More from obd

2 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

why are some of you people eating the trash this guy is throwing at you?  

If it is Leroi  then he's pissed and is doing it on purpose to screw with the board 

Why do you keep coming back to this thread?  Seriously as much as Dunkirk Don can't stay away neither can you.  We don't care that you think he is full of it.  We got it the first 15 times you posted it.

If he is trolling he has gotten you much more than anyone else throughout this thread :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Logic said:

Thought you said "Shame about EJ Gaines". And then when someone pointed out that McDermott said he was day to day, you said "That is BS". So...

He did and now he's acting like he never did you can find it in his posts. Another strike!

BTW, Dunkin Don when I PM you the other night about Gaines and said "so he's all done" you didn't say no...... did you!!!!!

I'm with Shady and a few others you're full of ****.

Edited by horned dogs

20 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

-- verified -  Yes and  she is  in a number of pictures when I searched for Kim 

In Euchre the Joker is very powerful 

Yep, it is Ms. Pickler.

She is signed with Black River Entertainment.

Owned by Pegula Sports and Entertainment.

That Terry Pegula is one lucky guy.

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Sooo let me see if I have the scenario correct now...

The Washington Redskins are going to tag Kirk Cousins and then attempt to trade him but are asking for the Bills two 1st's in 2017 and a 3rd and a 1st and 2nd in 2018? Do I have that right?

What if Kirk Cousins doesn't sign the franchise tag? Certainly that trade would have to come with the proviso that Cousins signs a long term contract with the Bills? They have all the leverage, the Redskins really have none. They are trying to unload a QB who doesn't want to be on their team and who they can't sign. The Bills would be monumentally stupid if they went for that deal.

So you are saying it would be Billsy?:lol:

Unfortunately the Bills of the past decade do stuff like this fairly regularly.

Things like overpaying other teams trash in FA, extending contracts they don't need to,  crazy team-unfriendly contract language in contracts,  allowing Rex to hire 50 assistant coaches so he didn't have to work........

It wouldn't surprise me a bit if they were amenable to trading two first round picks for Cousins...........what would surprise me would be Cousins wanting to come to a team that needs a big talent infusion but is trading away two first round picks to get him.:doh:

It's not apples/apples but think about when Gruden was traded to Tampa.........he inherited an old team that traded away the picks it needed to have any hope to replenish itself to get him.

Yes, he got lightning in a bottle and won a SB but going to Tampa derailed his coaching career.

Cousins holds all the cards this offseason......he'll run to the desk to sign that $35M franchise tender........ and would be wise to say no to an old Bills team that wouldn't have even the normal resources to build around him.

6 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

So you are saying it would be Billsy?:lol:

Unfortunately the Bills of the past decade do stuff like this fairly regularly

I don't believe the Bills have ever traded for a top 10 QB on a long term deal.

Edited by HappyDays
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Dunkirk Don said:

Back to Cousins,  after the seasons end, the bills and redskins will try to work out a deal.  As I said earlier, I do not believe the bills will pay their asking price but will give up at least 1 #1 and probably both.  The Bills will be granted a designated amount of time to agree to a deal with Cousins.  If there is an agreement, it will be north of 25 million per year (someone is going to pay him this amount) he may not be worth it but his QB ratings put him in the top 10.  (That is a fact) Cousins will be under center and we have our franchise QB.  I am puzzled why people are down on Cousins.  Name 10 QBs better than him (Supply facts not feelings)  we will sign a speedy WR to compliment Benjamin, upgrade our OL and he will have the weapons to have us put up points.  I hope we go this way instead of through the draft or by trading for Smith.  What scares us is the relationship between McDermott and Andy.

Rather if this is true or not, I agree.

I love Cousins and have for years. I told one of my buddies back a few years ago that we should've shipped Washington a 2nd rounder when we had the chance.

Cousins would flourish here and we would FINALLY have a franchise guy for hopefully 8+ years.

I would definitely love the move but I really don't see this happening.

2 hours ago, Wayne Cubed said:

Sooo let me see if I have the scenario correct now...

The Washington Redskins are going to tag Kirk Cousins and then attempt to trade him but are asking for the Bills two 1st's in 2017 and a 3rd and a 1st and 2nd in 2018? Do I have that right?

What if Kirk Cousins doesn't sign the franchise tag? Certainly that trade would have to come with the proviso that Cousins signs a long term contract with the Bills? They have all the leverage, the Redskins really have none. They are trying to unload a QB who doesn't want to be on their team and who they can't sign. The Bills would be monumentally stupid if they went for that deal.

