More from obd

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

See the Dennison connection

12 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Don if you please I'm still waiting on further explanation between the connection or ties between Cousins and Dennison. All you said is Shannahan and you've refused to elaborate. 

See the post from shady

Edited by Dunkirk Don

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

YIKES! So...half the league? I’d want to hit the market and watch the bidding climb. Pick my favorite team and get my GINORMOUS payday.

4 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Offensive coordinator Rick Dennison has ties to former Redskins coach Mike Shanahan, who remains one of Cousins' top advocates. Dennison was offensive coordinator under Shanahan from 2006 to '08. Of course, the Kyle Shanahan connection matters most, and that is not present in Buffalo. But with the Bills showing little interest in Taylor, they are going to need QB help one way or another.

Spot on Don

14 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Don if you please I'm still waiting on further explanation between the connection or ties between Cousins and Dennison. All you said is Shannahan and you've refused to elaborate. 

See above 

6 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

See above 

9 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

See the Dennison connection

See the post from shady

Sorry where it says hes he's an advocate does not equal out to a connection between cousins and Dennison. That just says shannahan is one of Cousins top advocates. That doesn't show any advantage for buffalo at all since shannahan has no involvement with the Bills

and for the record I've not insulted you. You may need to check back. I've questioned what you posted absolutely. But I haven't hurled an insult your way. 

8 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Sorry where it says hes he's an advocate does not equal out to a connection between cousins and Dennison. That just says shannahan is one of Cousins top advocates. That doesn't show any advantage for buffalo at all since shannahan has no involvement with the Bills

and for the record I've not insulted you. You may need to check back. I've questioned what you posted absolutely. But I haven't hurled an insult your way. 

Read between the lines

9 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Read first sentence does it not say ties or do my eyes deceive me

9 minutes ago, Augie said:

I hope you two are making up! I’ll serve as your therapist....you know, for a fee of course. 

I love President trump. Since he became president I made 35 % in my 401k or roughly 750k. With the tax break I may buy the bills

We all done for now?  If yes, the don of Dunkirk needs some sleep 

11 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Read between the lines

Read first sentence does it not say ties or do my eyes deceive me

I love President trump. Since he became president I made 35 % in my 401k or roughly 750k. With the tax break I may buy the bills

We all done for now?  If yes, the don of Dunkirk needs some sleep 

GREAT! You can afford to pay my fee! (Which just went up, btw.) 

2 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Augie surely you are invested.  Buy land around the new stadium 

We are pretty conservative in general, and “east of Buffalo” is a little vague by my standards. If index funds concern me....”east” is certainly out. 

8 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Please do not be conservative in the first part of 2018.  Get into an aggressive fund, get out in May.  You will make an absolute killing in the market.  The market is going to sky rocket in the early part of the year. Don’t leave money on the table at least put half in an aggressive fund.  I am serious as a heart attack. Be aggressive    I know I will get hammered for giving out financial advice.  Don’t give it to the government give it to yourself

What is the best penny stock to invest in?

3 hours ago, McBean said:

Rather if this is true or not, I agree.

I love Cousins and have for years. I told one of my buddies back a few years ago that we should've shipped Washington a 2nd rounder when we had the chance.

Cousins would flourish here and we would FINALLY have a franchise guy for hopefully 8+ years.

I would definitely love the move but I really don't see this happening.

Get over it he wont come here. We will draft one in round one. From 2013 to now do you really think he would've developed here? Just exactly who wouldve developed him? We had no one to help him flpurish until we got watkins and even then our o line was terrible back then, remember pears? Barf

43 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Please do not be conservative in the first part of 2018.  Get into an aggressive fund, get out in May.  You will make an absolute killing in the market.  The market is going to sky rocket in the early part of the year. Don’t leave money on the table at least put half in an aggressive fund.  I am serious as a heart attack. Be aggressive    I know I will get hammered for giving out financial advice.  Don’t give it to the government give it to yourself

This is something I totally agree with.  But don't be afraid to buy a boring S&P index fund (like VFIAX). 

On 12/20/2017 at 9:34 PM, TigerJ said:

I don't understand why some posters are so hard on Dunkirk Don.  As far as I'm concerned when something is claimed as inside information and can't be corroborated, it doesn't change much of anything.  It's out there and it's interesting.  I generally reserve believing for religion.  I believe In God and I have a certain set of religious beliefs, but the most I can muster for inside information is interest.  That's no reason ridicule the source.  It could be true, or it might not be.  Since it hasn't been corroborated or disproved, what is the point of fighting over it?   Eventually it will happen, or not.  If it happens, you can feel good that you heard about it before the fact.  If it doesn't, it is like so much mist in the wind.  It will disappear into nothingness.  I'm grateful to Don for sharing it because it gives me something interesting to think about.  If it doesn't do that for you, ignore it and go on to something else.

Church of Tyrod takes another step down.

Disciples of Don recruit a new member = Tiger

With a name like Tiger, it just might be YOU who is the Judas in the group.      Got my eye on you Judas.    Got my eye on you.

On 12/20/2017 at 8:25 PM, Dunkirk Don said:

Bills fired him and he has contacts. Our contact knows it was a bogus termination and Getting even. They were best friends and hunts with him.  Wife’s are sisters. I do feel bad a low level IT person was fired last week. Why would they fire a person this close to Christmas.

They know someone was hacking the email system but the ends justify the means.  Sometimes innocent people get caught in the squat, We have position by position rankings for the draft and tons of personal stuff that will not be posted.  We know the end is near and I will disappear but until then we share.  I love the bills but this guy is my friend and he did not have to let me in on the stadium location. Our investment group sale hopefully closes by the end of January.  Feel bad for the people selling the land, they have no clue. Tomorrow I will share top 5qb on our board.

