Name Change?

1 hour ago, The Drought said:

With the possibility of the Bills ending the drought tonight, I may be due for a name change. So I  thought I would ask the fine folks at TBD for suggestions. I know everyone will take this serious and give out nothing but well thought out choices.

So have some fun and let me know, and don't worry I won't be upset by your responses.

Just wait to see who our QB is next season. Insert "Saviour" in front of his last name. Constantly post passive aggressive trash in the future.

1 hour ago, The Drought said:

With the possibility of the Bills ending the drought tonight, I may be due for a name change. So I  thought I would ask the fine folks at TBD for suggestions. I know everyone will take this serious and give out nothing but well thought out choices.

So have some fun and let me know, and don't worry I won't be upset by your responses.

Dunkirk Dons Twin

2 hours ago, NewEra said:

Change the name and I’m not sure I’d love the team as much,  

Move the training camp back to Fredonia.  The moment the team left for Rochester, the team went to the dumpster.

That may be true but moving back to Niagara U would be OK too.  Don't think the Camelot Motor Lodge is around any more.

7 hours ago, The Drought said:

The streak.

7 hours ago, NewEra said:

Change the name and I’m not sure I’d love the team as much,  

Move the training camp back to Fredonia.  The moment the team left for Rochester, the team went to the dumpster.

Don would get better inside info .

7 hours ago, Gugny said:

"The Streak"

Great minds.

• Like (+1) 1

There are a bunch of good suggestions here, but I'm not sure if I should change or wait it out until there is a playoff win and the 22 years playoff win drought is over.

If they win Sunday, I'll choose a new name and leave the negativity behind with a more fitting name. I'd go back to my old name here but there is a poster here with a similar name now. When I came back here after being gone a while, TBD wouldn't let me sign in, I even had the password saved.