Gameday thread - Bills and Chiefs 2nd half

BuffaloBill

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

One 14 yard completion that should have gone for more has no comparison to the consistently awful plays calls Dennison’s makes. We do not have a run game going at all and he just keeps going to it. It’s been a problem for weeks.

obviously on this drive I will not complain about run calls

Oh I agree but this game would be in the win column already if Tyrod makes that pass.  He won't lose us the game but he won't win it for us

1 minute ago, Woodman19 said:

This is where that bad throw from Tyrod to O'Leary can come back to haunt us.  That was game right there.

Not the drop from Jones that would have been a first, not the TD that Jones couldn't bring in?  Not all the negative running plays?  Not the hold on the good running play before it?  The completed pass to 0'Leary is what would have lost the game?

5 minutes ago, dneveu said:

He completed it... dennison was the one with the terrible third and 2 call.

Dude...learn football. Ball placement is a thing when you have a clean pocket and a wide open TE running with 20 yards in front of him...he made him dive on the ground to catch what should have been a throw where he kept running...

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

Calls are dictated by the players - coaches didn't have confidence that Taylor would complete a pass, so chose to run 3x to force KC to burn TOs.  High backfire probability, but I understand why they did what they did.

Then just forfeit the game. That was crap play calling

Just now, OldTimer1960 said:

Calls are dictated by the players - coaches didn't have confidence that Taylor would complete a pass, so chose to run 3x to force KC to burn TOs.  High backfire probability, but I understand why they did what they did.

I don't get it... he said been one of our better players on o in this game. Better run into a wall.

Just now, Billznut said:

Exactly. The head coach has final say so. Especially in the final minutes of a game. That’s why MCDermott deserves every bit of blame here as Dennison. They are both cowards. 

It is ok to run the ball....The execution was just poor.  

No matter how this game turns out, the Cheatriots* are going to kill us next week.  We have no QB and the most conservative play calling ever because of it.  The defense, while a little better overall today, will get gashed again by good QB.