If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

20 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Then the league is a joke. 

He may not be suspended because he doesn't have a history of this.  As I said no excuse for it and if he is suspended I won't think it's unfair but if he isn't I wouldn't be shocked for the reason I said.

1 minute ago, billspro said:

He had a concussion for sure, gronk jumped on his head when he was defenceless. There is no place for that in sports. The NFL is a joke and won't suspend him because he plays for the Pats. 

there is a fix for this.

aim for his head, neck or knee in two weeks. ON EVERY PLAY.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Gronk is the biggest piece of ****. 

scum bag

on top of the fact that the game was over anyway, Gronk can't handle being held a little? No remorse either, that was unreal. 

The fact that he thinks that is an acceptable reaction says everything.

6 minutes ago, Wayne Arnold said:

You should be more upset that our kitty Bills players didn't retaliate. Gronk knows he can do what he wants and no one will do anything about it. 

Trust me that also disgusted me. To get speared while on your stomach and laying out of bounds by that inbred Neanderthal. He'll get a slap on the wrist while Kraft writes another check.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

1 minute ago, Livinginthepast said:

It wasn't just a dirty hit by Gronk but it was a weasely cowardly hit, well after the play , blind side to the head of a defenseless player. It should have been an immediate ejection. Instead we get more penalties. Of course Hughes mouths off and gets 15 . Why didn't Hughes or any Bill go after Gronk right after that. A douche play like that would never go unpunished in hockey, yet all the Bills D just do nothing??!!!

Gronk can do what he wants. He and Brady own that stadium and everyone in it. He knows the Bills players aren't going to do anything about it.

2 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

It wasn't just a dirty hit by Gronk but it was a weasely cowardly hit, well after the play , blind side to the head of a defenseless player. It should have been an immediate ejection. Instead we get more penalties. Of course Hughes mouths off and gets 15 . Why didn't Hughes or any Bill go after Gronk right after that. A douche play like that would never go unpunished in hockey, yet all the Bills D just do nothing??!!!

absolute joke he wasn't ejected. 

2 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Buffalo Hockey disagrees.https://youtu.be/TERA-GY2K1o

Inexcusably bad sportsmanship by Gronk. Cheap shot assault, way after the play and out of bounds.  Unbelievable he was not ejected and the Bills showed no anger or aggression afterward. So tired of this ****.

Edited by Turk71

The fact that Preston Brown and Kyle Williams who both came in screen shot after the dirty hit didn't have the immediate reaction to attack Gronkowski might speak to the defense being soft, a pushover, that has too much respect for franchises like the Patriots.

How you let that big goofball dominate you all day and then get away with a cheap shot on your rookie teammate who does everything the right way, for winning a battle against him, and then look to the referees to make things right or just stand there without exacting your own justice is beyond me.

Soft as hell...blue collar bull$hit.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Baba Booey said:

I just hope Tre isn’t hurt, a real classless hit. Those refs ought to be fined for not throwing him out. But flag Hughes for yelling at ref. Unbelievable. 

NFL Refs are such delicate people.  Hughes prob wondering why Gronk not tossed, and he gets a penalty.  Such a JOKE.  

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Real McCoy said:

It's funny how a player gets ejected for tossing the refs flag into the stands but Gronk body splashing players after a play is over is not an ejection?

FLAG into stands=funny.  Hitting defenseless player in the head=not funny and very dangerous.  NFL refs are a joke when it comes to the Pats*********************

It’s better he was not ejected w 4 minutes to go in a meaningless ending.

Makes it more likely he will be suspended for a meaningful game.  It was after the whistle foul that probably resulted in White being concussed.

Just now, Helpmenow said:

Bills are the bills. 

Jerry Hughes is mental case

Was Jerry the one who hit a defenseless player targeting his head?  No, he yelled at the refs, most likely for not ejecting that player.  Hardly a mental case move in that instance.  

• Like (+1) 3

Maybe the dirtiest play I have ever seen.  Way after play over, direct shot to head...just knew the Bills would end up losing yards on penalties associated with play.  Can't the refs ever use common sense.  Bitching at refs is not in same league as headhunting a defenseless player on sidelines!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Helpmenow said:

Hughes is hot head, is this his third personal foul this year with the refs

this time it was more than warrented.  And why isn't "Gronk" the hothead here.  White makes an Int off him, and he retaliates.  Bush-leage play by the dumbest player in the NFL.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, bobs0108 said:

The last angle with him launching his full weight behind an elbow to the back of the head of someone laying face down.  Honestly one of the cheapest hits I've ever seen