More from obd

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

People watch practices    I am afraid he is going to get caught soon. People are going crazy over this posting at obd. They cannot figure out how we are getting our information and documents out of obd

Connecting the Dots, I see Dunkirk Don disappearing before too much longer.

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:
8 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I fail to see the humor in what I said. Enlighten me

Dozens of TBD posters meet regularly.  

But you are correct in thinking some people are wackadoos 

Thanks for that info. I wasn't aware of that. I think it's a fantastic thing but I'd be the one to meet some psychopath

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

Thanks for that info. I wasn't aware of that. I think it's a fantastic thing but I'd be the one to meet some psychopath

I’ve met Boyst and Augie and neither of them violated me. You can put those two encounters in the win column.

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Haha (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:
12 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I’ve met Boyst and Augie and neither of them violated me. You can put those two encounters in the win column.

I guess I'm just a little hesitant to meet anyone offline now. I used to meet quite a few women I chatted with but they all wanted a minimum of $200 when I got to the bar. And they would only stay one hour! See what I mean? Psychopaths! I damn near went broke!

Edited by RobH063
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

I guess I'm just a little hesitant to meet anyone offline now. I used to meet quite a few women I chatted with but they all wanted a minimum of $200 when I got to the bar. And they would only stay one hour! See what I mean? Psychopaths! I damn near went broke!

Boyst only charged $13 and he wore a low cut shirt.

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The bills have been practicing situational plays and trick plays.  Do not go to the bathroom on fourth and short.  We have not tried a fake punt all year but if the situation calls for it (please remember that statement haters.  If the situation calls for it). If not it will not be used.  The ball will be snapped directly to joe Webb. I know what you guys will say, I could have predicted that but again u did not

I secured a box of "gr ampers" just for this possibility.

I could have predicted this but I don't have inside info.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Not yet. They are softening you up. The time will come when they attempt to apply "the ointment".

Yeah, we were taking it slow.

4 LB Beef Brisket Untrimmed

1/4 cup salt

1 teaspoon black pepper

1 teaspoon red pepper

1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce

Apply Rub to Brisket, heat oven to 200 degrees, wrap beef in aluminum foil and bake 8-10 hours  (you can thank Jack Daniels for that one)

Edited by Kirby Jackson
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Will be there from 8-10.  You guys spend more time calling me a fraud. If I am why to continue to troll this posting.  Go spread your vast knowledge of the game on other postings.  Other people are missing out on your hate.  If I don’t believe something, I would not waste my time.  Uber is going to take a huge hit and lyft will take off this year.  I thought I would be nice and give people a nice tip for Christmas don’t buy.   

More to to come on stadium soon.  Also more on qb front.  Pretty intense stuff

just to verify Dunkirk roots.  Remember beach club.  The little league field was on Woodrow drive now moved to wright park. Wright Park pool closed

ah Dunkirk....back in the day on my way to shorewood,  i'd hit danny's , first ward falcons, moniuszko, Kosciuszko, Ott's, kettle & keg, bar on corner RT5 & main st (scallywags ?) , bar in bells plaza ?, bar on central near 4th, conservation club, moose club, fireside manor

then head to Fredonia  white inn, coughlins, heenans, bj's, sunny's, beaver club

so many I can't remember....we drank a lot back then

good times

Too much love and humor on this forum. I've got to see this thread hit 100 pages. Such epic Bills love in the parking lot of Hammers. Go Bills. And someone give the Dunkirk king a beer. Inside info is not easy to come by.  Why does this remind me of ICE.  Whatever happened to him?  

Edited by BillsRdue

2 hours ago, papazoid said:

ah Dunkirk....back in the day on my way to shorewood,  i'd hit danny's , first ward falcons, moniuszko, Kosciuszko, Ott's, kettle & keg, bar on corner RT5 & main st (scallywags ?) , bar in bells plaza ?, bar on central near 4th, conservation club, moose club, fireside manor

then head to Fredonia  white inn, coughlins, heenans, bj's, sunny's, beaver club

so many I can't remember....we drank a lot back then

good times

I only know the Fredonia spots... But all shitholes.

