and Run Game Coordinator

I have nothing against Dennison, not a great OC but he does have a solid track record and won a superbowl.

I think most OC's were going to fail here this year given the circumstances but if he does end up with the Jets good for him just hope he don't try and steal Nathan Peterman from us!

8 minutes ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I have nothing against Dennison, not a great OC but he does have a solid track record and won a superbowl.

I think most OC's were going to fail here this year given the circumstances but if he does end up with the Jets good for him just hope he don't try and steal Nathan Peterman from us!

This is why SaviorPeterman is the greatest of troll.

36 minutes ago, MrEpsYtown said:

Makes sense. Could also be something like run game coordinator or O line coach. 

From the Mehta article:

The Daily News has learned that Gang Green has reached out to former Bills offensive coordinator Rick Dennison to be their offensive line coach/run-game coordinator to assist Jeremy Bates, who is in line to be the new offensive play caller.

1 minute ago, MiltonWaddams said:

More like run game un-coordinator...amirite?

Yes!!!

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

From the Mehta article:

The Daily News has learned that Gang Green has reached out to former Bills offensive coordinator Rick Dennison to be their offensive line coach/run-game coordinator to assist Jeremy Bates, who is in line to be the new offensive play caller.

Oh cool, thanks. Not a Mehta fan so never clicked the link. Dennison has worked as an oline coach and o coordinator so this kind of placement makes sense. I could see that team having success with a zone scheme. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

From the Mehta article:

he might well be effective for them. Guy certainly has acquired a ton of knowledge. Maybe he Is a better fit there.

hope we kick their axx just the same

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

I think the best place for Dennison would be OC at Miami.....

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SaviorPeterman said:

They already have Petty and Hackenberg. They already exceed the quota on crap QBs.

On 1/24/2018 at 8:04 PM, SaviorPeterman said:

Roman had a similar situation and absolutely ran laps around Dennison. That SB was all defense, the offense was pretty brutal

8 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Da Da Da Denny & the Jets

Awesome news. He ruined the best run game in the league 2 years running, had to change the run game during the bye week to better suit the team. He was an epic failure and glad he's going to be in division

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/24/2018 at 8:14 PM, Kirby Jackson said:

This is why SaviorPeterman is the greatest of troll.

Yeah, but he did actually make me laugh. then I thought it would be great to let Peterman leave for the Jets so we can pick him 5x in games...in the first half. :P

On 1/24/2018 at 9:07 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

From the Mehta article:

Thats is probably a much better spot for him

29 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Run game coordinator?

19e4w4.jpg

That about sums it up.  Dennison was almost uniformly atrocious.  The play calling in the red zone and the 2nd half of the Jax playoff game cost us a playoff win we should have had.  The fact that he's going to the Jets is awesome, they are going to suck yet again.  Thanks for all you did Rick, and don't the the door hitya where the Good Lord $h**ya.

Edited by Freddie's Dead
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

So just to be clear, the Jets fired that OC that had that trash offense scoring points and hired Rick Dennison to ruin their running game? 

And they extended Bowles. I don't know what they're doing there but I'm sure happy about it.

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/24/2018 at 8:04 PM, SaviorPeterman said:

Won a Super Bowl with a HORRIBLE offense and one of the all-time great defenses. 

Why would we be upset if he tried to "steal Nathan peterman from us"?

do you even watch football or are you just trolling at this point?

I have nothing against Dennison on a personal level, but it is funny how these guys get redistributed around the league, ad infinitum.

They just move from one situation to another, and the same pack of guys often follow each other around due to loyalty and a common connection from early in their careers, rather than hiring guys based on merit.

Rex comes to Buffalo, suddenly we are filled with "Jet" guys.

McDermott comes here, we get Carolina guys or guys from McDermott's coaching past.

Tim Murray becomes the GM of the Sabres, things start looking Ottawa-ish around here and the team starts acquiring players from the Ottawa system...

I'm digressing; the NFL coaching pool is so inbred it is married to its sister.