That is bs

So your mole has access to internal communications inside the Buffalo Bills organization?    Like an IT worker of some kind?   Admin of some sort?

The right IT guys have access to everything and (often times) management doesn't even realize it.   Things like login credentials and such.   I would say most management is clueless as to how much power IT guys have inside a company if they wanted to do bad things or sneaky things like leak confidential information.   For example an email admin could setup a remote client (like at his/her own home) that downloads and records every single email sent and received by every single employee of the company.   And who would even know they are doing it?   Answer = nobody.   And how would they catch them?    They wouldn't depending on how intelligent/careful that employee is and depending on where that email is hosted.

Some IT personnel can also get access to all the sensitive/private/restricted areas on a company network and browse and/or copy data at will.   That is why clandestine operations love to recruit IT staff.

Don has a CI (confidential informant) CIA style.   Ooooooooooh.

In the right situation even administrative assistants sometimes have access to sensitive things.

Many ways for info to be accessed and leaked.

Aren't the super secret guys working for the Patriots brass ex - CIA?    Spying at the highest levels within the NFL.   Book coming soon.  Then a movie.

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The Oracle of Orchard Park....

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 8:34 PM, TigerJ said:

I don't understand why some posters are so hard on Dunkirk Don.  As far as I'm concerned when something is claimed as inside information and can't be corroborated, it doesn't change much of anything.  It's out there and it's interesting.  I generally reserve believing for religion.  I believe In God and I have a certain set of religious beliefs, but the most I can muster for inside information is interest.  That's no reason ridicule the source.  It could be true, or it might not be.  Since it hasn't been corroborated or disproved, what is the point of fighting over it?   Eventually it will happen, or not.  If it happens, you can feel good that you heard about it before the fact.  If it doesn't, it is like so much mist in the wind.  It will disappear into nothingness.  I'm grateful to Don for sharing it because it gives me something interesting to think about.  If it doesn't do that for you, ignore it and go on to something else.

he's either a liar or a snitch that comes off as arrogant in his posts, and having low character.

Mostly I'm pretty sure he's trying to sell ****ty plots of land somewhere.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Whaley ran the draft.  Did you see our draft board from last year, I did

Whaley didn't run the draft last year. This is contrary to reports from, you know, these professionals with real sources.

Well he ran in it, but was only a figurehead. If he ran the draft and called the shots then was fired the next day, then Pegula is even more lost than I thought he was.

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Holy $H!T! This is unbelievable! Dunkirk Donald going to bed… Dunkirk Don going on holiday… Dunkirk Don going ice fishing... 90 something trucking pages and you idiots are still going with this?!?!?!

He clearly doesn't really have any sources and he's losing steam in his storytelling because the last several pages are BORING!!!

Stop

feeding

the TROLL!!! :doh:

Don has now branched out. And is now giving financial and investing advice. Of course he also added his numbers and all the $$$$ he made in his 401K. 

For  strictly entertainment value. Don is still hitting it out of the park.............

I was doing research for the ties between Shanahan and Buffalo - and this is all I found

See the source image

Updates to follow 

Sources: Buffalo Bills contact Mike Shanahan ... - ESPN.com

www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=4667849

One day after firing Dick Jauron, the Bills have contacted former Broncos coach Mike Shanahan, according to two NFL sources

cousins_inlinenew_grid_o_v2.jpg

For the greater good.   The article that this image came from was dated OCT 2017.

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

59 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I was doing research for the ties between Shanahan and Buffalo 

See the source image

Updates to follow 

Sources: Buffalo Bills contact Mike Shanahan ... - ESPN.com

www.espn.com/nfl/news/story?id=4667849

One day after firing Dick Jauron, the Bills have contacted former Broncos coach Mike Shanahan, according to two NFL sources

cousins_inlinenew_grid_o_v2.jpg

For the greater good.   The article that this image came from was dated OCT 2017.

Out of those, I’d put the Cardinals, Jets, and Bills - in that order - for likelihood of happening. To me, none of the other teams have any chance of happening for various reasons.

2 hours ago, Best Player Available said:

Don has now branched out. And is now giving financial and investing advice. Of course he also added his numbers and all the $$$$ he made in his 401K. 

For  strictly entertainment value. Don is still hitting it out of the park.............

I told you guys it was really Doug :thumbsup:

19 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

They are in our tier one plan for free agents.  Better chance at Gallette than DeMarcus.  We believe he will be franchised by Dallas

Why would the Bills brass be interested in a guy with injury issues and legal issues? I thought they planned on building a team with the opposite type of player?

14 hours ago, MarkAF43 said:

Did you get your answer?..   your welcome

16 minutes ago, Fredonia Frank said:

Wow so the connection of cousins to wny is that dennison worked with a guy who once worked with cousins. I would be surpised if mrs cousins isnt already looking for housing in orchard park or dunkirk. By the same logic jimmy g , matt ryan and brian hoyer are linked to wny.

See you tonight at walleye Willy’s. I will have a Kelly jersey on be there or be quiet

13 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

What is the best penny stock to invest in?

None.  Buy lyft stock

20 minutes ago, Fredonia Frank said:

Wow so the connection of cousins to wny is that dennison worked with a guy who once worked with cousins. I would be surpised if mrs cousins isnt already looking for housing in orchard park or dunkirk. By the same logic jimmy g , matt ryan and brian hoyer are linked to wny.

who once was interviewed for the HC position in 2014 

6 degrees of separation