If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

4 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Was Jerry the one who hit a defenseless player targeting his head?  No, he yelled at the refs, most likely for not ejecting that player.  Hardly a mental case move in that instance.  

After seeing the reply I agree with you, Hughes was like 8 yards from the ref pissed off and gets the flag that hurts bad. 

On that play:

How do 2 Pats flags and 1 Bills flag offset?

How does a Defensive INT equal 1st and 25 off Hughes penalty that stuck?

Just when you think you've seen it all.

Edited by Real McCoy
  • Like (+1) 1

One of the dirtiest plays I've ever seen and it happened to our #1 corner who may now be out in the middle of a possible playoff hunt.

If you want to hit Gronk where it hurts then please join me in boycotting their family business, G&G Fitness.

I doubt many of you fatties shop there anyhow but if you want a treadmill or a home gym then please take your business to Pacillo's or Craigslist!

To add insult to inury, if Gronk is suspended for a game or two, that makes it more likely the Pats lose those games.

Which means the next game against the Bills will be important for the Pats for home field advantage.

It's actually to the Bills benefit if Gronk isn't suspended.  How Billsy is that?

And Gronk is from  Buffalo? Boy, the city should be proud of him. This incident proves what I have always thought that both Rob and Glenn are dumber than a box of rocks. Just listen how stupid they both sound whenever they speak. It shows you don't need to be a rocket scientist to play football.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, timekills17 said:

To add insult to inury, if Gronk is suspended for a game or two, that makes it more likely the Pats lose those games.

Which means the next game against the Bills will be important for the Pats for home field advantage.

It's actually to the Bills benefit if Gronk isn't suspended.  How Billsy is that?

the cheats*** won a superbowl without him. Doubt this would slow them down much if any. 

You usually see shots like this when things get taken a little too far and play gets rough and dangerous. I don't think I've ever seen a player retaliate like that - attacking the head of an opponent who isn't even looking - after simply getting outworked on a play.

kitty ass Hughes was more concerned about talking to the refs then going and hitting front in the mouth.  I usually hate when players get 15 yard penalties but how the !@#$ did no one hit gronk back. This would have been the only time all year I would have been fine with the players actually going after gronk right then and there. Did anyone else see I think the lb point at the play and yell at the ref? Like seriously guy be a man at that point and defend your brother. Absolutely disgusting on all ends. 

5 minutes ago, Hawaii50 said:

Maybe the dirtiest play I have ever seen.  Way after play over, direct shot to head...just knew the Bills would end up losing yards on penalties associated with play.  Can't the refs ever use common sense.  Bitching at refs is not in same league as headhunting a defenseless player on sidelines!

That was a bad look for sure, but that's not typical of how Gronk or NE conducts themselves. He was reacting to the 4 PIs that should have been called on the defender, but weren't. Gronk is mugged on every single play and that was probably the last straw. The flag was well deserved as is the inevitable fine.

• Haha (+1) 1

Gronk  should be suspended,  he wont,  cuz well,  he's not known as a dirty player,  has no history of it,  and well, hes Gronk.

Edelman,  Amendola,   classless.     this isnt new,   seems like a few Pats players act like this every game they play against us.

even Gilmore got into the act this game,   put his hands on Zays throat after a pass in the endzone.

Just because u dominate,  win alot,   doesnt mean u have class.    Nice guys rarely finish first.

Hopefully the kittens on this team remember this garbage in three weeks because you know the league will do nothing other than a tiny fine that Goober Goodell will pay himself.

These kittens let their teammate get assaulted and did nothing, they need to hear this from the fans until we meet again.

6 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

That was a bad look for sure, but that's not typical of how Gronk or NE conducts themselves. He was reacting to the 4 PIs that should have been called on the defender, but weren't. Gronk is mugged on every single play and that was probably the last straw. The flag was well deserved as is the inevitable fine.

A fine? Are you !@#$ing kidding? Dude should be suspended multiple games for that illegal hit after a play that gave a player head trauma. Absolutely ridiculous.