More from obd

6 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

That crap on the wall has been pretty damn accurate so far.

The crap meaning the crap in the picture or the crap the OP is spewing? If it’s the latter then what has he been accurate on so far?

Edited by Bangarang

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

The stadium is not being built downtown for the last time.  Pegula wants the Bills fans to enjoy the tailgating experience and you cannot do that downtown.  It will be open air the cost for a dome without state money is too prohibitive. I know has been reported that “Pegual is not even thinking about building a new stadium”is so ridiculous. You don’t believe my source but believe that non sense.  All bidders for bills when Wilson widow sold the team were told as a condition for the sale of the team the new owners had to built a new stadium within two years of current lease otherwise the league owners would reject their bid acceptance of their offer.  This is all public knowledge and cotsnined in the language of the deal.  Look it up on google if you don’t believe me. Therefore pegula has been studying location for the last two years.  People act like the man is Jed clampett and got his oil money by shooting at a rabbit . He is a brilliant businessman.   The land for the stadium has been bought and business will be developed around it.    I am fortune because my hunting buddy worked for the bills and still has friend at obd.  He is an investment banker tied to commercial real estate and is handling many of the transactions for the adjoining property and has allow me to make a small investment ( big to me).   I have no idea who his source is but he has been right 75% of the time.  The bills will not give up their second pick for the player in kc.  It will be a third and seven.

I’m not disputing your information or asking for any validation, but presuming the info is accurate and results in the aforementioned action, it must be a pretty important player to give up their only other 3rd after they got Benjamin. 

Unless of course they trade Tyrod for a 3rd...?

The Peterman thing was something that seemed to be common sense. The guy got knocked out cold and was placed into a protocol that he was never cleared of. I don’t think anybody is surprised about it. Them not bringing in a real back up qb is nothing but pridefull lazyness. Hopefully it doesn’t cost us a season.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Regardless of the outcome of the season, major changes in front office as McDermott solidifies his position in the organization.  Pegula is enamored with him.  Long term employees will be leaving.  Don’t believe when it is reported that they are retiring.  My source says this will be bunk.   They are being pushed out.  (Even the haters on this side will be happy.).  On a side note, I found humor in people, defining the word rift. I should have side they had words and Beane was angry. Because he gets beat up by the moron here about his moves and now he has to give away Glenn for peanuts.   FYI before the trade, they asked Darius to restructure contract to free up some more money for next year.  As I reported, bills want to be more active in free agent market and go after top tier free agents.  He refused and that was the last straw

Appreciate the clarification on “rift” as I was apparently declaring on deaf ears that “rift” by a couple of different definitions did NOT need to be severe or catrosphic but just a heated debate with an ability to reconcile after the fact. So, thanks for that...and the info.

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The Peterman thing was something that seemed to be common sense. The guy got knocked out cold and was placed into a protocol that he was never cleared of. I don’t think anybody is surprised about it. Them not bringing in a real back up qb is nothing but pridefull lazyness. Hopefully it doesn’t cost us a season.  

Yes exactly.

58 minutes ago, Dunkirk Don said:

A  liar? I told this site on Monday that peterman injury more serious than reported and Webb will play larger role on Sunday and Logan Thomas taking snaps.  What did McDermott say at this press conference today.  Is peterman out? Yes!!   Is Webb second string? Yes!    Is Logan Thomas taking snaps? Yes.  Was my source wrong? I don’t think so

I could of said the same thing. an educated guess. which at this point is all I see you have done here. anyone who heard that hit the kid took to the helmet could believe he may be out for more then a week?

not going to use petty insults or name calling, call you a liar but I just don't buy in to you and your source(s). at least at this point I've seen nothing earth shattering or of any real significance.

dated a sweet itallian girl back in the day from dunkirk.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The crap meaning the crap in the picture or the crap the OP is spewing? If it’s the latter then what has he been accurate on so far?

Peterman and Cordy Glenn.

Just now, Patrick_Duffy said:

Guess you didn't read my response to his post correctly. Talking about Peterman here, which was also pretty obvious. Try an keep up bud.

Tre White suffered a concussion and didn't miss a game. But you knew Peterman's concussion would cause him to miss a game? No, you didn't.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

Except he wasn’t..

He said Peterman’s injury is more serious than originally thought but he’s been a full participant in practice the last few days. Chances are he misses one game if any at all.

The Glenn stuff (a Seattle trade specifically) was talked about here before the trade deadline long before the prince of Dunkirk came around. 

1 minute ago, Wayne Arnold said:

Tre White suffered a concussion and didn't miss a game. But you knew Peterman's concussion would cause him to miss a game? No, you didn't.

Lmao, wow. Once again it was an educated guess and common sense. You're having trouble today.

3 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

I could of said the same thing. an educated guess. which at this point is all I see you have done here. anyone who heard that hit the kid took to the helmet could believe he may be out for more then a week?

not going to use petty insults or name calling, call you a liar but I just don't buy in to you and your source(s). at least at this point I've seen nothing earth shattering or of any real significance.

dated a sweet itallian girl back in the day from dunkirk.

Exactly. The Wayne Arnold and Don think you have to have a "source" to figure out that gem of a puzzle though. Lol