....uh oh, a voice of reason....I believe the tag would be $34 mil (STUPID money).....how is the Carr deal working out for north of $25 mil/yr?......and I doubt this gang gives up anywhere near THAT draft capital OR inherits the tag as potentially a $34 mil rental OR agrees to a long term deal north of $30 mil......Dareus got dumped and Glenn is possibly next as the two highest paid players (freeing up cap space is anyone's guess)....the defense of Cousins around here is that he has a lousy spuuporting cast and how bad the Deadskins would be without him...guess that means we have a superior supporting cast so him flourishing in Buffalo should be a slam dunk...um right...

2 hours ago, Fredonia Frank said:

This is like the 5th time in last few days he said he was not go post for a while and yet he continues.  He is addicted to the attention he gets from his fairy tales. Look at his old posts all he did was complain about the coaches and say we were going to get beat by kc by 42 pts. Nobody really chatted with him. He talked about how espn said we were favorites for smith and now he claims that his inside info. Very slick donnie

Nothing more entertaining than Fredonia Frank going at it with Dunkirk Don.  Can we get a Lackawana Larry or Tonawanda Tim involved in this discussion, anyone?

• Haha (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, McBean said:

Rather if this is true or not, I agree.

I love Cousins and have for years. I told one of my buddies back a few years ago that we should've shipped Washington a 2nd rounder when we had the chance.

Cousins would flourish here and we would FINALLY have a franchise guy for hopefully 8+ years.

I would definitely love the move but I really don't see this happening.

I was saying largely the same several years ago.  But the cost of getting Cousins now would be too high.

2 minutes ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

School is out for the Christmas break, it should be no problem.

What's Dunkirk Don going to do for inside sources when school starts again?

2 hours ago, section122 said:

Why do you keep coming back to this thread?  Seriously as much as Dunkirk Don can't stay away neither can you.  We don't care that you think he is full of it.  We got it the first 15 times you posted it.

If he is trolling he has gotten you much more than anyone else throughout this thread :lol:

Why? Because it’s fun.  

Slow day at work and I was killing  time.  

A few people got to chuckle.  

Would you rather I talk about TT’s game play?

Also.  

If you don’t care what I post please use the ignore feature.   

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why? Because it’s fun.  

Also.  

....does that mean the drive-thru was quiet??....just askin'...............

14 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Why? Because it’s fun.  

Also.  

Start a new thread! We need more of those!!! 

3 minutes ago, PirateHookerMD said:

are we going to ignore that he implied Gaines was hurt badly and yet he's back at practice today?

Um, he already covered this, he was throwing the Patriots off, duh! This guy's ego has now grown so much that he thinks the Pats are reading this thread and gameplanning accordingly. I can just see Dunce Don in his basement coming up with plans on how to trick the opposition with his barely intelligible posts now:

charlie-conspiracy-470x310@2x.jpg

Just now, EmotionallyUnstable said:

So is this where I post my spinach-mushroom lasagna recipe? 

4 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

Um, he already covered this, he was throwing the Patriots off, duh! This guy's ego has now grown so much that he thinks the Pats are reading this thread and gameplanning accordingly. I can just see Dunce Don in his basement coming up with plans on how to trick the opposition with his barely intelligible posts now:

charlie-conspiracy-470x310@2x.jpg

Hahahahahah

Ol Bill is certainly scouring the threads here looking for some great insight 

did you not see the pic I posted of Poyers GF? Belichick certainly was screen shotting that

hes weird if he didn't 

48 minutes ago, PirateHookerMD said:

are we going to ignore that he implied Gaines was hurt badly and yet he's back at practice today?

Never said that. I said have you heard about Gaines.  He was not day to day and McDermott knew it.  He said day to day. Game plans go in on Wednesday now he needs to change plan no the patriots do not read this board but they do listen to press conferences and check injury report.  Coaches hold out information on  injury report as long as possible.  Didn’t Brady have a concussion that was hid from the league.  I can only tell you what I know.  Fredonia Frank. Be at walleye willies tomorrow night and I will show you the board.  I will be there between 8-10

Edited by Dunkirk Don

4 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

Don if you please I'm still waiting on further explanation between the connection or ties between Cousins and Dennison. All you said is Shannahan and you've refused to elaborate. 

Keep waiting dude All uhave done nothing but insulted me and I will not answer any of your questions.  Happy days yes but you no. Go back and read your ignorant posts to me. I have just posted facts and you hammer me every time

2 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I met Shanahan in a Leesburg Target 2   Christmas ago.  

I lived in leesburg off ft Evans road.  There is an apartment complex right there on the left.  Worked for the redskins as an intern in their marketing department before moving to chicago

Edited by Dunkirk Don

Offensive coordinator Rick Dennison has ties to former Redskins coach Mike Shanahan, who remains one of Cousins' top advocates. Dennison was offensive coordinator under Shanahan from 2006 to '08. Of course, the Kyle Shanahan connection matters most, and that is not present in Buffalo. But with the Bills showing little interest in Taylor, they are going to need QB help one way or another.

Spot on Don