More from obd

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

......think it is TBD's "TMZ"...........more popcorn................

That’s a fantastic idea.  Put all of our posters with their anonymous “sources” in our own TMZ section. 

1 hour ago, MarkAF43 said:

Personally I lost interest in anything don has to say. If it's truthful I think it's crappy he cost his friend his job by leaking info (if that's the case) but then I'd also question how one source has information about the stadium and personnel decisions. Unless that person is/was pretty high up, I have to question how one person would have access to all of that info . Also, I think it's nonsense to post something you really have no right to post or share. 

I'm off my soapbox now. 

They might leak it if they already knew they were being pushed out he door at the end of the season.

I had previously heard two of the things hes predicted through someone I trust, almost exactly the way he stated them. I'm not going to say I totally trust him, and maybe he just had two lucky guesses, but there's been enough reverb to keep my attention. 

2 hours ago, MarkAF43 said:

If it's truthful I think it's crappy he cost his friend his job by leaking info (if that's the case)

I think he said his source was fired last year and still has connections at OBD. Not that he was fired for leaking things. The Bills are probably trying to figure out who his source is talking to now.

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Dude’s an absolute clown.  I honestly don’t care if what he is posting is true or false at this point.  I can only take so much douchbaggery, and he is dripping with it.  

I can’t believe how some of you guys are kissing his ass the way you are.  Have some respect for yourselves for chrissakes.  90% of the crap he is posting can be figured out by anyone with half a brain.

You're cute when you're emotional.

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Remember: if Joe Webb comes in tomorrow - especially in the red zone - and throws a pass, stock in Dunkirk Don's Rumor Mill will go all Bitcoin around here ...

I really wish Dunkirk would have quantified what "increased role" meant.

Anyone on here have a PM that can confirm? I heard he's handing out PM's like nobody's biz.

• Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Remember: if Joe Webb comes in tomorrow - especially in the red zone - and throws a pass, stock in Dunkirk Don's Rumor Mill will go all Bitcoin around here ...

Fake money is still fake money.  

Where are Rodak and Shefty with these breading stories?

Where are Sully and Joe B? 

John Wowrow?(so?) and most of all 

Leroi?   

26 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Fake money is still fake money.  

Where are Rodak and Shefty with these breading stories?

Where are Sully and Joe B? 

John Wowrow?(so?) and most of all 

Leroi?   

I don’t know what happened to Leroi. But OBD has been Fort Knox since they cleaned house. They brought back a few scouts after initially firing them, but reporters aren’t getting any scoops. Anyone who is knows someone willing to provide this info likely at the cost of their job 

I appreciate insider info but in this case none of the info outside of the stadium stuff is earth shattering, or couldn’t be concluded from following the team. If the Glenn trade was nixed by McD it wouldn’t have been on the same day they traded for KB. Seattle has already traded for Duane Brown the day before. But everyone knew the Bills had trade talks with Seattle about Glenn prior to that, and the Bills decided not to do it. That was reported in the media. He wasn’t healthy then and he still isn’t. Doubt he would have passed their physical so it’s a moot point. 

The Peterman and joe Webb stuff is what I assumed to be the case anyway. NP got leveled in the head very hard and Webb has had special packages for two weeks. 

Again I appreciate insider info but this isn’t too lock and key imo. Posting info about trying to trade a 3rd and 7th to KC for an offensive player is something that, if you are a fan of the Bills, you will want kept off a public message board if true as it undermines the FO.

Edited by YoloinOhio

On 12/13/2017 at 9:00 PM, Dunkirk Don said:

Do you really think they are not thinking about the new stadium?  He is a billionaire and it did not happen overnight. The big issue was state money, we won’t get any but the location has given him a 10 year tax free deal to build.  Do the math.  He is looking for investors and even explored a Green Bay option of selling shares to community.  I believed that has been ruled out.  My source asked me if I would buy shares and said heck yes.  

Don,

If any municipality or State Entity has given a tax free deal to anyone it would, by law, have to be made public.

Also, it’s very doubtful any politician involved with dealings or Government officials would not have inadvertently leaked this by now.

You hooked me into searching property sales in eastern Erie County and all of Monroe County. There are no abnormal property sales in any region,according to someone that looked for me that is a realtor.

There was wind of one of Pegula companies looking for properties with Gas rights though,just not anywhere near Alabama.

He hasn’t found any purchases.

The NFL precludes any team from selling shares to the public,either for team or land. Green Bay has been grandfathered in. Pegula would know that and would never had thought of selling shares.

Just come out and tell us where this supposed open air stadium that would generate revenue year round for parking will be.

I just can’t see anyone going to a stadium in the sticks in the middle of winter to see anything besides football.

Question for you.

How would your parking area generate income year round?