Name Change?

With the possibility of the Bills ending the drought tonight, I may be due for a name change. So I  thought I would ask the fine folks at TBD for suggestions. I know everyone will take this serious and give out nothing but well thought out choices.

So have some fun and let me know, and don't worry I won't be upset by your responses.

14 minutes ago, The Drought said:

With the possibility of the Bills ending the drought tonight, I may be due for a name change. So I  thought I would ask the fine folks at TBD for suggestions. I know everyone will take this serious and give out nothing but well thought out choices.

So have some fun and let me know, and don't worry I won't be upset by your responses.

The Drought-Not

15 minutes ago, The Drought said:

....Draught...cheers. it's over.......:beer:

• Like (+1) 1

Getonthewagon

Killedinroundone

Alwaysnextyear

Missedbythismuch

ThisIStheEnd

PlayoffErahasStarted

Wildcardbaby

AtebadFish4playoffend

QBnotgoodenough

DrinkingandBillsing

OhTyrodNotagain

Edited by xRUSHx
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Your new name should be Dunkirk Don's Source.....

"Berman's Taxi"  or "Kimmie's Lover" would be that name.

"The Poster Formerly Known as 'The Drought"   if you go the way of Prince.

"Kimmie's Sugar Daddy" - a possible stadium investor

"The Don of TBD"

"Proof of the Process"

"The New Regime"

QB TBD (to be determined)

"Evolution of the Franchise"

"Glory Daze"

8 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I'd like to propose that if the Bills don't make the playoffs this year you change your name to "18 and Life". How many members here could say they have their own professionally produced theme song?

Scary post man,  

Well you asked for it OP

18andLife

53 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Change the name and I’m not sure I’d love the team as much,  

Move the training camp back to Fredonia.  The moment the team left for Rochester, the team went to the dumpster.

His user name not the team name ;) 

Mine is The Streak now that the droughts over;) 

But if they are changing the team name it would definitely need to be the Dunkirk Dons ;) 

6 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

His user name not the team name ;) 

Mine is The Streak now that the droughts over;) 

But if they are changing the team name it would definitely need to be the Dunkirk Dons ;) 

Ahhhh my bad.  Must be the wine from 12 hours ago.  

I was born in Dunkirk.  Mom still lives there.  I’d be on board with that.  

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Change the name and I’m not sure I’d love the team as much,  

Move the training camp back to Fredonia.  The moment the team left for Rochester, the team went to the dumpster.

I am the opposite, new owner should have a new name IMO so I would support a team name change. If they did change what would you change it to?

Mine would be

WNY Buffalo's

In real life your bills pile up and are always due, just like we are always due. Wild Buffalo Bill is outdated, most have no clue who he is anyway

Edited by xRUSHx

1 hour ago, The Drought said:

Silly me I thought it was a lack of a good to great QB,head coach, and talented players, and Playing in the same devision with Brady and the hooodie is why we were in a playoff drought

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

I am the opposite, new owner should have a new name IMO so I would support a team name change. If they did change what would you change it to?

Mine would be

WNY Buffalo's

New owner should change the name?  Ugh.  Imagine every team changing names every time a ew owner bought the team ?

4 minutes ago, NewEra said:

New owner should change the name?  Ugh.  Imagine every team changing names every time a ew owner bought the team ?

Yeah I know man but man this team needs a new image IMO i was stating it more about this team not all owners in general, sorry I did not state that correctly.

If it was changed do you have a name you would change it to?

Edited by xRUSHx

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Yeah I know man but man this team needs a new image IMO i was stating it more about this team not all owners in general, sorry I did not state that correctly

Gotcha.  Still think that’s an awful idea.  I’ll be happy when the Buffalo bills win a super bowl.  The name means something, to me anyway