More from obd

15 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I can only tell you what I know.  Fredonia Frank. Be at walleye willies tomorrow night and I will show you the board.  I will be there between 8-10 "I will have the Kelly jersey on..."

Dunkirk Don officially a liar! Walleye Willy's is no longer in business. It's called Rookie's now. I was there this past summer for a retirement party.  19 Lakeshore Dr. East in Dunkirk, NY

rookies.jpg

Edited by RobH063
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Dunkirk Don officially a liar! Walleye Willy's is no longer in business. It's called Rookie's now. I was there this past summer for a retirement party.  19 Lakeshore Dr. East in Dunkirk, NY

Perhaps he is talking about the new walleye willies just outside the mythical new stadium site

11 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

93 pages in and finally someone used the word elegant

In the context of Leroi of all things

6 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

rookies.jpg

Cue DD replying " I meant to say Rookies, formerly Walleye Willy's" in 3...2...1 :lol:

Seriously, what if someone actually went to try and meet this guy because they believed all his garbage and drove around looking for Walleye Willie's and wasted their time or worse! Maybe they end up getting into an accident while trying to find a place that doesn't exist. 

2 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

I hope the Bills sign Cousins or another viable QB before trading Tyrod. I like Tyrod, I think you can win with him, getting rid of him speculatively would be stupid. You could do worse at QB and just getting rid of him to just get rid of him is moronic. 

How could Dunkirk Don MISS out on the perfect scenario???

Trade Tyrod for Kirk!!!! 

oh damn   now my source is mad at me 

5 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Seriously, what if someone actually went to try and meet this guy because they believed all his garbage and drove around looking for Walleye Willie's and wasted their time or worse! Maybe they end up getting into an accident while trying to find a place that doesn't exist. 

Who knows if the guys real name is don or if he has ever been to dunkirk. Maybe his posts are the result of russian spam bot.

11 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

I would hate to think if i some how made it Rookies and punched some innocent guy wearing a kelly jersey

• Haha (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, garybusey said:

As someone (actually) from the Dunkirk area, I can confirm locals still refer to "Rookies" as "Walleye Willies."

That may be but you can't assume anyone else you invite to meet you would know what it used to be called. You would have to tell them to meet you at Rookies. You also can't assume everyone would know it's not a real invite. Just because someone may live in the area doesn't mean he has a clue there was ever a place called Walleye Willies. Dunkirk Don is a flat out liar and he needs to stop inviting people to meet him or telling them to invest in certain stocks. Some might actually do it and even if it was an innocent prank, people could have bad experiences. If he wants to spew garbage about a leak inside the Bills organization, that's one thing. Easy enough to believe it or not but the other stuff isn't the kind of things a Bills Forum should have in it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

I think amateur psychologists would have a ball analyzing the motivations of people who have inside information and post it to a fan board.  And even more fun analyzing those who pretend to have such info.  

Don't be silly. I've been trying to convince my psychologist for years that grass isn't green. It's a mixture of yellow and blue.

Pretty clear he's the real deal to me. Lots of forum sliding happening. Don, I would recommend taking all of your best information and putting it in one solid post for new readers who don't want to go through 90+ pages. 

Also try Buffalo Rumblings, but you might find the usual suspects showing up there to shout you down. Trust that there are a lot of people who want to hear your info. I'd say it is 90/10, with most of the 10% having interests in discrediting you. Just make it as easy as possible for them to see all of it in one place. 

I know it is rookies run by rob Currie I wanted to see if fredonia frank was really from Fredonia   Duh

I will be there Fredonia frank and trust me when I say this. U won’t be punching anyone   If that’s is your intention. Please practice falling down before u enter the bar because that will be the result. U will know me when u see me and trust me you will be polite

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I know it is rookies run by rob Currie I wanted to see if fredonia frank was really from Fredonia   Duh

Right.

I'd have met you there, but I drove my Edsel down to Hengerer's to do some Christmas shopping instead.

18 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

I will be there Fredonia frank and trust me when I say this. U won’t be punching anyone   If that’s is your intention. Please practice falling down before u enter the bar because that will be the result. U will know me when u see me and trust me you will be polite

Will be there from 8-10.  You guys spend more time calling me a fraud. If I am why to continue to troll this posting.  Go spread your vast knowledge of the game on other postings.  Other people are missing out on your hate.  If I don’t believe something, I would not waste my time.  Uber is going to take a huge hit and lyft will take off this year.  I thought I would be nice and give people a nice tip for Christmas don’t buy.   

More to to come on stadium soon.  Also more on qb front.  Pretty intense stuff

just to verify Dunkirk roots.  Remember beach club.  The little league field was on Woodrow drive now moved to wright park. Wright Park pool closed

Edited by Dunkirk Don

50 minutes ago, musichunch said:

Pretty clear he's the real deal to me. Lots of forum sliding happening. Don, I would recommend taking all of your best information and putting it in one solid post for new readers who don't want to go through 90+ pages. 

Also try Buffalo Rumblings, but you might find the usual suspects showing up there to shout you down. Trust that there are a lot of people who want to hear your info. I'd say it is 90/10, with most of the 10% having interests in discrediting you. Just make it as easy as possible for them to see all of it in one place. 

Thanks if I have time.  I spend more time dealing with bully trolls.  They hate the fact they cannot dispute anything I have posted. They try but the truth always wins the day.  Apparently they do it to everyone