If gronk isn't suspended...

Hebert19

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

And even that's an understatement. 

Gronk better watch his back in the rematch. I'm not a bounty guy at all, but White is well liked in that locker room. 

I'm dangerously close to becoming a bounty guy after that.

Seen way too many dirty hits on Bills players over the year without retributions. 

I don't want 53 Vontaze Burficts but this is a man's game where you defend your brothers. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And even that's an understatement. 

Gronk better watch his back in the rematch. I'm not a bounty guy at all, but White is well liked in that locker room. 

White has been the best rookie we have had in a long time. I play hockey and if someone did something that cheap they would have a bounty on them for sure. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

Seen way too many dirty hits on Bills players over the year without retributions. 

I don't want 53 Vontaze Burficts but this is a man's game where you defend your brothers. 

I hear you. The Landry hit last year and this were both worthy of responses.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, jmc12290 said:

no one defended aaron williams last year either

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Maybe it happens week 17.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

no one defended aaron williams last year either

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

You should be more upset that our kitty Bills players didn't retaliate. Gronk knows he can do what he wants and no one will do anything about it. 

Bills have been gutless for years with crap like this.

Remember when Spikes took out Fitzy on the head, and our OL were pulling FITZ away from Spikes.  They didn't do ****.  

Just now, jmc12290 said:

Bills have been gutless for years with crap like this.

Remember when Spikes took out Fitzy on the head, and our OL were pulling FITZ away from Spikes.  They didn't do ****.  

I just lost all respect for the Bills players for not clearing the sidelines to go after Gronk for that ****. Absolutely pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

I just lost all respect for the Bills players for not clearing the sidelines to go after Gronk for that ****. Absolutely pathetic.

I never had it.

This isn't a team.  I'm not sure it has been at any point in the drought.  It's a bunch of highly paid mercenaries.

Just now, JR in Pittsburgh said:

Everyone is really angry and we all wanted a player to beat Gronk in the face. But no player wants to be fined or suspended. I just hope they hit gronk hard next game.

!@#$ hitting him hard. intentionally end his career. go for the head, knee or neck.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Baba Booey said:

I just hope Tre isn’t hurt, a real classless hit. Those refs ought to be fined for not throwing him out. But flag Hughes for yelling at ref. Unbelievable. 

He had a concussion for sure, gronk jumped on his head when he was defenceless. There is no place for that in sports. The NFL is a joke and won't suspend him because he plays for the Pats. 

It wasn't just a dirty hit by Gronk but it was a weasely cowardly hit, well after the play , blind side to the head of a defenseless player. It should have been an immediate ejection. Instead we get more penalties. Of course Hughes mouths off and gets 15 . Why didn't Hughes or any Bill go after Gronk right after that. A douche play like that would never go unpunished in hockey, yet all the Bills D just do nothing??!!!

• Like (+1) 1