KC Fans Fuming After Loss

billsfan_34

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

[This is an automated response]The topic title is potentially misleading. Accurate titles help the community find topics relevant to their interests and avoids reader frustration. Please change the topic title to more accurately reflect content of the original post.The topic starter can edit the topic title line to make it more appropriate.Thank you.

Fixed- my apologies

2 minutes ago, CA OC Bills Fan said:

Thanks for posting this 34. The analysis in that post was quite good. It sounded a lot like the ones from some of our better post game posters after our losses.

You are welcome- well thought out post for sure, and very accurate with their state of affairs.

3 minutes ago, jimmy10 said:

The software, formatting, ridiculous signatures that are 10x longer than the average post, oversized avatars and general idiocy remind me of the old BBMB. Pure visual vomit, and only marginally better content. 

Thought the same thing- but this post was well written.

2 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Let's hope KC keeps struggling, the Chargers take the West, and the Chiefs end up giving us a higher pick than we expected after that hot start.

The Chiefs are playing as bad of football as you can play.  They are playing every bit as bad as the Browns and Giants....who they lost to.

What if we end up getting a top 8 pick now?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

The Chiefs are playing as bad of football as you can play.  They are playing every bit as bad as the Browns and Giants....who they lost to.

After posting my comment I had to check their remaining schedule. On the one hand, I stand by what I said, on the other, it depends on how the teams they play are doing. Jets, Raiders, Chargers, Dolphins, Broncos - Mostly the middle 3 teams there - might be tough to root against KC those weeks.

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Umm, the Browns haven't beaten anyone.  In a very long time.

3 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

It is a possibility for sure! Cleveland will hold the top pick, then San Fran at 2 is how I see it. After that you start lumping in the Giants, Jets, Raiders, Dolphins, etc... 

2 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Thought the same thing- but this post was well written.

Sure, but WTF is with all of the animations, giant avatars and dumb signatures ("Adopt a Chief"? WTF is that? I remember that stuff from the BBMB.) Any nuggets of good content are completely lost in the awful mishmash of the overall forum. 

2 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

After posting my comment I had to check their remaining schedule. On the one hand, I stand by what I said, on the other, it depends on how the teams they play are doing. Jets, Raiders, Chargers, Dolphins, Broncos - Mostly the middle 3 teams there - might be tough to root against KC those weeks.

Thanks- I was just getting ready to check their schedule!

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, eball said:

Umm, the Browns haven't beaten anyone.  In a very long time.

The Chiefs have lost 4 of their last 6 averaging 18 points per game.

In the losses, 12 points per game.  Pretty bad football.

Yes the Browns are playing worse and have been worse but if they play each other right now....I'm not sure who wins.

10 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

chargers will take that division.

I agree, the Chargers are playing great football at the moment.  5 of their losses were by 3 points or less, the other was by 8 and that was at NE.  Anyone who says the Bills would have beat LA with TT is crazy, that game was a blowout regardless....

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

Let's hope KC keeps struggling, the Chargers take the West, and the Chiefs end up giving us a higher pick than we expected after that hot start.

Amen.... I thought that pick was going to be a crappy one.  However, the Chiefs looked really bad yesterday, really bad.

This from the Chiefs fan rant, reads almost like he wrote it for buffalo:

Alex Smith averaged 5.5 yards per pass completion. The Chiefs have scored ten points or less two weeks in a row. The defense is not forcing turnovers. Special teams are not contributing. They almost got a muffed punt, but nothing. The Chiefs success has been based on taking the ball away from the other team, and that is no longer happening. And when your starting QB is known as a guy who doesn’t turn the ball over or make errors at critical junctures to beat you, that goes out the window today as well. Chiefs for 2 for 13 on third down,

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?s=3d3979459aeb92ebd3ed73dc8d2dc638&p=13241705&postcount=15

This guy is us.  "Because Chiefs."

As much as we like to think the Bills are the worst everything in the NFL, pretty much every fan outside of New England thinks the same way.

8 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?s=3d3979459aeb92ebd3ed73dc8d2dc638&p=13241705&postcount=15

This guy is us.  "Because Chiefs."

As much as we like to think the Bills are the worst everything in the NFL, pretty much every fan outside of New England thinks the same way.

The Browns fans for sure think that way! 

IF the Chargers win that division we could beat out the Chiefs for the wildcard based on head to head matchup.

I would cheer for SD to take that division because it opens up another path for the Bills to get in at 9-7. The Ravens are going to be a problem.

The Chiefs have served their purpose. Beat up NE, now lose out and finish with 6-7 wins to help the Bills with the pick!

Edited by TheFunPolice