Gameday thread - Bills and Chiefs 2nd half

BuffaloBill

Just now, DaBills51 said:

To anyone saying throw the ball away on that last sack you are unbelievably dumb. Dumb to the point where I'm concerned for you.

You can count on one hand the number of total throw aways you see in most games. Fans are clueless about when you’re supposed to do that. For reference, see Siemian’s first INT against us.

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

How can anyone still defend Dennison? Reminds me of Nate Hackett

I don't think he has called a particularly good game today.... but again execution is equally at fault. There was a hole and green grass for Shady on the 2nd and 1.... he never saw it. 

15 minutes ago, Peter said:

After watching Reggie Ragland play today, how is it possible that there was not even one spot on the Buffalo Bills roster for him????

It's all part of the mad genius plot to stockpile draft picks, get comp picks, build for the future. Oh, and working The Process.

1 minute ago, sullim4 said:

This is pretty much why Taylor was benched.  Not saying the rest of the offense isn't at fault but we're almost done with the third quarter and we have a bunch of field goals and a touchdown.  No major mistakes but nothing outstanding, either.

This is exactly what to expect with him.  He will score anywhere between 10 and 25 points per game and can manage a lead.  He can't lead a comeback and he can't match a high scoring team.

Peterman threw 5 picks