Wild Card Weekend: Bills at Jax - 1st Half Thread

2 minutes ago, Paills252 said:

I don't understand Bills fans hate for Tyrod. Your offensive play calling is the problem

Everyone I know outside of the Bills fanbase knows Tyrod is what he is, an average starting QB who needs some help from his coaches. Our OC pretends he is a different kind of QB, it's mind boggling to me.

Just now, Paills252 said:

I don't understand Bills fans hate for Tyrod. Your offensive play calling is the problem

Taylor's got skills, but he also has some significant limitations.  And this offense isn't designed to maximize his skills.

Ultimately, it cimes down to him not being able to pass from the pocket, which limits his utility.

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

Yeah, I don't get that.  I'm a huge Taylor critic and yes he missed the TD but otherwise he's played as good as I can remember seeing him.

There was a throw to O'Leary that was a long throw and he was covered that Taylor threw long but it wasn't even that bad of a pass.  My guess is the defender was battling with him and slowed him up.  Either way Taylor isn't taking sacks and he's hitting the open guys.   Some contested balls aren't aren't being caught but they're just that contested balls.

3 minutes ago, ko12010 said:

He has to understand this pre snap I don't get it

Plays like that bother me waaaay more than a misread or occasional bad throw. It’s fundamental pre snap situational awareness in the biggest moments.