Gronk is Now Safe

H2o

There will be no flagrant cheap shots on Gronk this week now that our playoff hopes remain alive. I'm sure he will take a few hard shots from guys for what he did to Tre, but nothing outside of normal football. If we had been out of it I think they would have gone out of their way to :censored: him up. 

16 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I think the way to handle him is for Tre to do just like he did in the first game. Have hands all over him and frustrate the hell out of him. Let him take himself out of the game with another bonehead thug reaction

You're assuming they would take him out of the game. The league won't allow that to happen, probably have the Bills player removed instead

13 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:
30 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I think the way to handle him is for Tre to do just like he did in the first game. Have hands all over him and frustrate the hell out of him. Let him take himself out of the game with another bonehead thug reaction

You're assuming they would take him out of the game. The league won't allow that to happen, probably have the Bills player removed instead

That wouldn't surprise me in the least if that's what happened.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

And Gaines will probably be out ?

Was there any word on his injury?

1 hour ago, LABILLBACKER said:

13 targets...9 catches....168 yards

Can we just double team him all game and force Brady to look elsewhere. Take away his security blanket. 

I really don't understand why teams don't adapt that mindset.  Take away the best option 

Make cooks and amendola beat tre white and gaines

Edited by billsfan11

9 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

I really don't understand why teams don't adapt that mindset.  Take away the best option 

Just that it’s a knee. Always a bad sign for the next week with they don’t return.

21 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

That's what Belichick does to every team he faces. He removes their best playmaker by double teaming them. If we completely shut out Gronk and Brady beats you other ways, you tip your cap....

3 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

That's what Belichick does to every team he faces. He removes their best playmaker by double teaming them. If we completely shut out Gronk and Brady beats you other ways, you tip your cap....

Yes sir, exactly what I was referring too. It's a smart strategy.

i don't understand why teams will let the opposing teams best players gash them 

15 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Believe it or not, Rex somehow did that with Gronk when we went to foxboro on mnf in 2015. Can’t recall stats but he wasn’t a factor.  Still lost. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, billsfan11 said:

They still have Burkhead, Lewis, & White.  Brady has shown in the past that he is fine with going run heavy when it's working, and he's been killing it with screen passes and underneath stuff since Kevin Faulk.