More from obd

4 hours ago, PIZ said:

Not everyone.  I like your posts.  Keep them coming.  I'll read the PM if you send it.

For real....

PM's for everyone!

Or just post that sucker. This is intriguing, and real correspondence might prove there is a real source. Dunkirk is like aliens, I want to believe them, but I'm waiting for someone to show me the baby.

6 hours ago, WickedGame said:

I actually agree. If Dorothy hadn't gone down that yellow brick road, our country wouldn't have been a disaster. Obviously. 

If you look really really close in the movie when Dorothy is walking/skipping out of Munchkinland on the yellow brick road you can clearly see a yellow bricked vertical wall she would have smacked right into if she kept walking/skipping.

Edited by cba fan

8 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

New stadium will be near South Newstead

Those who bought the land did so knowing approvals are needed but it will happen. Still Erie County and right down the 90 and 33 from airport

Not living in WNY any longer I had to look South Newstead up on a map. You may be right but I cannot imagine the Traffic mess if they put a stadium on the far east side, past the airport with only one major highway for access....but I don't know the area as well as I used to.

43 minutes ago, nucci said:

I think that's called tampering

Its only tampering if we contact either the players or their agents. 

On the stadium front, I seriously doubt the south newstead idea unless there are major infrastructure changes we don't know about. 

Personally I lost interest in anything don has to say. If it's truthful I think it's crappy he cost his friend his job by leaking info (if that's the case) but then I'd also question how one source has information about the stadium and personnel decisions. Unless that person is/was pretty high up, I have to question how one person would have access to all of that info . Also, I think it's nonsense to post something you really have no right to post or share. 

I'm off my soapbox now. 

Edited by MarkAF43
  • Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

On the stadium front, I seriously doubt the south Newstead idea unless there are major infrastructure changes we don't know about. 

There will likely be major infrastructure changes regardless of where a new stadium gets built.  - Unless it is built on the same property already in OP.

Edited by PolishDave

On 12/14/2017 at 8:37 PM, Steptide said:

Because ALOT of fans that at are the games are not from Buffalo. I live in Rochester and anytime I've gotten food after a game or went to a bar after the game it was after we got back to Rochester. Their is not a whole lot around New era field and my guess is they want to develop some undeveloped land and make it a destination. Much like what the Patriots did with Gillette stadium

According to some in this thread, Rochester doesn’t count, isn’t part of WNY, and shouldn’t be part of the equation, and so Canada is where it’s at, which was demonstrated to us during the wildly successful Toronto series. 

To capitalize on the land of milk and honey and back bacon, the new stadium will be built on Goat Island. 

14 hours ago, billsfan_34 said:

We can all spin stories like this. D never posts any type of reference or link. Its all “inside trader info”, or is it? Time will tell I suppose. If its all wrong he will be eating a big dish of crow with zero street cred and if he is right he may just become TBD’s annointed one! 

He won't be eating a big dish of crow. He'll just disappear and after a while, he will re-join under a different username and start all over. People will say he sounds like DD and then the whole cycle begins again. Rinse and Repeat.

14 hours ago, DC Tom said:

I really can't decide if you were dropped on your head as a child too often, or not often enough.

Now that was funny. No, it was hilarious!!! LOLOLOL

7 minutes ago, teef said:

So...has anyone actually seen a memo?  This is just all so exciting!

Yeah. I got the memo. And I understand the policy. And the problem is just that I forgot the one time. And I've already taken care of it so it's not even really a problem anymore. 

• Haha (+1) 2