8 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The bills have been practicing situational plays and trick plays.  Do not go to the bathroom on fourth and short.  We have not tried a fake punt all year but if the situation calls for it (please remember that statement haters.  If the situation calls for it). If not it will not be used.  The ball will be snapped directly to joe Webb. I know what you guys will say, I could have predicted that but again u did not

Seriously with this prediction. How many outs can you have from this... field position, distance, score of the game, how the defense was lined up.

Since you predicted it, will you own it this time or are you going to tell everyone to buy a football for dummies book?

Also, after the holidays I'll drive down to those ****ty bars in Dunkirk. Since it'll be so obvious who I'm looking for in whatever the hell you call that dump, rookies or whatever. We can take a picture there together and I'll post it.

Put your face on it Dunkirk, and if you're willing to do that I'll give you some.benefit of the doubt, and buy you a shot.

5 hours ago, Turk71 said:

I wish he would go meet him, DD said he would have last years draft board. If I was nearby I would gladly go have a beer with him.

I hope 71 doesn't signify the year you were born or your age. I hope it's your weight... But I fear it's more likely your IQ.

Edited by Ol Dirty B

11 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Yeah, we were taking it slow.

4 LB Beef Brisket Untrimmed

1/4 cup salt

1 teaspoon black pepper

1 teaspoon red pepper

1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce

Apply Rub to Brisket, heat oven to 200 degrees, wrap beef in aluminum foil and bake 8-10 hours  (you can thank Jack Daniels for that one)

The 2 baddest sauces I've ever made:

Bourbon sauce - goes great on anything, but especially great on some panko-crusted and shallow-fried chicken 

1/4 cup each Dijon mustard, bourbon, and brown sugar 

2 tbsp soy sauce 

1 tsp Worcestershire sauce

^combine in a saucepan over low heat and stir until smooth.

cube up 1-1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, and add a few pieces at a time over very low heat until incorporated 

done

Medieval Black pepper sauce - violently complex, spicy, acidic, meaty. Perfect for red meat with lots of herbs.

2 slices plain white bread toasted until utterly black 

2/3 cup cider vinegar and water (equal parts of each to make a total of 2/3 cup)

2 tbsp red wine vinegar 

2 tbsp ground black pepper 

1/4 tsp cardamom 

^soak bread in the liquids listed above until it falls apart into mush, then mash it with a fork. Add the spices and bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Cut in beef stock until it reaches the consistency you desire.

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, thebandit27 said:

The 2 baddest sauces I've ever made:

Bourbon sauce - goes great on anything, but especially great on some panko-crusted and shallow-fried chicken 

1/4 cup each Dijon mustard, bourbon, and brown sugar 

2 tbsp soy sauce 

1 tsp Worcestershire sauce

^combine in a saucepan over low heat and stir until smooth.

cube up 1-1/2 sticks of unsalted butter, and add a few pieces at a time over very low heat until incorporated 

done

Medieval Black pepper sauce - violently complex, spicy, acidic, meaty. Perfect for red meat with lots of herbs.

2 slices plain white bread toasted until utterly black 

2/3 cup cider vinegar and water (equal parts of each to make a total of 2/3 cup)

2 tbsp red wine vinegar 

2 tbsp ground black pepper 

1/4 tsp cardamom 

^soak bread in the liquids listed above until it falls apart into mush, then mash it with a fork. Add the spices and bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat. Cut in beef stock until it reaches the consistency you desire.

...thanks bud.....going to have to try both......:thumbsup:

10 hours ago, BillsRdue said:

Too much love and humor on this forum. I've got to see this thread hit 100 pages. Such epic Bills love in the parking lot of Hammers. Go Bills. And someone give the Dunkirk king a beer. Inside info is not easy to come by.  Why does this remind me of ICE.  Whatever happened to him?  

It's not ICE.  He hasn't called anyone an assclown or assface.   I liked ICE.  Think he was from Oklahoma. 

Edited by PIZ
  • Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I guarantee FF won't show up, because he's undoubtedly got better things to do than meet a whackadoodle at a bar.

What if DD is actually a hot female whackadoodle ?

15 hours ago, RobH063 said:

I would caution against meeting anyone from a message board or anywhere else online.

I have met The Big Cat, ExiledInIllinois and one other dude. Pretty cool guys and I am alive to tell the tale. 

6 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

What if DD is actually a hot female whackadoodle ?

I have met The Big Cat, ExiledInIllinois and one other dude. Pretty cool guys and I am alive to tell the tale. 

Dunkirk Don is so accurate it's scary. In no way does he come off as insane. All you doubters should be ashamed.

-Terry Pegula

PLEASE SEND HELP!

MV5BNjY4MTE4ODU3OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzYy

• Haha (+1) 1

Well, I actually do have someone connected inside of the organization and this is what he tells me about the pending stadium. It is not the best news.

The Pegula’s, for all the hoopla they received when the Sabres were puchased, and all the renovations and the Harbor Center, actually enjoy being NFL owners MUCH more that NHL owners. Kim is really into th Bills and Terry has made a lot of new friends and is very chummy with Robert Kraft.

The Pegula’s really want a new, downtown stadium, near the Harbor Center. open air, closed dome doesn’t really matter right now. The Pegula's are already attempting to secure State money for the cost of the stadium (not all but a portion) and it is not going well in Albany. The Pegula’s feel they have already invested a lot of capital into the city of Buffalo as well as saved the region their crown jewel, the Buffalo Bills. Currently, they are not happy with the way these negotiations are going.

Anyway, they like being NFL owners so much that, if the state or local government doesn’t pony up a bit, the Pegula’s are already thinking of selling the Sabres, the Harbor Center and all that comes with it, to hopefully a local businessman, as they don’t want to screw WNY out of the Sabres.....and then move the Bills once the lease at the stadium expires. The reason for selling the Sabres is that will then leave them unrestricted as to where they move the Bills. Again, they LOVE being owners of an NFL team. 

Of course, that is the last thing they want to do....sell the Sabres and move the Bills. If you have read this far and believe what I just said, it’s a lie. I have no source and what I stated was made up BS.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Binghamton Beast
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Well, I actually do have someone connected inside of the organization and this is what he tells me about the pending stadium. It is not the best news.

The Pegula’s, for all the hoopla they received when the Sabres were puchased, and all the renovations and the Harbor Center, actually enjoy being NFL owners MUCH more that NHL owners. Kim is really into th Bills and Terry has made a lot of new friends and is very chummy with Robert Kraft.

The Pegula’s really want a new, downtown stadium, near the Harbor Center. open air, closed dome doesn’t really matter right now. The Pegula's are already attempting to secure State money for the cost of the stadium (not all but a portion) and it is not going well in Albany. The Pegula’s feel they have already invested a lot of capital into the city of Buffalo as well as saved the region their crown jewel, the Buffalo Bills. Currently, they are not happy with the way these negotiations are going.

Anyway, they like being NFL owners so much that, if the state or local government doesn’t pony up a bit, the Pegula’s are already thinking of selling the Sabres, the Harbor Center and all that comes with it, to hopefully a local businessman, as they don’t want to screw WNY out of the Sabres.....and then move the Bills once the lease at the stadium expires. The reason for selling the Sabres is that will then leave them unrestricted as to where they move the Bills. Again, they LOVE being owners of an NFL team. 

Of course, that is the last thing they want to do....sell the Sabres and move the Bills. If you have read this far and believe what I just said, it’s a lie. I have no source and what I stated was made up BS.

Thanks for reading.

Eat me...

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Thanks for reading.

What a twist

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Thanks for reading.

You're sick get help

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Thanks for reading.

Thanks, this ought to add another 50+ pages to this stupid thread!

34 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Thanks for reading.

...LOL.....classic BOE......any land for sale in Binghamton??..........

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Like it or not this is much more believable than the ambiguous stuff DD posts.  

• Thank you (+1) 1